Login to your account

Thread: 1x1 Role Play

Background NPC

1x1 Role Play

What I'm looking for:

1. Someone who can type up about 2-3, or more paragraphs.
    2. Can play both guy and girl.
    3. Can make more than one character.
    4. Move the plot along.

What I will do:

1. Yaoi or Hetero.
    2. Mpreg (male pregnancy).
    3. Incest.
    4. Supernatural and fantasy which is a must.

What I won't do:

1. Yuri.
    2. Pure Romance. It can have romance in it, but as a subplot and I don't want them to instantly fall in love. I like to build it like a real relationship would happen.
    3. Fandoms.
    4. Sex scenes.
    5. Normal life

What I'm in the mood for:

1. Yaoi.

Pairings:

1. Wolf Boy X Human
    2. Wolf Boy X Cat Boy/Girl
    3. Cat Boy/Girl X Mermaid/Merman
    4. Prince/Princess X Merman/Mermaid
    5. Scientist X Merman/Mermaid
    6. Animal Activist X Experiment
    7. Doctor X Experiment
    8. Vampire X Human

Plots:

1. A little wolf boy, who's blind, is saved by an assassin, who takes the boy in because of how attached they become to one an other, mainly due to the boy being attached to the assassin. The assassin kills the boy's master who abused him and used him to make money. He decides to take care of the boy and they travel together to find where he came from since animal people do not exist in the world.

2. The world has been covered with water to where the only land left has been man made. There were some people who had formed into mermen and mermaids which the humans are afraid of. Scientists captures one that's known as a killer to humans. The scientist just wants to study the merman.

3. A wolf guy is found out in the wild. He can't speak and he's never had any human interaction. A guy finds him and decides to take him home where he teaches him how to speak and what not. Only problem, there are scientists looking for the wolf guy.

4. A soldier is in a different country because of war. While there, he goes inside a cave when he gets lost from his unit from an explosion. He finds a coffin and opens it up to find a guy in there, whom wakes up and sees the soldier. He bites into the soldier, making him become a vampire also and decides that he was going to stay with the soldier.

5. An animal activist goes to free an animal that he thought was being experimented on. What he finds is a human snake hybrid and decides to free him.

6. A 3000 year old vampire is cursed to live as a 7 year old. Having never grown up mentally thanks to his parents, especially his mother, viewing him as nothing but a child, he's never been able to mature. His siblings all resent him for always having their parents attention and always being coddled. He meets a vampire hunter who can't kill the vampire because he looks like his brother whom he had lost due to a vampire attacking him and decides to take the vampire kid in and watch over him.

Reoccurring NPC Divine Seduction's Avatar
    Interested in:
    Pairings:
    1. Wolf Boy X Human
    3. Cat Boy/Girl X Mermaid/Merman
    4. Prince/Princess X Merman/Mermaid
    Plots:
    3. A wolf guy is found out in the wild. He can't speak and he's never had any human interaction. A guy finds him and decides to take him home where he teaches him how to speak and what not. Only problem, there are scientists looking for the wolf guy.
    5. An animal activist goes to free an animal that he thought was being experimented on. What he finds is a human snake hybrid and decides to free him.

I'm willing to do yaoi and everything else you do is also fine.

Background NPC
    Alright. Do you want to hear the plots for the pairings?

Yes, please.

Background NPC
    1. A wolf boy gets a gay roommate, though he tries to hide it. They go to an all boy boarding school and they help each other overcome certain obstacles once they find out each others secret.

2. A cat boy was forced to go onto a boat and during a storm it gets shipped wrecked onto a deserted island. Trying to find his way back home, he sees someone sitting out on a rock in the ocean and calls out to him. Looking back, the merman sees the cat boy and swims closer to shore, since he saw that the guy wasn't human. The merman takes him back to the mainland that actually isn't as far as what he initially thought and the two try to help one another avoid being caught by scientists who would love to experiment on them.

3. A merboy is found laying unconscious on land and a little boy saves him by pushing him into the water. After waving goodbye, skip to about 10 years later, the human boy now grown up fell into the water only to be saved by the grown up merman. They don't recognize each other but they have some sort of connection that draws them into each other.

I like them all, but I can't choose one though.

Background NPC
    Well, I don't mind doing two. The better options to choose from would be the wolf boy and the gay roommate, 3000 year old vampire boy, the little wolf boy and the assassin, the wolf guy and the soldier going off to war. Those I have more of an ideas to keep the plot going.