I joined a couple weeks ago, but needless to say I haven't really had much time until now to do anything on here. My wonderful friend and roleplay partner known as Nyan Cat on here referred this place to me a bit ago (probably encouraging me to get back into roleplay after.... a longg absence from it ^.^;; ) Sooo here I am.

When it comes to RPing, I have about six years of experience starting with one-liners and paper rps with some other friends and finally trying out places like invisionfree, proboards, gaia, menewsha and expanding my abilities as a writer and a roleplayer. So I have experience in both group, massive and one on one rps and I am known to write within a range of 500-1500 words (depending on the circumstances) per post.

I generally roleplay fantasy, urban fantasies and the like. Though I've tried some modern, a few fanbased roleplays and one with an intense futuristic setting (which happens to be my favorite -nudges Nyan Cat-) and I find that regardless of the genre I've thouroughly enjoyed most of them. I very much prefer original settings as opposed to real-world settings, though I won't turn down a good story for its basis.

I like slow paced story-lines with a working plot and I like having some freedom with my characters and developing them. I play a variety of characters as well, all sexualities, all genders (hermaphrodites and the like included) and I have a tendency to... create characters for the purpose of them being needed by a plotline or where there's not a surplus of them in a specific roleplay. But I can still manage the generic character, particularly with fantasy/medieval type settings.

Apart from roleplaying and writing I love music, drawing, anime/manga, reading, gaming and the like.

Anyway... -glances up- seeing as I've written more than intended I'll leave it at that ^.^;; soo hello fellow roleplays, and good day .