Login to your account

Thread: Very New, Very Fresh.

Wink Very New, Very Fresh.

So fresh, I don't even have an avatar yet.

Hi there. I was led to this site by an email from Menewsha. I think one of the peeps in there are friends with the owner or something, I'm not sure. But their "ad" worked so here I am.

Thing is, I'm rusty at RP'g so hope being here would bring in some practice for me. So yeah, bear with me, too.

Interests. Hmm. The entire 'feel' of ANIME and MANGA agrees with me a lot, maybe because the fantastical element is immediately visual and above all, detached from the real world, so to speak. I'm also a sort of a Japanophile so there.

I think I can do many other things though, as long it doesn't require a lot of strenous research. Just ask. I'm nice . That's it for an intro.

Welcome! It's always nice to see new people still coming in^^ Everyone's really friendly here and there's a lot of interesting games going on! There's also those looking for 1x1 RP's if that's more your taste. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask around, there's usually someone around happy to help out ^.^ Hope you have a great time here!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Welcome! I hope you'll like it here.

Welcome, as Tigerkytti said, we are all very friendly and helpful. This site has all kinds of writers are different levels so I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of role playing soon.

Glad you decided to join us and I hope you have fun here!

-Kay
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Japanophile. [/hugs]

Welcome, Bricetta! As they say the best way to get those gears going and sharpen those skills is to jump right back into it! Lucky enough for you we have a lot of fantastical games here that are sure to agree with you! In the mean time, I urge you to check out our Anime & Manga group and poke about, it's in the baby stages but it is a great place to discuss your interests. (I frequently check it for updates, but it is still small just like the site itself so it doesn't move too fast.)
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome to WTF RPG! I'm glad you found the email I wrote up for Insomniac to send out interesting enough to follow over and sign up for. :3 I hope you get to find some time soon to play with us and try out our fun features that you probably won't find elsewhere. :3 (Or, at least, won't find all of them together in one site. xD; )

If you have any questions, don't be shy about asking!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin