"Are you sure they'll have it?"

"Of course they should. I'm on the waiting list and I can't wait for that engine to be available. I need it now."

"But we're like...second on the list."

"Tojikome. I said I need it now." (((Tojikome = Shut Up))

Megumi and one of her pals walked into Stein's Cars, hands in each of their fitted biker jackets as they made their way inside the shop. Her short hair bouncing behind her as she stopped to take a look inside for a brief moment. She unzipped her black jacket, revealing her small blue Nyan Cat tee. Ironically, it was the same color that matched her 2006 Ford Mustang ((Think of Bumblebee from Transformers)), with two striped white decals going down the middle of the car. which was sitting out in the parking lot under the gloomy sky. She hated being on the waiting list of any kind, and even being at Stein's Cars made her seem desperate. In all actuality, she was. She was in the process of rebuilding one of her Father's cars, a 1964 Chevy Impala Convertible. Finding parts to the classic car was a bit hectic, but Megumi and her team stuck it out. All they needed was the new engine before it could be used on the streets. And if Megumi would have been patient enough to wait for it to arrive at her shop, the new engine would have been in her possession that next month. Unfortunately, she was a bit antsy to finish her latest project.

The shop was a bit larger than the one she owns on the other side of town. Or so she though. Her closest friend and co-owner, Nicolas Ancelotti, thought otherwise. "Eh, we could always expand to a new lot." He said in his cool yet sly Italian accent as he sat in a seat next to James, who seemed to be reading a car magazine. Megumi scoffed.
"Right. Whatever you say." She then said. Walking towards the front desk, she eyes Sarah and gives a small wave, with Sarah returning the favor.
"Hey Megumi. Guess you're here to see Steven right?" The woman asks. Megumi shakes her head as she continues. "He's out at the moment. But if you could wait for a moment, he should be back soon."
"Damn. Alright, we'll wait. Thanks." Megumi then goes back the way she came, and stands next to Nicholas while they wait.