Login to your account

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacrifice

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I climbed in and smiled at her. "Hey. It'll be okay. I'll take you to my dad for free. He's a doctor at the hospital." I told her. I approached her and kneeled down, examining her. "You dislocated your shoulder, and you tore some tissue here.. You'll just have to wear a light cast for a few weeks, it won't be too bad." I knew a lot about medical stuff. I scooped her up in my arms, then I jumped out of the window with ease. I looked down at her pale face. She must be numb with pain. I kissed her forehead and took her to my car. "you'll be okay."

I sighed and rested my forehead against the cold window as we drove away from the house. My skin tingled from where her lips had met the flesh and I closed my eyes, feeling a single, silent tear move down my cheek. My world was spinning... So fast.

I made it to the hospital and I picked her up, carrying her inside with ease. I told the clerk to fetch my dad and luckily, a room was open and my dad could help her. I sat next to her bed, watching everything going on. I felt sick in the hospital. I never thought I'd have to be in one again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, imagining myself in a happier place.

Even when her Dad came in, I stared blankly at the corner. Nothing hurt, nothing ached... I couldn't feel anything at all. I closed me eyes when he relocated my shoulder and simply sighed. I could feel his shocked eyes staring at my lack of reaction... I was done. Simply, and purely done.

He patched her up nice and good, and then he said,"Well, you're all done. You can leave any time if you want. I'll see you later at home sweetie." My father said, kissing my forehead before he left. I looked down at Brandy and took her uninjured hand. "You can stay with me tonight, if you want." I offered.

"I have no where else to go..." I said with a nod, looking up at her.

I smiled at her gently. "Okay." We sat there silently for a bit, then I got her checked out of the hospital and I took her to my house where my mom panicked and frantically went to make her soup.

"You guys don't have to do that,"I said softly, watching as they scrambled around frantically. Why did they care so much about me? They didn't know me...

I smiled at her and patted her cheek gently. "Don't worry about it. My mom is always like this." I led her to the guest room and I let her lay down and I sat on the bed and kept her company while she ate her soup.

"You're not going to leave me alone, huh?"I asked, staring at her for a moment before setting the empt bowl aside

I smiled and stroked her short hair gently. "I just didn't want you to be alone while you ate. It gets lonely." I said softly. I pulled my hand away and gazed at her softly. She's so beautiful.

I stared into her eyes for a moment before closing mine,"I don't want to live Constance..."

I sighed and looked away. "Don't say that..." I whispered. I gently took her hand and stroked the top of it with my thumb. "I'll try to help you the best I can."

"She is going to kill me... Then bring me back to make me clean it up... What am I suppose to do?"I felt so empty, lifeless. I could see her, but I couldn't feel her. I felt like I was simply a physical being walking on earth until God wanted y entirety with him.

I looked down sorrowfully at her. "You have your whole life ahead of you. Just hold on. 3 more years and then you can leave Satan and have your own, free life."

"You think I would survive? Look at me! Do you see! I wouldn't live throw her wrath,"I stared at her with sorrow. Was she really not aware? Didn't she get it?

I sighed and looked away. "Don't throw your own life away, no matter how bad it gets. Because some people don't get to choose their fate." I got up and walked to the door, opening it. "Goodnight." I told her before I walked out and closed the door, going to my room and laying down.

I sighed and bowed my head. That's not what I wanted... I got up and walked to the bathroom, staring in the mirror. Pathetic. Sinful. Fake. Satanic. Sad... I could hear my mothers voice, feel her palms and I felt my legs give out from under me and I laid there... And I cried... And afte I cried I got up and walked to Constance's room, laying down beside her without saying a word.

I was reading, and I closed the book and looked over at her. I put the book down, then I turned the light off and pulled the blankets over us, snuggling close to her, kissing her temple gently.

I turned my head and planted a soft kiss on her temple,"Thank you for being here for me..."

I smiled gently. "It's no problem sweetie." I whispered, holding her close, my eyes closing.

I stroked my thumb over her skin slowly, softly. I felt so close to her... So far from the world itself. I loved it... She made me feel... Correct

Her touch was so soft. Even the slightest brush of her fingertips made my heart race. I took a deep breath, then I kissed her neck, then her jaw. She's so.. Perfect.

I felt goosebumps rise on my skin. I'd never been kisses like that... On my skin. It burned and tingled and made the hair on my neck stand erect. I felt our faces linger together. I blinked before closing my eyes.. I'm going in... It only took seconds for our lips to touch.

I closed my eyes and gently kissed her, my hand resting on the back of her neck. She seemed a little shy about it, which made it adorable.

She made my body feel all warm and needle-pricked. Her lips were soft, slighty chapped, but sweet. If never kissed anyone before... She was perfection, right here and right now.

I slowly pulled away after a minute, and looked into her eyes. "Wow..." I whispered, with a soft smile, my fingertips stroking her cheeks.

I giggled and nodded,"yeah.. I mean... Wow..."I grinned at her, looking into her shining eyes. I was breathless...

(Goodnight!)

I smiled and kissed her nose. "Is it bad to say that I already fell for you so quickly?" I asked softly.

I laughed gently and sighed,"No, because I'm falling..."