Login to your account

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Love

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

Cool Magical Love

Elsa Armstrong
    She ran away from home two years ago, and now lives on her own in her apartment. She is very outgoing and has lots of friends. She currently has a boyfriend, but he is not good to her at all.. he hit her last week.

Jay Franco
    He lives alone in his own house, and he is very outgoing and a nice person. There is only one person who has seen the true side of him. He can be a sad, dark person, but then he can be happy and youd think nothing could bring him down.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Marcus James
    Short black hair, soft brown eyes. He is taller and a bit more muscular, because he works as a lifeguard at the local beach and was to be in shape to do so. He's fun and outgoing, he has to be, right?

Carter Slates
    Dark brown, orange-ish hair and gentle hazel eyes. She's petite for her age but she is feisty! She is free spirited and warm hearted. She always finds the best part in everything, even when she isn't.

You start?

(Yes c: )

Elsa;
    "John! Stop! Put me down I dont want to!" I yelled at him as he picked me up and ran to the water. This was a big mistake. I should've never came to the beach with him.. the boyfriend from hell. He kep going into the water, untill it was to his belly, and he threw me in, and swam off quickly. Asshole. I could not swim, at all.. the water scared me. The ocean, even more. I plashed, and tried to get to the surface. I had breathed in water on accident, and I could feel myself slowly become limp.

Jay;
    I was at my home, blasting my favorite band on the new speakers I got yesterday. I walked over to rhe living room, and I reached for the remote, shocked as it flew into my hand.. I quickly dropped it. What the hell? I picked it up, and turned my music down a bit. It was probably just my mind messing with me right? I grabbed my phpne and texted Carter. Hey, you should come over? I have food..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Marcus:
    The squealing of girls was common here at the beach and I watched everyone- the little girl with her sandcastle, the only man in the speedo-shudder- and even the teenagers playing like animals. What caught my eye, however, was when the girl didn't come up. I blew my whistle and grabbed my floating device, jumping into the water and swimming out. She was sinking towards the bottom when I scooped her up, lifting her onto the floating stick and began for the beach

Carter:
    Alright! Food sounds great, I'll be right over! I smiled and slid my phone into my pocket, pulling on my shoes and coat. It was a descent walk, not long enough to drive but still a good breath of fresh air. I opened the door, stepped outside and suddenly there was this moment of blinding light... Then, I was at the end of his driveway. I spun around, panicked... How in the... "No way... I kid have zoned out..." I walked up the way and knocked on the door gently.

Elsa;
    The only thing I remember is a loud whistle, and then blackness. I then remembered being lifted out of the water onto something. I still couldnt breathe. It was an awful feeling..

Jay;
    Wow, she got here quick. She must have driven. I opened the door. "Hey, come in." I said. "Did you walk?" I asked, surprised. I hugged her once she was inside. "I baked some cookies." I said, walking into the kitchen. I loved baking, I made cookies at least once a week.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Marcus:
    I laid the young girl on the sand, as soon as we were out of the water and began CPR. I got a strange feeling when our lips connected, a warmth... I began compressions on her chest, breath, one two three, breath, one two three.."Come on... Let me see those pretty eyes... Come on... Breath.."

Carter:
    "Hum... Yeah, I guess I did,"I said as I followed him into the kitchen, sliding off my cost and hanging it onto a chair,"Cookies sounds great." He was such a dork... Always doing something.

(Ah. Phone hates me.)

Elsa;
    I felt a pair of lips land on mine, when they pulled away, I quicklu sat up, opening up my eyes, and I covered my mouth as I began to cough. I took some deep breaths.. "Christ.." I mumbled. I looked up, to see the life guard.. his beautiful hazel eyes had me speachless... "Th..thank you.." I said..

Jay;
    "M'lady." I said, handing her a couple. "This batch is even better.." I said, taking a bite of one. "You look nice." I complimented her.. I mean, she always looked nice.. 24/7.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Marcus:
    "You're welcome,"I said softly, the crowd around us clapping as I placed a hand on her back. I took a towel from a bystander and wrapped it around her,"Take a moment and breath, you're body needs to recover from the oxygen deprivation..." It was true... But she was gorgeous and I didn't want her to go. I looked around for the ass hole that threw her into the water. What was he thinking?

Carter:

I blushed and smiled,"Shut up,"I stuck a cookie in my mouth and headed for his couch, plopping down and looking up at him,"Is this all you do? Make orgasm worthy pastries? Are you trying to fatten me up?"

Elsa;
    I nodded. "Okay.." I said softly, and I watched as peoole slowly began to walk away. Where was John? I glanced at the parking lot. My car was gone. Him and I are done. I slowly stood up, a bit shaky. At least hes not around.. "Thanks again.. this was a bad way to meet someone. But im Elsa." I said, holding my hand out.

Jay;
    "Oh yes, thats my goal. I forgot to mention I was a cannibal and I plan on eating you." I said, laughing as I plopped down beside her. "Im trying to get this recipe right, and I think I aced it.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I'm Marcus,"I said, shaking her hand gently and looking around,"Is there anything I can do to help you? Do you need a ride home or a phone to call someone?" My shift wasn't over, so I couldn't leave.. But I could help...

Carter:
    "You always ace it,"I said as I moved and laid my head in his lap, sighing softly,"And yet somehow they get better everytime... What did you do this time? Cinnamon?"

I smiled, and I looked around once more. "Well. My now, ex boyfriend left me here. So when you get a chance could I have a ride?" I asked, looking up. It was really nice of him to offer that.

"Maybe." Isaid, messing her hair up playfully. "Fabulous." I said in a high voice. I chuckled, I really could be myself around her. "Now my cake recipe.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Yeah, I have about half an hour more left on my shift... So when I'm done we can go,"I said with a smile, looking around slowly and then back to her,"That shack over there is for the guards, you can wait in there if you would like, catch your breath,"I added as I climbed back onto my stand, the little girl back to her sandcastle and the man in the speedo still strutting on the sand.

"Nooooo,"I sat up, straddling his waste and pinning his shoulders,"No more baking!" He had to stop, for a little while, he would run out of flour eventually, right? Goodness... I grinned at him, playfully.

(Lost service!)

I nodded. "Thank you.." I headed over to the shack that he was talking about and I walkrd in, and sat in the chair by the door. I waited for as long as he said, and I watchrd as he got off his chair and began to head over.. god. Hewas a sight..

I chuckled, and I looked up at her. "Fine." I said, and I looked into her eyes. "Wow.." I said softly. She really was beautiful. Wait. No. Im friendzoned right?.. I snapped out of it and I began to tickle her to get her off me.
    ♥Volbeat♥

(It is all good!)

I tapped out with another guard and slipped into the water for a moment, just to cool off. I walked into the shack and grinned at her,"Let me grab my things and we will go. How do you feel?" Drowning wasn't necessarily a pleasant experience... I opened my locker and pulled out a white t-shirt, slipping it over my head.

"Wow?"Right as the question escaped my lips I began to squeal as his fingers attacked my sides and I broke into a for of giggles and kicking and laughing. I stared at him,"I give in! I give in!"

"I feel okay." I said, smiling. I was all dry now, and I felt much better. I was not looking forward to going back to.my.olace.. and kicking him out. I was sitting here mentally preparing myself.

I chuckled, and I stopped, and I stood, and laid her back down. "Good." I stuck my tongue out at her. I knew my feelings forher were really becoming stronger.. I looked at the pillow on the couch, and I put my hands up as it flew at me.. what the..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I glanced over, something was obviously on her mind, and I think I knew what it was. I sat down beside her,"So, do I need to beat someone up?"

I jumped up,"What was that?"I asked suddenly, raising an eyebrow. That pillow literally just flew out of no where! How the hell?

I glanced up at him.. "Not if he beats m.. I mean, not if I beat him up first.." I said. Shit. "Hes definitely my ex now.." I added, looking down.

"I.. dont know.." I said, and I looked down at the pillow,.and it slowly began to lift up again.. it went where my eyes went. "Holy shit."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned,"He hits you?" I felt my throat get tight and my fists ball up,"I'm not leaving you there alone..."

I took his hand and intertwined our fingers, just out of instinct, watching the pillow. What was this?

"N..No.. well.. only sometimes.. you dont know how much I hate him Marcus.. and I dont know if thats a good idea. I dont want you getting hurt." I said, putting my hand on.his tight fist, watching as it relaxed.

I looked away from.the pillow, and it dropped once her hand took mine. "Tell me youre seeing this too.. I hope im not crazy." I said, glancing at her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I'll be fine... Where are you going to go?"I asked, honestly concerned. I didn't know her very well, but any battered woman deserved someone to stick up for her... He almost killed her today! It was my responsibility if no one else would...

"This is happening,"I said quietly, staring at the still pillow now. I turned to look at him, our faces close and I blushed,"Ehats happening?"

"The neighborhood up by the Albertsons." I said, looking back up at him. John didnt beat me. Only would hit me here and there, but it would just get more and more violent. And he also verbally assaulted me half the time. "Lets go get this over with.. im kicking him out." I said, standing. I was nervous.. but now I had Marcus with me.

"I.. can move things with my mind!" I said more excited. "This is cool.. but scary.. why can I do this?.." I asked, looking down. What else could I do?
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Do you have any clothes to wear over your suit? I can lend you something..."She was mighty attractive, but I knew he could take advantage of the bare skin very easily. My mother had been in a violent relationship.. I guess that's why it hit home so hard...

"I don't know... It's... Like a super power or something,"I said, squeezing his hand. How could he? No... This was the real world, people don't have super powers! What about me... What about what happened this morning?...

I looked down, seeing I was still in a bikini. "A teeshirt will do." I said, looking back up. He was really a kind person, I could tell already.

"It is.. its so cool.." I slowly let go of her hand, and I eyed the pillow and then looked at the couch, watching as it flew over. "We could have some crazy pillow fights." I said, laughing.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I reopened my locker and handed her a black t-shirt and a green pair of basketball shorts,"Here, you can wear these,"I said with a smile before grabbing my keys,"I ride a motorcycle, is that a problem?"

"That's not fair!"I screeched, standing up, ready to fight. He couldn't take anything seriously! I loved it! Hehe...

"Thank you." I said, and I slipped them on. "Are you kidding me? I love them! I used to work on them with my dad at the workshop he owns up the road. Armstrong's its called." I said.

I chuckled. "Hah, okay, youre going down." I said and I watched the pillow as it flew at her. And hit her, not hard, but enough to make my laugh once more.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I love that place! Only place I'll go,"I said with a smile as I led her out and handed her the helmet off the back of the bike,"Sfaety first... Just tell me where to go." I kicked the engine on and sat down, patting the seat beside me.

I gasped at stared at him, grabbing the pillow and throwing it back at him. I looked across the room at the kitchen and as the pillow came flying at me I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was in the doorway. Did I just... How could... Teleport?

I grinned and slipped the helmet on my head and took a seat behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Go on Jadwin road , then turn left at the second light." I said, and we were off.

I watched, shocked. "What .. the. You... were just. What?!" I said, tripping over my words. She had powers too? How could this be? "You have powers too.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and sped down the road, taking the directions as she gave them to me. I enjoyed the feeling of her arms around me, and I couldn't stand the idea of someone hitting her... She seemed so sweet and kind.

"No.. No... I can't.. How can we?"I sighed and walked back to the couch, sitting down beside him,"This doesn't make sense.."

Soon, we pulled up to my house. What the? My car was gone, and the door wide open. I quickly got off, and set the helmet down and ran inside. Everything was thrashed... my tv, all my pictures.. but all of his stuff was gone. He left, and stole my car, and wrecked my house. I fell to my knees.. why did he have to ruin everything.. he coukd have left, no problems.. but he just HAD to ruin my things in the process..

"I don't know why this is happening.. its cool and all, but whu?" I asked myself, more of an open statement. "I wonder what else we can do. ."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I followed her inside and sighed, shaking my head. I knelt down beside her and placed my hand on her back,"Elsa... You should call the police..." She needed to report this, press charges... Get her things back and her place fixed.. She needed to be safe.

"I don't know..." I said quietly, biting my bottom lip gently. I focused on the pillow and I shook my head,"I can't move anything with my mind.."