Login to your account

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar

Forbidden

Here ya go!

Name: Bellatrix (Bella)
    Personality: Dark, sadistic, mischievous, cunning, mysterious.
    Look:

Name: Anna Jay
    Personality: Playful, outgoing. Very in touch with her inner urges.
    Looks: Wavy auburn hair and piercing blue eyes.

((Will you do the honors? ))

Of course.

My senses told me there was a threat in the area and a low growl escaped my lips. I slid behind a tree and looked a the claw necklace that sat around my neck. I sighed and stuffed it beneath my teal scarf and began to walk on the trail. No need to cause trouble... Of coarse, I was prepared to defend myself... I couldn't tell the species... But something felt uneasy...

I was jumping from tree to tree, my red eyes locked on my prey. A beautiful, fat, stag. I bared my fangs as I jumped silently from the tree, tackling the stag down. It tried to break free,but I'm stronger than it. I sank my fangs deep into it's flesh, drawing out the sticky red liquid from within. After a few moments, then stag went still. I stood up and wiped my mouth, sighing softly.

I watched the slaughter, genuinely impressed by the skill of the kill. The girl, needless to say, was gorgeous and made my stomach turn. My lips curled into a smile as I stepped around a tree and into the opening, clapping my hands gently,"Bravo."

I turned around quickly, my body automatically going into a defensive crouch. I saw a very beautiful girl, smiling at me. Not a human.. I can tell by her scent. I scrunched up my nose and stood up straight. "What are you?" I asked, instead of saying,'Who are you'

"Wolf... Well, werewolf,"I said as I knelt beside the stag,"Mind if I have some? It's rare for us to get fresh meat like this, you know, the economy,"I grinned at her and winked, awaiting a response. It's respectful, to ask, you never just barge in on someone else's kill. They worked for it, after all.

I shrugged. "Whatever. I don't hunt for meat." I said, running my fingers through my hair. I looked around awkwardly for a minute, then I turned and dashed away, my min swarming. Of all creatures, she has to be a fucking werewolf.

I ripped off the stag's hind leg and looked around, she was gone... Typical.. You see, vampires and werewolves don't get along, or at least they're not suppose to. But why be midevil? I bit into the raw flesh, tearing it with my canines and chewing happily, it truly was delicious.

I found the secret building where I and a few vampires stay. We have some elders. My father is one of them, so I'm sort of royal, in a way. If we get a group kill, the elders and their ancestors get the first drink. I walked into the building and bowed to my father. "Ballatrix." He said formally, nodding his head. We're not very close. My father was with my human mother. I was half vampire. She died giving birth to me, then my father changed me completely. We used to be close, but the bonds seem to fade away after a few centuries.

I strolled back down the path when I was suddenly tackled by a giant ball of fur. I transformed and growled, barking playfully and my friend. I wasn't necessarily part of a large pack, I jumped between backs and they all accepted me, it made it easier to move around.. We bit and played with one another, the rest of the pack joining. I led them to the kill and let them enjoy.

"Werewolves?" My father asked, raising an eyebrow. I nodded. "Yes... I ran into one while I was hunting." My father stood. "Did it try to attack you?" He asked. I shook my head. "She just wanted the meat of my kill." "And did you let her have it?" I nodded. My father sighed. "Bellatrix, you cannot do that! Don't give them anything. They're our enemies." I nodded and bowed my head. "Yes father."

After the sweet meal was over I gave my best goodbye to the pack and laid beside the stag, curled up as a giant wolf, and closed my eyes to sleep. A full stomach makes for a sleep creature, yes?

The next day, I sat with my father drinking wine laced with blood, talking to a friend when my father approached. "Damon, Bellatrix. I have a task for you." We both stood up and bowed. "Yes, father?" I asked. "You are to fetch us 2 more slaves. Both females. Our last 2, let's just say, were a disappointment. Use force if needed." Damon smiled evilly. "Yes, my lord." We set out together, trying to fnd 2 human girls fit to be slaves,

I stood a the edge of the woods, eyes narrowing as a wiff of vampire overwhelmed me. Both from yesterday, and a new one. They stuck of trouble and I looked around carefully... What could they be up to?..

"She's a pretty one." Damon said, modding at a girl. I nodded. "She'll make a good blood save. I can smell her from all the way over here. Go charm her up." He bowed. "Yes m'lady." He strolled over to the girl and I watched as he sweet talked her. He's really good at that. After a few minutes, he took her hand and led her in my direction. I slipped into the shadows of the woods. As soon as we were masked by the trees, I stepped out and hit her on the back of the head, knocking her out. "Take her. I'll get the other one." I said. Damon nodded and picked her up, running away at lightening speed. I looked around for another girl.

I adjusted my dress and walked out of the woods, into the small park the was just around the corner. I smiled and picked a daisy from a fresh patch, lifting it to my nose and sniffing. It was beautiful... The world was beautiful... I sat down on the edge of the fountain, smiling.

It was pretty easy to charm a woman into walking into the woods with me. She was very pretty. Dark brown hair with green eyes. She was maybe 16. I have the power to charm girls even if they're straight. A good perk to being a vampire. I knocked her out, then drank some of her blood, a kind of brand we do. So if she were to try to run away, we could easily tack her down. I picked her up and took her to the headquarters, then I decided to go take a walk.

The scent of vampire had drifted away and I yawned, laying on the cool stone in the warm sun. My senses were high and it was wonderful... I was.. Wanting, attention. I liked both men and women, but who would just want a one night stand with just me?

"M'lady." A voice said from behind me. I turned and smiled at Damon. He gave me his arm and we strolled together. We looked quite the pair. "So, I have something to tell you." We stopped by a river. I turned. "Yes?" He smiled and took my hand. "Your father has arranged for us to be married."

(This is Damon)

(I don't know what to do with her... xD )

((Idk, just think of something lol))

The scent of vampire came over me once more and I sat up. I looked around slowly and my eyes caught two figures moving in the forest, arm in arm. Vampires are always so polished, perfect, it is irritating. I sighed and looked at the water in the fountain, touching my reflection.

Damon suddenly froze, his face looking very concentrated. "Werewolf." He growled. I glanced over and noticed the werewolf from yesterday. "Go back. I'll take over it." I commanded. He bowed. "Yes, m'lady." And he disappeared into the shadows. I slowly approached the werewolf, cautiously. "You are on vampire territory." I told her, my voice calm, yet stern.

"You guys really should mark those,"I said with a sigh as I touched the water with my fingertip, watching as the ripples spread around my reflection before I turned to look at her, smiling playfully.

"Are your senses dimmed or something werewolf? Our scent is all over the area." I was annoyed at how careless she was being. I could easily attack her. I curled my hand into fists. "We've had this territory for a century. You and your pack better leave while you can."

"If I had a pack I would,"I said gently, noticing her fists,"Oh calm your tits, vampire, I'm not here to fight. I came to see the park, it's a beautiful spot. And no, my senses work just fine, I was hoping your clan wasn't living in the 1400's still where we can't live in peace." I stayed where I sat, looking up at her. She really was gorgeous, that's part of being a lifeless blood sucker, I suppose.

"We're not meant to live in peace." I said through gritted teeth. I slowly uncurled my hands and I crossed my arms. We even dressed like we were in the Victorian era. Corset dresses.. Curled hair.. Those lacy hats on our heads. Though now that would be considered as a fashionable goth. It was a bit windy.

"Says who?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. The world said we couldn't be friends, but that doesn't mean shit to me... I crossed my legs and rested my palms in my lap.