Login to your account

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacrifice

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar

Sacrifice

Name: Constance
    Looks:
    Personality: Calm, quiet, independent, sarcastic.
    Other: N/A

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Looks: Long wavy black hair, pale skin, and beautiful blue/green eyes.

Name: Brandy
    Looks: Short, pixie cut hair. Standard brown eyes, pale complexion.
    Personality: Outgoing, sweet.
    Other: bisexual.

Go?

(Look up Kahlan from Legend of the Seeker and that's what my character looks like. ))

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! My alarm clock sounded. I groaned and knocked my alarm clock hard against the wall before rolling over and laying on my stomach. Saturday. And I have to be up at fucking 9:00 because my mom is making me go to this stupid youth group thing so I can be social or whatever. I'd rather be alone. Not even 5 minutes passed by when my mom came in and made me get up. I took a shower, and then blow dried my wavy hair before doing my makeup. I put on a white summery type dress with white sandals and I put my sunglasses on top of my head after I did my makeup. "Have fun sweetie!" My mom told me, kissing my forehead. "Yeah. Whatever." I mumbled. I walked out to my black Subaru and drove to the youth center.

I stared out the passanger's side window in agony. Most kids got sent to youth groups to make friends. Well, I glanced at the cross hanging from the rear view mirror, listening as my mother preached about praying away the gay. She was sending me into this group to try and show me the correct way for young girls to live. She was a monster... When we pulled up she have me this look before letting me get out,"Don't forget to pray, darling..." I sighed. I stared at my reflection in our perfect Christian car, soft pink skirt and a baby blue top. I scowled and once my perfect Christian mother was gone, I ripped open my backpack and pulled out my skinny jeans, and my white tank top, shrugging on a black knit sweater on top. I shoved the skirt and shirt into the bag and sighed. I hated my parents.

Once I pulled into the parking lot, I slammed my head into the steering wheel, making the horn honk. I considered staying in the car but then I remembered that I promised my mom I would come. I sighed and got out. Youth group. Ugh. Probably full of bible freaks and suicidal people. I twirled my keys around my finger as I walked in and made a name tag, slapping it onto my chest. I walked to a medium sized room. A man stood up and smiled. "Welcome. Here you can find salvation. And help. Take a seat, Constance." I sighed and sat in one of the chairs that were in a circle and I pulled my sunglasses up, twirling my keys still as I analyzed the teenagers around me.

I grabbed a name tag and smirked. Instead of writing my name I wrote "bisexual". If everyone else in the world was going to label me, I may as well do it literally too. I stuck it on my right breast and walked into the room. The man turned to me,"Welcome. Here you can find salvation. And help. Take a seat, B-... Oh... Oh dear... Just take a seat." I chuckled gently and accepted the scowls with a soft missy face to the girls and sat on the far, and empty, side of the circle.

I read the girl's name tag and I chuckled slightly. I like her style. I smiled at her slightly before I looked away and put my keys in my bag, crossing one leg over the other. The man sat in the circle and introduced himself as "Father Henry". Then he asked us to introduce ourself and to say our story. Most people's stories were about bullying and shit. Hah. When it was my turn, I sighed. "Constance. I like to keep my last name anonymous. Um.. I'm 16, and I'm homeschooled. When I was 5 I was diagnosed with Lukemia until I was 12. I've been cancer free ever since. I'm not sad. I'm not suicidal. I'm most definently not religious. Oh, and I'm a lesbian. Sorry if that offends anyone. And the only reason I'm at this fucking place, (please excuse my French) is because my mom thinks I need to be social. Which I don't see the point of because the world is full of stupid people."

I raises my fist in agreement to the chick across from me and I smiled at her. Father Henry wasn't pleased. When he got to me he rose an eyebrow. "Hey everyone. My name is Brandy, I am 15 years old... I am, take a guess, bisexual. My Mom believes this is a deep sin and tossed me in here to 'pray away the gay'. So, please, try. I'm sure God cares a ton about my sexuality over starving babies and dying countries."

"Amen!" I said with grin at Brandy. Father Henry looked disturbed. "Well um.. We're not here to judge.. But uh.. Your mom seems to be um, very smart, so yes.. Lets all pray for Brandy, and of course Constance.." He clasped his hands together and bowed his head, as did most of the other teens. I rolled my eyes and stood up, my chair making a loud screeching noise against the wooden floor. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. "This is complete bullshit. We don't judge but we'll still try to pray the gay away! I'm gonna go smoke. Try not to miss me too much." I walked out of the room, the clicking of my high heeled boots filling the stunned silence. I went outside and sighed as the breeze ruffled my dress slightly. I went to my car and sat on the hood, lighting my cigarette and taking a drag out of it.

I laughed softly,"I think she's got the right idea. So, father, if I may be excused..." I grabbed my own bag and curtsied gently to them all, heading out. I may be a rebel, but I wasn't foul. I looked around and saw that white dress, heading over slowly,"Might if I drag off that?"

I looked down at the small girl. "It's not good for you." I warned, handing it to her. But oh well, who am I to judge? I yawned and put my sunglasses on. "So. Your mom's trying to pray the gay out of you huh?" I asked.

I took a small drag, coughing faintly. I'd never smoked before, but it calmed me like I expected it to. I blew out the smoke and nodded, handing it back to her,"Yep... She is all "holy water showers" and locking me up on Sundays with the Bible... She says that since it is bisexual that I am halfway there!" I shook my head and sighed.

I laughed and shook my head. "Oh ignorant people... I think they're the ones that needs saving." I took another long drag off of my cigarette before I lifted up my boot and put it out on it. I flicked the butt off somewhere, and then I dug around in my bag until I found my vanilla perfume. I sprayed some on myself and then I chewed on a piece of minty gum. My parents don't know that I smoke. I looked down at the pretty girl. I smirked and leaned down slightly, placing my finger under her chin and lifting her face up slightly. "Say, you're pretty cute." I stared at her for a moment before I pulled away and smiled slightly.

"You're not too bad yourself,"I said with a smirk, winking at her as I glanced at the time on my phone,"Shit.." I pulled off my cardigan and tank top, grabbing the blue shirt from my bag and pulling it on. I shimmied on my skirt and tugged off my pants. I noticed the look she gave me,"It is easier to just go with her ways than fight them any more." I grabbed a pen from my bag and scribbled my number onto her forearm,"Text me or something... I'll see you next week.." I began heading back to the building, butterflies in my stomach.

I smiled slightly as I watched her walk away. "Will do. Hey!" I grinned when she turned around. "You gotta let yourself go and live sweetheart. Don't let anyone hold you down." I got off of my car and got in, starting it and honking at her before driving off.

I laughed and waved before sitting on a bench. When my mother finally pulled up I jumped into the car before she could get out or before Father Henry could come to her. She began driving and frowned,"You smell like smoke! Brandy Jane Mariyn you are wrapped in Satan, aren't you? You are such a disappointment..." She continued talking but I stopped hearing her. She really made me want to end the microscopic life I had.

I drove home and my mom asked me how it was. "Fine. I met a girl." My mom grinned and sat next to me on the couch, handing me an apple. I took a bite. "Oh really?" I nodded. "Yeah. Her name is Brandy. She's bisexual. And she gave me her number." I showed her my forearm. She smiled. "Go Constance!" I chuckled and kissed her cheek before going up to my room. I really love my mom. And my dad, when he's not at work. I grabbed my phone and texted Brandy. Hey sweet cheeks. It's Constance.

I was able to grab my phone and hide it before my Mom could notice its slight vibrations. It took awhile to get to our house and I went up to my room, listening as she yelled for me to pray or something like that. I closed my door and grinned. Hi! You sure are quick, aren't you?

Yeah, well, I'm sort of known for my lightening speed. I sent. I rolled my eyes. God, I'm so dorky. I washed my face and then got dressed in shorts and a tank top before crawling into bed. Nothing else to do, even on a Saturday.

Thats simply wonderful! I smiled and changed into a pair of flannel pajama pants and laid down, sighing. Just the thought of her made me grin. She gave me warm and fuzzy feelings, and it was like my Mom wasn't as bad...

I know. So what are you up to? I sent. I got bored just laying there so I got up and opened my window, climbing out onto the mini balcony. I then climbed a vine up to my roof. I always go here. Just when I need to think.

Hiding away, you know, from Satan. I sighed gently and turned off my bedside lamp. If my light was out she wouldn't come in...

Gotta watch out for Satan. So.. Is you being bi sexual the only reason you were sent to the youth group? I sent. It was still light outside, about 3 o clock. But I still felt like I was gonna pass out. Why am I always so tired?

That and I'm pretty sure my life isn't worth living anymore... But that seemed to mainstream to let those idiots in our youth group hear...

I frowned to myself as I typed,Why do you think your life isn't worth living anymore?

Because my mother has made it as close to a living hell as I can imagine..

Well, things will get better. I got up and climbed off the roof to go join my parents for dinner.

(Skip the the next session?

Next week finally came and my mother was overjoyed when I said that I was going to the youth group again. "Oh I KNEW you would like it!" She said, kissing my cheek. The truth is, I don't really like it. I just want to see Brandy. I drove to the youth center dressed in a white blouse with a long flowy white skirt with white flip flops. My mom likes dressing me up, even though this isn't church. My hair was crimped and I had a headband made out of flowers on. I don't call myself a hippie though. I change styles every day. I put my name tag on, then I sat in the circle ansentmindy twirling my hair in my finger.

Maybe walked in with my. I had to put my name on the tag and wear this horrendous clothing she loves to out me in. I sat quietly, staring at my shoes. She would ruin me.