Login to your account

Thread: Crystal Heart (Vervatine and Martel)

Crystal Heart (Vervatine and Martel)

.My Character.

Spoiler Spoiler

~.--------------------------------------------.~

She had been lucky that the Demon who had been sent to kill her was Balthezar. He might be really strong, but he was slow and dumb. Ariana had actually easily tricked him and escaped from the palace. Although, that didn't change the fact that she was now on the run, wearing an expensive dress and her feet were bare. At least she had her sword and dagger. "GET BACK HERE PRINCESS!!" She could hear him shouting behind her, but she didn't dare to look back, it would only trip her up. Instead, she focused on her breathing, and the ground beneath her feet. The Gateway had to be around here somewhere. It was her only chance to get away from her would-be assassin.

Finally she spotted the arch through the trees and she made a sprint for it. The Operator sitting at the controls sat up sharply as he saw her run out of the tree-line. "Please help me!" She yelled, knowing that she sounded desperate. The man stuttered as he took in her appearance, clearly confused. "Please, open the Gate. Anywhere will do. I have to get out of here before Balthezar shows up." She said a little more urgently.

"U-uh, yes, of course." The Operator turned to the controls and begin punching in codes on the keyboard.

Within seconds the Gateway lit up with an eerie blue-green light. She had maybe a minute before Balthezar reached here. Ariana took a deep breath to prepare herself when she heard a tree fall. There was no more time. She took a leap of faith and charged into the portal, knowing that if she looked back, she would be dead.

When she emerged on the other side, there was an auburn-haired man wearing a purple outfit standing not far off. He had a sword at his hip, and it appeared he was watching the portal. Ariana stumbled over a trees roots before she caught her balance and ran beyond the man. And just in the nick of time.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Balthezar bellowed as he came through the portal. He was watching with fiery red eyes. The demon had black skin with a long thick tail and two thick horns sticking out of the side of his head. Balthezar's eyes narrowed. "You there. Hand over the girl, and nobody has to get hurt." The demon smirked, revealing sharp teeth.

Ariana blinked and took a step back. "Please, don't." She said in fear. "He's only going to kill me. And he'll kill you too, regardless of your choice." To say that she was worried would be an understatement. She didn't want to die, not now.

"It doesn't matter WHAT you are, what matters is what you DO." - Martel Irasia (or ME)
    "From the moment they are born, everyone has the right to live." - Lloyd Irving