Login to your account

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I ran off for a second, but I rounded back. I have to help her. I owe her that. I snuck behind the woman and grabbed her, knocking the net from her hand. I had her hands behind her back, my teeth at her throat. I locked eyes with the man before I smiled and ripped her throat out. She collapsed in front of me, dead.

I pounced on the man as he reached for the cross bow, barking and letting my face up close to his face,"Get out and never come back. Warn your friends... We will find you and we will kill you... Don't mess with us,"I spoke into his mind. He nodded and I stepped off of him, watching him run away, leaving his truck and weapons. I collapsed, my wound bleeding and my paw permanently tangled in the net. I didn't have enough energy to transform.

I wiped the blood off of my hands and I drank some of her blood before it got cold. I ran over to the fallen werewolf and untangled her paw. I saw her wound. "Hold on." I whispered, putting my hands on the wound. I closed my eyes and muttered quietly under my breath, light coming from my hand and closing her wound.

I sighed softly, closing my eyes. My body transformed back into its human shape. I was nude, since that's how I was when I became a wolf and I looked up at her,"Thank you..."

I glanced over her quickly. She has a really nice body.. I snapped out of it and smiled slightly. "No problem." I replied, helping her up.

I still had the pain in my hip and large scar, but I wasn't as bad as I could have been without her. Ididn't try to cover myself up, there was no use. I looked her over slowly,"Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah." I looked down. "Thanks.." I whispered, awkwardly. I glanced up into her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I guess... I'll heal up, over time,"I said, sighing and shaking my head,"What monsters..."

"If humans were to know of our existence, they'll turn into that. I'm sure they try to convince people, but they sound crazy. They won't be convinced until they see us themselves. This is why we can't live peacefully."

"Can't live with them peacefully, but obviously we can work together,"I said softly, sighing. I glanced at the truck,"You might want to get your clan to come and destroy all that stuff before he comes back to retrieve it,"I said, rubbing my wrist and limping back towards my cave.

I watched her walk away and I sighed, shaking my head. I grabbed the dangerous stuff and took it back to headquarters, where we destroyed it, and I explained what happened, leaving out Anne of course.

I pulled on some clothes when I got to my cave and I laid there in ache. My hip was killing me... I stared at the stars, listened to the waterfall, and sighed softly.

The next day, I went out to my favorite tree, climbing it and laying on the branch. I had to watch for more vampire hunters today.

I walked along the forest, trying to find food- and I mean anything, fruits, roots, squirrels, deer... But winter was coming and everything was beginning to die, migrate, hibernate... I walked with a stick, my hip still healing.

I boredly ripped leaves off of the tree, throwing them around. I didn't feel cold. My skin was cold as it was.

Bits and pieces of leaves began to fall and I looked up, seeing Bellatrix. I grinned,"I'm not on your territory again, am I?"

I looked down at her and smiled slightly. "I'm too bored to care right now." I replied with a chuckle.

I laughed softly,"What are you doing, anyways?"

"Watching out for vampire hunters." I answered. "What about you?"

"Looking for food,"I said, motioning to the basket hooked on my arm, which was empty.

I frowned. "Well, you could probably snag some food from the butcher shop."

"I guess,"I said with a nod, looking around slowly,"Winter is coming..."

I nodded. "Yeah.. Hard times.."

I sighed. Winter was always the most difficult time, especially when you were on your own, you became a target... Being injured made hunting practically impossible and I was running out of time to stock up.. I would have to go to town,"Well... I guess I will see you around?"

I nodded and smiled slightly. "Yeah.. See you around.."

I headed towards town. I didn't have much money, really, so shopping was difficult, and scarce. I got some scraps from the butcher and a jacket or two from the store before heading back to the waterfall. Maybe I should join a pack...

No vampire hunters showed up, so I went back to my clan to go over wedding arrangements.

(What do you want to do?)

((I don't know...))

(:/ )