Login to your account

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I nodded, and then stood. "Okay.." I said, and I opened the droor by the front door, glad my phone was there. I always had to hide it to stop John from breaking it. I called the police and told them what happened, and they were on their way. I hung up and looked up at Marcus. "You dont have to stay.." I said rubbing my arm. "Here." Isaid, handing him my phone. "Put in your number if you want." I said.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I nodded.. "I wish I could teleport though. It would save so much running.." I said, she knew I hated running, especially since I have a bad case of asthma.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I put in my cell number as well as well as my email and I handed it back to her,"I'm going to stay until the police show up, if you don't mind... I don't want to chance him coming back..."

I laughed gently and shook my head, sighing as I walked towards him slowly,"Why us?"

"Not at all." I said, looking up at him. I was glad I hadsomeone new to talk to. A new friend. I loved meeting new people, me being as outgoing as I am. "Id tell you to sit down, but. There broken glass on the couch." I said, sighing. This fucker was going to get it..

"I dont know.. but.. its pretty cool.." I said, smiling, watching as she walked over to me. She still looked so pretty.. even if she was worried..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Don't clean anything... The cops hate that.. We should sit outside,"I said, leading her out and sitting on the front step. I glanced at her slowly,"How long has he hit you?"

I stared into his eyes for a second... I always liked him... I sat down beside him and sighed,"I can't control it.."

I nodded and I walked out with him and sat down. "I.. think its been three months since he started.. I never saw it coming.. it was so sudden." I said, sighing. "I dont know why." I said, and I looked up at him. I did feel embarrassed, I mean.. who wouldn't?

"We are going to both have to practice this or something. Learn to control it somehow." I said, looking down.at her hand, and I softly put my hand over it.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"If I see him, I'm going to kick his ass,"I said, shaking my head,"Unless you are defending yourself, you should never hit another person, man or woman... It's not right..."

I looked down and smiled, turning my over and intertwining out fingers,"I guess so..."

I nodded. "I mean.. it was never too serious.. it just got bad about a week ago when he threw aknife at me cause I didnt make his sandwich right.." I said. "He missed me.. but still.."

I gave her hand a squeeze. "Can I ask you something?" I said looking up into her eyes..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"You need to tell the cops... He could be a danger to someone else,"I said softly, looking into her eyes with a soft sigh. He could be much, much worse.

"Of coarse, I can't promise I will have an answer,"I said with a grin, smirking.

I nodded. "Okay.." I said, looking up as the police pulled into the driveway. I told them everything, that he stole my car, and ruined my things. My bed was torn up, and the couches.. my kitchen. The police would start looking for him right away, and they took pictures for court, and questioned me , and soon they were done. I looked up at Marcus. "Thank you.. for everything. I said, and hugged him.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and held her close, hugging her back, tightly,"If you need anything... If he comes back... Just call me...Okay?"

(Crap, missed Jay.)

I nodded. "Okay. I will." I said and I watched as he hesitantly walked over to his motorcycle and drove off. I headed to my bedroom, and I tried to clean up as much glass as I could, and I laid down, and went to sleep with no problem..

I looked into her eyes. "You havent.. friend zoned me have you?" I asked her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

(Haha, it's all good!)

I went home, showered, and then went to bed. I dreamt of her.. Those pretty eyes, that warm smile... I really, truly enjoyed her company...

I frowned,"Of coarse not... Why would you think that?"

I woke the next morning, qnd I took a shower, brushing my long hair put and letting it air dry into soft waves. I made it into a side braid and I slipped a band tshirt on and some black jeans, and some slippers. Today, I would work on cleaning up my home.. Marcus was really.on my mind quite a bit since he went home..

I sighed, with a bit of relief. "I.. was.. hust curious." I said softly, and I looked away, something I did when I was a bit nervous
    ♥Volbeat♥

I watched my phone, but she never messaged me. I headed to the beach, I was running the shop today- we rented out ski jets, surf boards, floaties, everything you could need at the beach. It was a nice job and kept me supported for the small place I had.

I nodded and sat back, glancing at the television and sitting back. Suddenly, it turned on, and I frowned,"Was that you?"

I glanced down at my phone, remembering I only have his number and that he dont have mine. I sent him a quick text letting him know that I was alright, and that today was cleaning day for me.

I looked over as the tv came on. I shook my head. "No." I said. "Was it you?" I asked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled when I saw the text and quickly replied, along the lines of everything I've already said, that I was here for her and if she needed anything to let me know.

"I guess..."I said, focusing and it turned off once more. I looked up at the light and it turned off... "Well... I guess it is me..."

I smiled at his text, and replied with a big thank you. Hes really done a lot for me.. I continued to clean, and didthat pretty much all day. The torn seat cushions I just placed blankets on the couch seats so it was not noticeable, my tv was not fixable, so it stayed there broken. Everything else was okay. Just pictures, tv, and couches were damaged.

I glanced at the light switch, and turned it back on with my mind. "Looks like we have something similiar." I said. "Your phones ringing." I said, and there was a quiet pause, then her phone really began to ring. What?
    ♥Volbeat♥

"It's too soon..."I was talking myself out of asking her on a date, afterall, what would that say about me? She just got out of a horrible relationship.. She wouldn't want to get back into something so quickly.

I rose and eyebrow and reached for my phone, it was just my sister making small talk. I glanced at him,"Did you predict that?"

I texted him later, saying that if he wanted to stop by, that he could, and that I'll order pizza or something. I felt alone here now, and he was the only person that knew about what John had done to me.

I nodded slowly. "I guess I did.." I said, and I looked down, that was weird. I can have visions?
    ♥Volbeat♥

I headed over as soon as I had showered. All that sand and sea water got pretty bad... I wore jeans and a white t-shirt, knocking on her door around five thirty. I was looking forward to seeing her.

I began to become nervous,"I don't like this, Jay..."

I opened the front door, and smiled to see him. "Hey.. come in." I said, and I let him step inside, and I then closed my door. "I cleaned up as much as I can. I hope its not too bad. I just hope you are fine without watching tv." I said, a smal chuckle leaving my throat. "Want a drink?" I asked.

"Hey.." I touched her cheek amd had her look at me. "It will be okay.. alright?" I said softly, calmly.. it was time to be serious now..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Sure, and the place looks great,"I said with a smile as I followed her in to the kitchen,"And you look good, too."

"How can this be okay?"I asked, shaking my head. I stood up, beginning to pace,"We have powers, this isn't okay... What if people find out? What if the government finds out? What if they experiment on us?"The lights began to flicker as I continued to freak out.

I handed him a Coke, and I smiled. "Thank you Marcus." Isaid, sure I was blushing.

As soon as the lights began to flash, I stood quickly, and I put my hands on her shoulders. "Car, look at me. You need to calm down okay?" I said, and I pulled her into a warm hug. "We will be okay.. just no one can know..l
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned at her, shaking my head,"So, do anything besides clean today?"

I paused, wrapping my arms around his and sighing,"I'm sorry... I'm scared.."

"Nope." I said, chuckling.. I always tried to keep a positive attitude, even when I had reasons to be down. "Are you from here?" I asked. I just wanted to get to know him. Hes such an interesting person.

"Shh.. I am too.. but we have to stay low, and attempt to stay calm. Its strange, and scary.. I know.." I said, and I pulled back and looked into her eyes.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"No, I'm from Michigan, I came here two years ago with my Mom,"I said with a smile, watching her for a moment,"And what about you?"

I stared at him and sighed,"I don't want to go home..."

"Far away." I said, taking a drink. "I ran away from home two years ago, I used to live in Phoenix." I said.

"Okay, you can stay here with me alright?" I said, and I kissed her forhead softly, not really thinking..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"And your Dad is here? You said he owns the shop down the road,"I said softly, turning closer to her.

I nodded, leaning into him. He's the only one I could feel safe with right now...

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

"And your Dad is here? You said he owns the shop down the road,"I said softly, turning closer to her.

I nodded, leaning into him. He's the only one I could feel safe with right now...

"Mom and Dad divorced when I was ten. He moved here, and my Mom and her drunk of a boyfriend live in Arizona." I said, with a sigh.

"Its late.. do you want to go to bed now or?.." I asked. It was about 9. This was draining for both of us.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Oh, I understand,"I said with a nod, smiling at her,"Well, do you have a job or a hobbie? Heh, anything?"

"No... Yeah... Let's go to bed.."I said with a nod, sighing. If I was sleeping I could escape this super power madness...