Login to your account

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Well. I just scored a job at the police station. I start Monday. Im going into forensics." I said, sort of an odd job.for someone like me. But , it was interesting to me. The show Dexter had inspired me.

I took her hand and headed to my bedroom, I plopped down onto my bed, taking her with me as we both covered up.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"And what will you be doing there?"I asked, raising an eyebrow as I sipped from my Coke. Forensics wasn't something you suually just jumped into. I was truly curious.

I laughed softly, looking at him in the darkness,"We are way to comfortable together, you know that?" I wanted to try and lighten the mood up, at least a little bit..

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

"And what will you be doing there?"I asked, raising an eyebrow as I sipped from my Coke. Forensics wasn't something you suually just jumped into. I was truly curious.

I laughed softly, looking at him in the darkness,"We are way to comfortable together, you know that?" I wanted to try and lighten the mood up, at least a little bit..

"Well, I took police classes and stuff in high school at the local college, so I know pretty much know all of the ropes." I said.

"Well, I have known you since third grade, so.." I said, chuckling, glad to see she was smiling.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned, nodding gently,"That's freaking awesome!" I laughed and sat back,"You're pretty amazing, you know that?"

I laid down beside him and rested into his side, my face nuzzling into his neck softly. He had a point, we have been close for the longest time...And now this was happening, to both of us!

I chuckled. "I guess it is when you think about it. It was not wasy, ill tell you that much. They already gave me a case to look over before I even started the job." I said.

I closed my eyes, and drifted off into dreamland. I dreamt of that one time, her and I had snuck off in 5th grade, we had gone to check out the factory in our neighborhood at the time, it had some nuclear waste or something.. her and I were sick for weeks. Thats it!
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Can you talk about it? Or do you have to be all cop-secret like?"I asked with a grin, narrowing my eyes at her. I began to think about... She would make a really hot cop...

I was asleep, a deep dark sleep of exhaustion. I was comfortable and safe in his arms, and I stayed close to him. I had fallen for him a long time ago, but never could admit it..

"Its a pretty brutal story." I said, looking up at him. "Im only allowed to share with someone I really trust, or am close to." I said.

I woke in the morning, and I rubbed my eyes. It all made sense now.. "Hey, Carter.. I know why we are like this.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I understand,"I said with a nod, smiling softly before sipping from my Coke once more. I looked around, it made me angry that he trashed the place like this...

I groaned,"Five more minutes,"I sighed and pulled the blankets over my head tiredly, cold and sleepy.

"So that means I can share with you." I said, and pulled the file out from the droor, and I handed it to him. "Here."

"Okay, okay.." I said, and I stood, and I headed downstairs and made some.bacon. this would get her up.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Really?"I asked, surprised. I was helping her, but I didn't think she thought we were close... It gave me butterflies... It's childish, I know, but she did... She gave me this warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

I smiled when I could smell the bacon and I stood up. Suddenly, I was in the kitchen beside him,"You know bacon is the way to win me over..."

I smiled, and nodded. "After what youve done for me youve definitely earned my trust." I said, and I watched the expression on his face, I chuckled softly.

I jumped. "God dammit.." she scared the living shit out of me. "Careful with that teleportation shit. Youll give me an asthma attack." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked at the folder and set it on the table,"Do you want to go somewhere? The beach, dinner, the park? Just to get out of here?"

I frowned,"Sorry,"I said, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him gently,"I'm trying to control it.. But if I want to be somewhere, I just kind of show up..."

I liked that idea, a lot. "Definitely not the beach. I dont know how to swim.." I said softly. "But yeah, somewhere else from here."

"Its fine." I said, and I handed her a plate with bacon on it. "Here." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Come on,"I said, setting the can on the coffee table and standing. I offered my hand out to her,"Ready for an adventure?"

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek playfully, like I always did, I took the plate, taking it to the table and biting into a piece,"Were you saying something this morning?" I was much calmer today, it was beginning to settle in what was happening.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Yes." I said, taking his hand. "Lets go." I said, and I followed him out the door.

"Remember when .. in 5th Grade when we headed to that building, and got sick for weeks?" I said. "It was nuclear waste.. thats why this happened to us probably.." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

We jumped on my bike and I smiled, revving the engine and jumping down the road, laughing when she grabbed on to me. I slowed to the speed limit and we headed down to a small ice cream shop. Once we got our sweets I took her hand and led her outside, walking to a small, local park.

"You think so?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. It was like we were a living comic book or something... But, it was the only likely possibility.

I smiled once he took me hand and lead me to the park. "I havent had ice cream in forever. "Thank you." I said, looking up at him, grinning still. Ive never really explored around this park before. "Its so pretty here.." I said, licking my ice cream.

"The only reason I can think of." I said, looking at the bacon, as a peice lifted and flew over to my mouth, and I opened and took a bite. "Pretty handy."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"You just wait,"I said with a smile, leading her onto a path into the forest. I held her hand to keep her close until we came into the moonlight. We were on one of the cliffs over the ocean, and we could see the pier from here. I sat down and smiled,"Sit with me..."

I laughed warmly and nodded,"So, what are we going to do?"

I looked up at him, and nodded. "Alright." I said, and I finished my ice cream, and when we went to the forest I wondered where we would go. It was getting dark, so I stayed close to him as he lead me down the path. When we walked to where the cliff was I stopped walking, and looked around. "Wow.. its so beautiful.." I said softly, I walked over to where he was and I sat beside him. "How did you find this place?" I asked him.

"Well.. I have to go to the store , want to come with me?" I asked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I'm part of search and rescue, you know I'm a life guard, when ships crash or scuba dives drown the tide brings everything over beneath these cliffs..."I explained, pulling out my phone and looking at the time,"Almost midnight..." I grinned, looking at her excitedly,"You'll like this..."

"Not really... I wanna stay here... Stay with me,"I said with a smile, opening my arms to be picked up.

"Whats going to happen?" I asked, resting my head on.his shoulder. Watch the tide rise? I was confused, but I waited here with him anyway. I was curious also.

"Finnee." I said, and I walked over to her andpicked herup bridal style, and I walked over.to the couch, and sat down, putting my feet up, her still in my.lap.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Just wait,"I said with a smile, resting my head against hers. It was a full moon, so the world was lit up and the waves were beautiful. When midnight struck a small whistle came from the pier and suddenly fireworks began to go off over the ocean.

I giggled softly,"Well thank you!" I smiled and rested into him,"Are we going to be like... X-men?"

My eyes lit up as I watched the fireworks. "Oh my.." I said aoftly. I loved fire works, they were one of my favorite things. "So beautiful.." I whispered watching them.

I chuckled. "Funny." I said, and I looked at her. "Sorry, but no." I said, and I looked into her eyes. "Youre so beautiful.." I mouthed..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Just like you,"I whispered into her ear, grinning. She looked so happy, the fireworks lighting up her face in all different colors, that smile, those eyes... I was melting inside for her.

I blushed,"Thank you,"I said gently, looking up at him. I sat up and touched his cheek softly,"Jay..."

I blushed, and chuckled softly. When they stopped, I frowned. "Aw, they are over?" I said softly. I looked at him, I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. "Thank you. That was amazing.." I said softly.

I looked up into her eyes. "Yeah?.." I said softly. Her hand was so soft.. the look in her eyes.. I have really fallen for her. I couldn't resist.. I pulled her close to me, our lips connecting sweetly..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"You're welcome,"I said with a grin, returning the squeeze to her hand and yawning,"We shoot them on the full moons."

I kissed him back slowly, tenderly. I slowly pulled away and grinned,"You really do see the future.."

"Really? We should do this every time. Please?" I said, I probably sounded like a little kid. I didnt care. Fireworks made me happy. He made me happy.

I chuckled. "Only if I really want to." I said, and I kissed her ince more, this felt right. Amazing... this was the best feeling ive had in a long while. I pulled away an smiled. "Wow.. I .. cant even." I said softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed and nodded,"Deal! Maybe next time we can do a picnic or something, yeah?"

"Me either,"I said with a shake of my head, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him another kiss... I didn't want to stop...Ever.

I looked over at him and nodded. "Definitely." I said. I yawned and I covered my mouth. I laid back in the grass, loving how it felt on my skin. My phone began to ring. I sat up. "Hold on." I said, and I saw the caller id. I quickly turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket. He would not ruin this night for me.

I kissed her once more, my hands wrapping a round her waist gently, pulling her body to mine. Our kisses slowly bevame more and more passionate, it was clear we both had wanted this for a long time.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wouldn't ask, not right now. I laid down beside her, but on my side so I could face her,"Have fun?"

My fingers tangled into the hair on the back of his head and I tiled my head, deepening the kiss gently. The lights fluttered gently, and I giggled softly... He made my heart flutter.