Login to your account

Thread: o SCHOOL SCREENCAPS o

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

o SCHOOL SCREENCAPS o

I'm in school, we do a lot of stuff week to week and I felt like sharing some of the crap I've done. Not all of it, because there is a large (one months worth) of stuff that I won't be posting. Anyway, SCHOOL SCREENCAPS!

The following are the most recent projects.

1. Band t-shirt design. We were randomly given a band chosen by another classmate. I got Big Time Rush, Nickelodeons boy band. This one has one intentional penis joke, the other unintentional penis joke, and the text will likely be moved / edited.
    2. Poster design for said band. Now I'm not done the poster design, but I got the 4 major pieces done . . . ADVENTURE TIME STYLE! >D

They're both done in Illustrator and are vectors, which are awesome, done using only the pen tool.

Spoiler Spoiler

An Adventure Time PB and Marcy vector that I am doing for fun and practice using the pen tool.
    Regular view and wire frame view.

Spoiler Spoiler

Quick movie posters - horror genre (which I did not care for at all). Didn't particularly enjoy this project. I spent 10hrs with nothing to show and in a single night pulled both of these out my ass so I had something to show / for marks. So yeah generally bla.

Spoiler Spoiler
    Last edited by Strude; 10-31-2013 at 03:33 AM.