Login to your account

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Magical Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I rested my head beside his, my breathing a bit panty. I pulled the sheet over us, and I gently took his hand, lacing tgether our fingers. "I love you." I whispered before closing my eyes.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and kissed her forehead, smiling as I returned the sweet words.

I woke up an hour or so later, then I sat up, sighing, then I remembered what happened an hour ago and I couldn't help but smile to myself.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I watched her sit up and I reached out, rubbing her back,"Hey sunshine..."

(Gotta go, goodnight!!)

(Night Ash!)

"Hey ." I said, turning to him, and bending over and kissing his cheek. "Cant sleep too much. Its only.11." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

"We could sleep all day if we wanted,"I said with a smirk.

I chuckled and I shook my head. "No, you have that doctors appointment." I said, glancing up into his sleepy eyes. My god he was very sexy in the mornings.

Her and I had been arguing pretty much all day about going back home. "Im telling you, I think I am ready now!" I argued, sitting on the couch.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I groaned and shook my head,"I don't want to..."

"And what about me? What if I'm not?"I snapped, staring at him before scoffing,"But no... As long as you're good that all that matters."

"I will be there with you.. you have to go." I said softly, and I kissed his jaw sweetly before sitting up and wiping my eyes, trying to wipe the sleep out of them.

"I didnt fucking say that did I?" I said, my voice raising. "I think youre ready, you cant be a baby about this Car, you need to grow up and face it."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sat up and grabbed my crutch,"You sure we can't jus stay here, be together?"

"Fine,"I whispered, inaudibly, grabbing my coat,"You go ahead and go back, be a fucking hero." I walked out the door, slamming it behind me. I was out for two days! He wouldn't let me practice because he was scared and now he's just ready to go? No.

I got up, then I was by his side when he stood. "You cant miss this one. When we are done, I promise we will come bsck and be together okay? Maybe we could swing by my place." I said softly. I got dressed, and ready to go. Giving him time to do so also.

"Fine!" I yelled, watching as she left. Jesus Christ.. I mean I think she is ready to go, but we can't just stay back and hide forever. I stepped out after a while and I got in my car, and drove back. She has her car, glad we came in separate ones..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I waited on the couch patiently, smiling at her. It's not that I didn't want the prosthetic... I was just sick of doctors and hospitals.

I watched his car leave and the tears ran down my cheeks, my blood pumping. Small bits of electricity sprung from the tips of my fingers and I stared at the current forming between my hands, hurtling it towards a tree. It left a large scorch and cut in the bark. I couldn't do this... I wasn't ready. I sunk to the ground, sobbing.

I kissed his forehead when I camr out. "When you get this, you will be done with the doctors for a long while." I said, smiling.

I pulled over on the road and stopped, I hit the steering whell.. god.. I cant leave her there.. maybe I was being a bit unreasonable.. I groaned and turned the car around, I stopped when I saw a tree that had a big burn mark in it, then I saw her, sobbing.. I quickly got out and I mafe.my way towards her ..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed,"If you say so..."I stood and let her lead me out to the car and back towards the hospital. That dreaded hospital.

I could hear him coming and the electricity started again,"Go away,"I said, unable to look at him as I got up and began walking back towards the cabin.

Once there, we headed to the physical therapy room and they started. I could tell he was hurting. They then out the prosthetic on him.

"No. Stop.." I said, walking after her, I reached for her hand, pausing, seeing the electricity come off.ir.in waves.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"How does it fit?" I sighed, it was uncomfortable and painful and I shook my head,"Just take it off, please.."

"You're ready? Then be ready. I'm not. I never know when I'm going to slip into a coma or hurt someone. God, you almost killed yourself yesterday! But you're ready,"I snapped, walking into the cabin and to the kitchen.

I sighed, seeing the look of pain in his eyes. I went to help bit the snooty doctor told me to leave it alone. "He wants it off." I repeated what he said.

"Im sorry, I shouldn't have been so selfish.. if youre not ready then I'm not ready." I said, following her. "This cant work out. Between us. If the only thing we will do is argue."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I took it off myself and tossed it to the ground,"It hurts. It doesn't fit. Fix it,"I snapped at the doctor,"And while you're at it, find me a different doctor."

"Oh my god! We have been arguing for one day! We have been here, making love and being strong for two weeks. Look at the big fucking picture,"I growled, closing my eyes and teleporting to the bathroom and locking the door.

The doctor glared, and walked away. Soon after, another doctor walked up, smiling. She helped us out, and fixed the prosthetic, and added memory foam where the leg stump woulduld go, hopefully making it much better.

I frowned when she teleported. I then made my way back to the cabin, I was so angry.. I tried to calm myself. Which ended in me punching a whole in the wall, cutting my ha.d open somehow.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Thanks,"I said quietly, nodding to her. The leg was just so... Fake.

"Mature!"I called, hearing the bang. I sighed, staring in the mirror, the years running down my cheeks.

She then helped put it on him, I watched, hoping that it felt right. I knew he was frustrated and still ticked off. I wanted him to feel happy.

I wrapped my hand, doing so calming me down. I just headed to the second bedroom, and I locked myself in also, and I just sat there, stone faced.. so many raw emotions running through me..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I didn't feel safe standing on it, so I used my crutch,"I'll practice with it at home..."

I sat down against the door and closed my eyes, the lights flickering. Why was he being so irrational? He wasn't thinking about my feelings or my thoughts...

I didnt argue with him, and the doctor nodded. We then headed to my place. "Some doctor huh?" I commented once inside. I grabbed a couple beers and I handed him one. I knew he needed it.

I gave it an hour or so, my mind clouded and my powers had a chance to calm also.. I hoped that she was calm too.. I stood and I headed to the room, and I knocked on the door. "Please let me in.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"No thanks,"I said softly, setting he beer down,"I don't want to become one of those people that drink away their problems... It's not healthy."

"Why?"I asked, my eyes closed. I was zapping electricity between my fingers and the light, sighing.

I sighed , and I put them back. I then sat beside him, and I kissed his cheek softly. "Are you alright?" I asked softly.

"Because. I want to see you and apologize.." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I'm okay. I'll be better... I'm just not ready for a prostetic and I feel rushed,"I said softly, holding her close.

"Apologize for what? You seem to have your affairs in order,"I said , shaking my head.

"I understand." I said. "They did schedule everything very close together." I said. "Forget about doctors. Im here to help you feel better too." I said, kissing his lips sweetly.

"Just open the door." I said. I just wanted to apologize.. "please.. I made a mistake.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I held the kiss tenderly for a moment before pulling away and nodding,"You need to be taken care of too.."

I sighed and unlocked the door, moving to the tub and sitting on the edge. I crossed my arms.

I gazed back into his eyes and I smiled weakly. "Your important right now." I said, raising an eyebrow.

I walked in, and I got on my knees in front of her. "I shouldn't have been so asshole-ish.. im sorry.. you know that when Im angry or upset I.. turn into a different person. And I say things I dont mean. And I havent been taking you into much consideration.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"We are both important,"I said, shaking my head,"We are both in this relationship..."

I stared at him, sighing. Was he just telling me what I wanted to hear to calm me down?