Login to your account

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I opened my eyes, qnd I quickly put the case papers together and set them on the coffe table. I headed to the door and opened it. Smiling at who was there. With a rose.. "Come in." I said, blushing as he handed me the rose. "Thank you.." I said, walking into the kitchen and finding a vase for it. "How was work?"

I unlocked the door, I was having a break down.. I felt.it coming on. I had to stay calm, I couldnt hurt Carter. I wouldnt hurt Carter.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Boring, nothing special,"I said with a smile, watching her. She looked happy, but also troubled,"How was your day?"

I opened the door slowly, noticing him on his bed,"Jay, sweetie... It's okay,"I said gently, walking over and sitting beside him,"It's okay.." I kissed his head, sighing. He looked... Horrible. Pale as a ghost...

"It was fine." I said, smiling up at him, placing my new flower on the window seel. "I slept in till one. Strange for me, when im usually up at 9." I said with a chuckle. "Probably because last night." I said. Remembering his kiss..

I instantly felt better, I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me, burying my face in the crook of her neck, breathing slowly and deeply. "I didnt mean to do what I did.." I said softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled,"You were up pretty late..." I watched her, wanting to wrap my arms around her, hold her close, show how much I wish she was mine... I resisted... I could push her.

"I know, baby... Talk to me, what happened?" I asked in a soft, low voice. He was punishing himself, I couldn't have him thinking I was mad, and I wasn't. These powers were so unpredictable!

I smiled, and nodded. "I was." I said. I walked over to him and brushed his bangs with my fingers softly. I chuckled. "You had sand in your hair." I said.

"Josh. He.. he punched me. I.. got angry and.. the lights had flickered, all the shelves went up, and. Stuff was fkyibg everywhere. When I ran out, the shelves sropped, along with everything else. No one was hurt .. but.. thwy could have been.." I said.. no one knew it was me, but it was way to close.. I calmed myself, and I looked up into her eyes.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"You sure you just didn't want to get close to me?"I asked playfully, grinning as I placed my hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow and pulling her closer.

"It's okay, Jay. It's okay,"I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him slowly. We both needed to learn how to control or powers, and fast... I gently pulled back,"Did you get hurt? Are you okay?"

"Well there was actually sand in your hair." Isaid, bluahing and looking down. My heart was pounding the effects he had on me..

"Im fine.. just bruised on my cheek." I said softly, and I kissed her sweetly on the cheek. "Im okay.." I said one more time, still seeing the worry in her eyes. She knew I had anxiety at times, and only.she could drag me back down to earth.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Oh, well, my bad,"I said with a smirk, letting her go and stepping back, shaking my head to be sure there was no sand left. I smiled at her,"Am I clean?"

I rubbed his back in small circles and nodded,"Jay, do you want to get away? We could go rent one of those cottages out by the cliffs and try to work on our powers.. No one can be hurt..."

I chuckled, and said "Nope, a little more.." just to mess with him. It was all gone, just funny to watch him shake nothing out of his hair. I think he got the message after I keoy laughing quietly to myself that there was nothing in his hair.

"Yes.. please." Isaid and I looked up at her. "Ill pack a few things.." I said, standing, I opened the droor with m mind and I grabbed my suitcase and let a few outfits go into the bag, and a few other things.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shook my head and gave her a smug grin, picking her up and spinning her around playfully,"You brat!"

"We will stop by my place and then we will head out, okay?" I slowly stood up, letting him pack. I filled a box with some food, because the cottages were furnished but not stocked. I was worried for him... What if someone figured us out?

I chuckled as he picked me up, and I kissed his cheek when he set me down. "But you actually fell for it." I said, raising an eyebrow as I walked down the hall to the living room. "So, I think I know who killed this person in the case im working on. It makes sense.."

I nodded, and once I was packed, I grabbed my.inhaler amd took a puff of that. Okay. Much better. I tucked it away in my bag and I watched it as it went down the stairs on its own, landing by the door. I checked my phone, people said that it was some sort of earthquake, ill admit, the ground was shaking too when that happened.. im glad that they didnt notice me.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Oh?"I asked, following after her. I hadn't read the case, so I was interested, but she hadn't started work and she already had it solved? I was compelled for sure! I sat down on the couch as she grabbed the file,"Who do you think it is?"

I watched him come down the stairs and offered my arms out, hugging him warmly,"Are you ready? You have your inhaler and a refill pack, right?" His anxiety could get... Really bad, to say the least.

I grabbed the file and sat beside him. "I think its David. The girl he killed, is his ex. Theres a message in the evidence photos, It says Locker 503. That was his locker number at the gym. When I get there tomorrow, im going to head there and see for myself whats in there." I said.

"Yes, yes.. im fine." I said, looking into her eyes, I was calm now, seeing that the official report was an earthquake. But it was still way to close. "Let's go. Youre driving." I said, walking out with her, and putting the things in the trunk, I got inside the car and buckled in.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed, watching her. I didn't say anything for a moment, but looked at her,"I don't want you to get your hopes up, okay? I know it looks like it all points at him... But... You're upset with him..."

I got in and we headed to my place, where I packed a bag and headed back out, driving towards the camp. It was about an hour from town, the drive was quiet, calm. Hardly any other drivers, weather was nice, it was all simple...

Well. I thought I was onto something. "Well. Nevermind then, I said, throwing the folder onto the table. "I know its him." I added, looking away.

The car ride there was easy, I even fell asleep. I had the biggest headache. I opened my eyes. "Slow down. This asshole will try to cut you off." I said, and I watched as sure enough, he tried to, and just kept going. That was handy. But it only made my head hurt more.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Elsa, don't be like that, please... I don't want you to jump into this, end up being wrong, and then the department thinking you aren't stable enough to handle cases... I hope you're right, I hope he goes to jail for life..."I looked down at my hands, sighing,"But what do I know? I'm a lifeguard..."

"Thank you,"I replied, soon after taking a right and pulling up to a small home, we would rent and pay here,"How long would you like to stay?"

"No, youre right.." I said softly. "And hey.. youre not just a life guard okay? You save lifes. You saved mine, okay?" I said, touching his shoulder, looking at him.

"Two weeks is all we need I think." I said, looking up at her. "I hope we can make this work.. learn about our powers and control them.." I said softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"No, it's fine... You will catch him, I know it,"I said with a nod, giving her a faint smile. Had I crossed a line? Second guessing her? I didn't know her well enough to be questioning her judgement... Stupid, stupid..

"We will,"I said with a nod. I jumped out, rented the most isolated cabin they had for two weeks, and got the key. Before we knew it we were there. It truly was beautiful, the forest and the ocean in the distance and nothing but us in the world... I loved it.

I smiled. "I hope." I said softly. I glanced up, frowning at my broken tv. I still needed to get a new one. And couches.. and picture frames. "Uhm . Moving on.." I said softly. "How are you able to handle the water?" I asked, just curious. I couldnt.. at all..

It was us, just us within a two mile radius. I walked.out, got mt bags and headed inside. I cant wait. " I said softly to myself. I began to unpack my things.
    ♥Volbeat♥

(I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight!!)

"I don't know... You train and practice, learn to hold your breath, the secrets of the water... I can teach to swim if you would like... In a pool, first,"I said gently, looking up at her. Swimming was important, you never know when you will be tossed in...

I sat in a rocking chair on the front porch, watching and listening to the world around me. I couldn't wrap my mind around the world very well anymore, it was all so confusing... Super powers and nuclear waste.. This was reality... Not a movie...

(Okay, night Ashley!)

I tensed up when he mentioned teaching me.. I mean.. I did need it. I really did. I would just have to let the idea warm up to me for a little. "Yeah., that would be great. I have to face it some time." I said softly.

When unpacked I walked outside, and saw her in the chair, I leaned in the doorway. "So. When do we start?" I asked. I wanted to get this done and over with. Controlling my power's , that is.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded,"And we won't rush... It'll be at your pace. And you know I can save you,"I said with a smile, nudging her playfully with my shoulder.

"Hum.. I guess whenever we want. There's no training manual,"I said with a smirk, shaking m head. How would we do this? I loved Jay and couldn't imagine this happening to us in a million years... And here we were..

I smiled, and nodded. "Right. Okay, maybe this coming weekend we can start." I said with a shrug.

"Lets go then" I said holding out my hand. "Just wait untill I let go to teleport." I said, chuckling
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and nodded,"Okay, what do you want to do? You've been in this house all day." I looked around, looking at the tv and the beaten walls.

I reached up and took his hand,"Do you think I could teleport you with me?" I never tried it, or thought about it... My clothes always came with me, so that worked... But people?

I chuckled, and shrugged. "Thats why I cant wait for work." I said, smiling. "Can we... swing by the bike shop ? Havent seen my Dad in a few days." I said.

I looked down at her. "Well. We can try. But. It could go two ways, either youll rip my arm off, or, it goes perfectly and we both are in tact." I said, smiling. "So lets try."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Of coarse,"I said, standing up and offering my hand,"I'm sure he would love to see you.."

"Not yet... We will start with boxes and pbjects before living things,"I said with a warm laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck slowly,"Can this be like a couples vacation, too? Or does it all have to be about our powers?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, him and I always text but its nice to go over too. Should we take my car this time?" I asked. I loved my car, and I was glad to have it back. I checked it, no scratches or anything. It was the new beatle, in a powder blue.

"Well, both." I said, and I kissed her lips softly. "There is one thing I know I can do.." I said, and I watched as we both got lifted off the ground about a couple inches.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Sure,"I said with a nod, following her out. I needed to save gas anyways. I wasn't quite sure what we were.. If we were dating, friends, or what... I didn't know if I should try to make another move... I liked her, a lot.

My arms latched around his neck as I looked down, grinning softly,"Wow... I.. Uh..."

I got in my car and turned the music on, my favorite Cd, 'Of outlaws and gentleman.' By Volbeat. I turned it down and smiled as he got in. I loved this car, bought it with my own money. I put it in gear and backed out, driving to the shop, singing quietly along with the song.

I smiled, and set us back on the ground. "I like rose out of bed last night, glad I didnt wake you. But I had a dream that I was flying, and. I guess I could if I tried.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Her voice, thought pitchy and what not, was adorable. I would listen to her jam out forever... IT had been awhile since I was in an actually car, so this was pretty interesting.

I laughed gently,"Technically it is called hovering.."