Login to your account

Thread: Being New Is Scary...

Being New Is Scary...

Hello...
    Call me uh...Lilith...Or Link. Both are acceptable (:
    I'm new to this site, and as much as I like to think I am extremely experienced at role play. I still have a long while ahead of me, before I get to that level. However I do enjoy writing and role playing very immensely. I have a very strong liking to long words, correct spelling and grammar, to the point where I may or may not freak out depending how large and obvious the mistake is. But even I make mistakes. See right there. I put 'But' after a period, which angers me, but I previously made a habit of doing that...Then again everybody breaks some rules sometimes
    I am quite mature for my age, as I have been told so, very many times. Perhaps it is because I am not as naive as many of the people in the world these days... Though sometimes it is fun to pretend, though it usually gets me into a little bit of mischief or misunderstanding.
    Sorry, this might be a rather long introduction, but I am trying to let you know as much as you should about me, without leaving out a single detail. Well, that might be a little to far.
    I am generally a very happy and optimistic person, but everybody had their days. My strong sense of corrupted humour throws a lot of people off, as well as my extreme weirdness. My imagination is very, very maniacal. But in my opinion it is quite entertaining. I am not the best at making friends, which I why I usually hope the other characters makes the first hop towards friendship.
    Writing is one of my absolute, beloved things in this whole entire spinning, world. It lets my creative juices flow freely and it lets me get down my emotions. It also one of my many ways of coping with today's society. I also quite appreciate all of the amazing stories and literature of these years. There are so many gifted writers and artists, that I look up to.
    Anyways...Since you probably already stopped reading a while back, I'm just going to say goodbye, and get going, trying to figure out this site.
    So, Bye!

_Insanityride09

B| I read the whole thing (and noticed you started a second sentence with but). Does I get a c00kie? :3

Anyway, welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find plenty of fine players who have what you're looking for, new or old! If you ever need help, our community is positively one of the nicest I've ever come across, which is why I've made WTF my home.

Happy roleplaying, Lilith, and here's to seeing you in the threads!
    -Xavi

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369