Login to your account

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    "Says the elders." I answered, leaning against a tree. I watched her steadily. My eyes weren't red anymore, just a misty blue.

"Come on... I know they are the leaders... But do you realize how much easier life would be if we just lived in peace... Mortals are taking over all of our grounds... We aren't being persecuted anymore, not hunted like we use to... Why are we still hunting each other?"

"Those weak humans have no idea what is actually going on in the dark world." I sighed impatiently. "If they knew, we'd be persecuted once again. But to no avail of course." I smirked. "They're not nearly strong enough to take us down anymore."

"They never were,"I said with a chuckle,"They had their time, but they didn't as much damage as they think they did... Now most of them think we are just myth,"I looked back at the water, my fingertips moving against the surface once more.

"And it should stay that way. The world would go into chaos once more if we were exposed. The only humans that know of our existence are the slaves. And they're magically unable to expose us."

"Slaves... Talk about persecution... "I shook my head softly. The wolves were always the gentler of the species. You know, man's best friend? We never kept slaves... Yes, we had our fair share of skeletons in our closet- we killed villages of people at a time, but they killed us, too...

"At least we're not just slaughtering humans like we used to. We only kill humans when necessary." I moved my hair from my face. "Though you have no right to judge, werewolf."

I laughed gently,"Do we really need to start judging one another because of the past? And call each other by species? It's not like we call people 'homosapien' or something." I stood up and reached my hand out,"My name is Anna."

I kept my arms crossed. "Bellatrix." I answered, my eyes boring into hers. "How many of you are on our territory?" I asked.

"I haven't got a clue. I'm a lone wolf, I just kind of jump around. As far as I know you border with a pack to the south but your territory doesn't overlap,"I said, lowering my hand down and sighing. She was persistent.

I smirked. "Pack? You mean clan." I moved a strand of hair from my face. "How old are you?" I asked.

"Wolves have packs and vampires have clans, yes?"I rose an eyebrow, smiling. I didn't answer her question... For a wolf I was young, very young, only 100 years old (I changing it to 100). That makes me very vulnerable...

I nodded. I stepped forwards, my fingertips gently touching the tips of a section of hair. "I can sense you're young. Very young. Seeing as you know so little."

"Being alone calls for a lot of self teaching,"I said with a sigh, watching her carefully. I was very free-spirited, didn't follow rules or boundaries, mainly because I didn't know them...

I took a step away from her, crossing my arms again. "So. What's your story? What happened?"
    Last edited by SedatedDemon; 01-02-2014 at 12:34 AM.

....? O.o

Awkward moment when I thought this was a different RP. Lol! Sorry hun.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Changed it! Lol how embarrassing.

Bahaha. XD I was like.. Well that escalated quickly. XD

"I was twenty, it was 1905 and was walking home from a party... A man approached me and we became intimate, and he bit me... When I woke up I was fine... Then, a month later, the full moon, and I became a wolf... That's it. Never met him, never saw him again... Was on my own,"I said, shaking my head slowly,"My family rejected me, the town tried to hunt me down... So I left."

I watched her with a blank expression. "How unfortunant." I said softly, looking down at the water. "Well, there's nothing you can do about it now."

"Nothing but live until I die,"I said with a smile, standing and watching her,"How far away do I have to go before you try and kill me when you see me again?"

"Just down west a few miles. Until we can't sense you from our headquarters anymore." I said, turning and walking away.

"Do I get to see you again?"I called after her with a playful smile. I liked her...

I turned around. "Probably not. But we shall see." I shot her a small smile before I disappeared, going back to headquarters.

I nodded and started walking south- I had hid my small suitcase of things and had to grab it before heading west. I would respect their territory, afterall, how could I expect them not to kill me if I didn't? I found a cave by a small waterfall and sat down by the edge of the river, my feet sitting in the water.

We celebrated my engagement that night. I like Damon, he's attractive and would be a good husband and all, but I don't want to marry him..

Two weeks passed, and I stayed at that cave. I was off of vampire territory and in between two werewolf packs that were kind... I stripped and dove into the river. I enjoyed the cold water, not that had the ability to shower in hot water anyways... I floated around, smiling to myself. Life was lonely... But it was life.

"I'LL GET YOU VAMPIRE!" A voice yelled from behind me. I was running, desperately. An engine roared behind me. Vampire hunters. I would kill them, but they have weapons that could kill me just as fast. I kicked my heels off and continued running, my dress holding me back a bit. I gasped as I skidded to a stop. I was at the edge of a cliff. I turned around and a man stood, holding a crossbow with a big wooden stake attached to it.

I heard the yelling and I jumped to the shore, transforming into a wolf. I protected everyone from everything... I couldn't help it. When I saw Bellatrix against a cliff and two hunters approaching I growled and charged at them. I got the first's arm in my jaws and with a simple clamp broke all three bones... I turned to the woman, teeth showing and growling. This was her chance to run... The woman held a wooden stake at me and I swatted it away with my paw.

I heard growling and I looked up to see a wolf approaching. I took a step backward and stumbled slightly. "I'll kill you, you stupid bloodsucker!" He screamed and he was about to shoot but he froze when he saw the giant wolf.

The man turned to me and shot the wooden stake into my hind leg. I howled out in pain and turned, biting the end and breaking it off. I turned to Bellatrix, our eyes meeting for a moment and I looked to the forest, motioning for her to run as the woman threw a net over me. I growled and fought against it, tangling it on my front paw. I swung and faced the two of the hunters, glaring and growling.