Login to your account

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Magical Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Well I know that." I said, and I took his hand and laced together our fingers. "Ive just been very worried.." I added.

"I love you Carter... and, what I said was not right, and believe me when I tell you that I am sorry.." I said, slowly taking her hand, getting a litle shock
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I know you have been.. I don't want you to be... I want you to be happy,"I said softly, squeezing her hands.

I sighed and pulled my hands from his slowly,"Lets just go home..."

"I am happy. I really am." I said, and I looked down at our hands. I was just worried, because every night I would relive in my dream, me seeing him.. how bloody the water was..

I shook my head. "Not if youre not ready.." I said, silently. Seeing she avoided my apology.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I leaned in and slowly kissed her neck,"I love you..."

"No... Let's just go..."I said softly, standing up and walking to the bedroom to pack my bag.

"I love you too.." I said, glad his soft words had broken me out of the flashback, and the way his lips felt on my neck made me shiver..

"Listen." I said, taking her hand before she got into the doorway of the room. "We don't have to."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I gave her a warm squeeze and smiled,"Lets to to the movies.."

"I don't want to be here anymore,"I said, looking up at him,"We just need to go."

(Sorry! Took a shower.)

My eyes lit up like a little kids. "Really?" I said, looking back at him. "I mean.. are you sure?"

Soon we were both packed, and I headed to my house, knowing she had gone to hers.. I still felt like shit..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Absolutely,"I said with a smile, nodding.

I left my front door unlocked and sat on the couch, sighing. I felt so crappy...

And with that I quickly got up and I got dressed into better clothes and I braided my hair into a side braid, and I was ready. Just a little TouchUp. I then walked back out. "Let's go." I stated.

A day passed , and I got up that morning, and threw some clothes on, and I drove to her house, getting flowers on the way.. I had to really apologize to her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled, letting her drive. I let her pick the movie and I paid, and got the popcorn. I smiled. She was happy.

The tv flicked on an off, the electricity shooting from my finger and at the set. I didn't need to... But it was fun. There was small scorch marks on the walls and ceiling.

I got us all adjusted in the seats and the movie started. I made sure it wasnt a cheesy one. I made sure it was a good one, one both him and I could enjoy. I kissed his cheek randomly, and smiled. I loved him so much..

I knocked on the door, hesitantly.. I was not sure how this would go at all.. I missed her, I wanted her to forgive me. But, I wouldn't blame her if she didnt forgiveme..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wrapped my arm over her shoulders and kisses her forehead, smiling. She was so good to me, and in general. I couldn't believe she was mine...

I jumped and a spark went at the ceiling. I sighed and got up, opening the door. I sighed softly, nodding,"Hey..."

After the movie,we got up and headed to the car, me walking slowly beside him. "I loved the movie, thanks." I said, helping him in the car, then I got in also.

"Hi.." I said softly, I reached out amd handed her the flowers. "We need to talk."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Of coarse, you don't need to thank me, silly,"I said with a grin, buckling my seatbelt.

I took the flowers and nodded, walking to the kitchen, leaving the door open for him to come in.

I smiled and drove off. "I'm thanking you anyway." I teased, and I drove us back to his place. By that time it was already four or so. "Okay, youll hate me for this but we have to try your prosthetic.." I said before getting out of the car.

I closed the door behind me and I followed her. "I shouldn't have acted the way I did, I'm really sorry.. I was not taking your feelings into consideration.." I said softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Why?"I asked with a groaning sigh, shaking my head.

I set the flowers on the counter,"Don't worry about me anymore, alright? I can take care of myself..."

"Cause." I said, and I helped him out and we walked to his door and inside. "Well.. I guess we can another time." I said.

"I'm going to worry." I said, looking at her. She kept avoiding one topic. Were we still a thing?..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"It hurts,"I said softly, sighing.

"Why? I'm fine, you're fine, what's to worry about?"I asked, turning to raise an eyebrow at him.