(If this violates any rules I ask that the admin or moderator who removes it to inform me of this. Thank you.)

Quick Intro: I am James Covingston, the former Lord Protector of the Cascadian Empire and I am here looking to hopefully gather more people to join us.

In honest truth I am not sure how to advertise our site. Never done it before so I will just point out a few need to know things. To start, upon joining its required you have one main character. Of course sub characters exist in the free role plays but there is a plot role play that follows at the end of the lore to the empire. Anyway, as briefly mentioned we have both a plot role play and free role plays. There is a currency system and as we keep up the work soon to be shops and so forth. Its yet to be completed but there is an ongoing project to create a way for main characters to buy, customize and have a house. As you can tell from this alone there is a lot on the site.

Anyhow there is more than what I have mentioned and we are inviting any one of you to join us. There are rewards as well for asking a friend to join, if they join. Currently I believe the reward is like 500-5000 dragons(dragons being the currency system) for every one or two people you successfully invite though please don't take my word on it I might have the numbers wrong.

So here is the address and I am sorry if I am boring you.
thecascadianempire.forumotion.com