Login to your account

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I smiled, and I nodded. "Yes. I really did. I cant thank you enough, I needed this, to feel this happy again. I didnt think it was possible, and you just showed me that it was." I said.

I glanced at the lightswitch, and turned it off, I gave her gips a squeeze and I softly ran my tongue along her bottom lip, begging for entrance..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned and nodded,"Good. You deserve to be happy,"I said with a smile, rubbing her arm, noticing the goosebumps on her skin,"Do you want me to take you home?"

I took in a small gasp of breath and my lips parted, our tongues touching magically. It was beautiful...

I smiled, and nodded. "Well. I think that David might be there.. I dont want to go if he is there.." I said softly. "I don't want him to ruin this night." I added, looking up at him.

I softly groaned as our tongues wrestled passionately, I have her a light squeeze, and I slowly pulled away and kissed her neck softly, giving us both a chance to breathe..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Well, let's drive by and if he is there, we will call the police, okay?"I asked gently, reaching out and gently rubbing her stomach. I didn't want her to be scared...

I leaned my head back and grinned. Suddenly, I landed on my butt, bouncing on his bed. I blushed gently, gasping... My mind... God... I got up and peaked downstairs.

I nodded. "Okay.." I said, and I slowly stood up, stretching. I was tired, I really was. But knowing that he nay be at my house scared me. What if he wrecks everything again. I turned my phone back on, ready to call the police. Thats a nice friend you have there. I read his text. I acted like mothing was wrong. I was good at that. I smiled and looked up, taking his hand. "Lets go." I said softly.

Before I knew it, I was kissing the air. I couldnt help but chuckle. "Not funny Carter!" I said loudly. But I was still laughing.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I held her hand softly, giving it a warm squeeze,"Everything is going to be okay,"I said softly as we walked back towards the park, where my bike was parked,"I won't let anything happen to you, alright?"

I walked downstairs,"I can't help it! My mind has a...mind of its own!"I said with a laugh, chuckling softly as I jumped on top of him.

I nodded slowly. "Okay.. I trust you.." I said softly, looking up into his eyes. I got on his bike after him and put the helmet on, and I wrapped my arms around him. It feels so right. .

"Where exactly did you go, perv?" I teased , laughing as she jumped on top of me. "Your mind has a mind of its own? Thats new." I chuckled and I kissed her forehead softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

We made our towards her house and I looked back at her,"Just tell me if you want me to stop..."

"I dropped onto your bed,"I said softly, nudging him with my elbow and giggling as I sat back and sighed.

I glanced at my house, and I saw my car was parked in the driveway. He was on the porch, waiting. "Thats him.. dont stop." I said. I began to shake, just seeing him was scaryx especially since last Isaw him he tried to kill me.

"Pervert." I teased. I sat up, and turned on the tv. "Lets see..." I said. "What should we do today? Chill? Bake five cakes?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

I kept going, driving around the corner,"Call the police, and I will keep and eye on him,"I said, taking her hand and peaking around the building. He was sitting their on the porch, all smug and it made me sick.

"You don't wanna kiss me anymore?"I asked, pouting playfully.

I quickly pulled my phone out and called the police, telling them that I needed officers immediately at my home, and ro arrest the guy. I hung up, and I rested my head on his back. Iwas so tired of this..

I chuckled. "Will you teleport again?" I asked, grinning."Come here." I said, with a wink. I was surprised she still wanted to kiss me. I was.not complaining at all.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"It's okay,"I said, reaching back and holding her hand. He was still sitting, waiting, thinking he was so bad ass. I hated him with a passion, I truly did. As far as I could tell, she was a wonderful, beautiful girl and deserved to be treated like a princess.

"Noooo, you don't want to,"I said with a giggle, grinning at him playfully. He was so cute.

The police pulled up to my house. The bastard tried to run, but he got tazed I couldnt help but chuckle when I saw that happen. We walked over and talked to the police, David loojed at me with such hatred, I didn't care. I just smiled at him. "Youre Elsa arent you? Youre starting at the station Monday right?" I nodded. "Im James, nice to meet you, I look forward to having you around." He said, and pointed at his car. "This did is staying with us for a while." Hesaid. I thanked them and watched as they drove off. I looked at Marcus, and I kissed his cheek. "Hes gone." I said, happily.

"Oh really? You want tp play that way?" I said, smiling. I stared at her body, and watched as she rose up, and soon was on top ofme. "Well that will really come in handy." I said with a laugh, as I kissed her softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded, grinning,"I guess you don't need me to protect you anymore, huh?" I faced her, taking both her hand between us and intertwining our fingers.

My mouth hung open and I giggled,"What else can you do, huh?"

I smiled and I shrugged. "Well. No. But its still nice to have you around." I said, squeezing his hands. "Thank you again, for the nice day.." I said softly. I kissed his cheek once more, on my tippy toes.

I looked up at her. "Bless you." I said, and I chuckled after a few moments when she sneezed cutely. "That." I said before kissing her softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Here, I'll walk you to your door,"I said gently, turning and walking slowly with her. I smiled as she opened the door, but I caught her hand and pulled her back, placing my palm on her cheek and kissing her lips tenderly.

I giggled gently and kissed him slowly,"That's going to ruin all my surprises, ever..."

It caught me offguard, but it was perfect. I kissed him back slowly, putting my hand over his, as I slowly pulled away. "I.. wow.. I dont know what to.. say.." I said, smiling. I was happy.. butterflys in my stomach and everything..

I shook my head. "No, I only see what other people wouldn't mind me seeing, if that makes any sense at all." I said, chuckling. I kissed her back, lovingly.. god.. so perfect.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I turned a deep shade of red, shaking my head,"I'm sorry.. I wasn't thinking.."I stepped back, looking down. How could I just throw myself at her like that? She just watched her boyfriend go to jail...

"And how do you know that? You've had your powers for less than a day,"I said with a chuckle, looking down at him.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I turned a deep shade of red, shaking my head,"I'm sorry.. I wasn't thinking.."I stepped back, looking down. How could I just throw myself at her like that? She just watched her boyfriend go to jail...

"And how do you know that? You've had your powers for less than a day,"I said with a chuckle, looking down at him.

I took his hand and kissed him when he was midsentence. "Its perfectly fine." I said as I pulled away. "Goodnight Marcus." I said with a smile, as I softly closed the door, and I crashed on the couch, falling asleep instantly

"Thats what you think." I said, and I looked up at her. "Its been a week." I added. "I just kept quiet about it untill now.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned to myself as I backed away, getting on my bike and driving home. It was like floating on a cloud, she had me in a daze... I felt thirteen, like I was falling in love for the first time.. No... It couldn't be love, not this quickly..

I frowned,"No... Why would you hide that from me?"

I felt that the kiss happened really quick. I mean, it was a good thing. But. Quick. I woke in the morning, it was one on the afternoon. What the hell. I never sleep in this much. I quickly got up and showered andgot ready for whatever the day brought.

"Listen.. dont take it personally.. I was scared, and I thought you would think I was a freak or something." I said, taking her hand.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I had to get up early, I had a full shift as a lifeguard today, and was there for the morning swimmers. I couldn't get her off my mind, truly. I watched the people in the water, but I felt her lips, smelled her scent, sensed her warmth...

I leaned in, kissing him gently,"I wish you would have told me..."

I sent Marcus a text. Hey, you doing okay? I sent, just checking up on him I pulled out the file and looked at the crime scene pictures. Bloody, gory. My type of case. I looked closley at each one. There was a hidden message. In the background of one, it read 'Locker' and the second one read '503'. Locker 503?

I kissed her softly. "Im sorry.." I said before kissing her once more. My.hands.ran up and down her sides sweetly. She was perfect, honestly. It was a fact. .
    ♥Volbeat♥

I couldn't reply, because I wasn't allowed to have my phone on the stand. At lunch, when I had my break, though, I grabbed my phone and replied as quickly as I could. I'm good, how are you doing?

I held the last kiss before crawling off of him, offering my hand to help him up,"Come on, get up..."

Good, im doing okay. Just looking over the file. I start tomorrow. Should I be excited or terrified? I sent, and looked at the clues. Theres a message. And tomorrow I have to find it. Ill point it out when I get there.

I stood, and looked at her. "Where are we going?" I asked. I looked down and sighed, I didn't sleep well at all last night.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Both! I sent with a smile, laying on the couch and sighing. I really hoped I didn't mess things up by kissing her... Yeah, she kissed me back, but I was still nervous...

"You were going to the store? I need to go home and shower,"I said with a smile, kissing his cheek.

I smiled at his text. Good answer. I replied, and I just kept searching for clues . The victim was an 18 year old. I looked at her name.. wait. This was Davids ex girlfriend.. he has a gym membership at the club up the road. His locker.. was he the killer? He was a killer? I sat there in shock.

"Right." I said, and I headed out to my car with her, and I dropped her at her house before heading to the store. I walked in, and I right away was greeted with a long time enemy. Josh. He bumped into me. "Watch it freak." He said. I stopped. "What?" "I called you a freak." He said in my face. "Says the one wearing flip flips and jeans." I smugly pointed out, with a laugh. I watched as his fist came flying towards my face, I looked at it, stopping it dead in its tracks, no hands. He looked shocked, then he used his other hand hit me in the face, hard. I was angry now.. I glared at him, the lights flickered in the store, all the shelves eith produce lifted up around me, he ran outside, screams were heard all over the store. I snapped out of itx watching as all the shelves landed, produce and food falling off, everything flying everywhere. I quickly ran out, and to my car, watching as it stopped. Oh my god.. I quickly drove back home. No store today..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I have to get back to work, I will text you soon! I got back to my post, there was nothing interesting, after all, most everyone knows how to swim. It was fun, seeing the families and the couples, and the old people. The beach was a favorite of them all...

I was really calm, happy. I showered and laid in bed, generally happy. Sure, I was still freaked out about powers, but I was okay. My phone began to blow up with texts and videos and I sat up. Jay.. No.. I stood up, closed my eyes, and opened them- I was in his living room,"Jay?!"

OkieDokie. Feel free to stop by after your shift. I sent. I laidback on the couch, the case papers all along my stomach. Is this why David snapped? He killed someone? And I was next in line.

I was locked in my room, trying to calm my nerves. My head in my hands. I was terrified. I almost hurt lots of people. People saw me.. I heard Carters voice, I locked both locks on my door mentally.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I did just that, finished my shift, changed, and headed right over. I knocked lightly on the door, nervous. I had a single flower in my hand. I can be romantic... Right?

I ran upstairs, and tried his room,"Jay, honey, are you in there? Unlock the door..."