Login to your account

Thread: Tales of RP/Fandom Search

Tales of RP/Fandom Search

Hi, I'm Martel. I am 24 years old and I have been writing for the past 14 years, and role-playing for the past 10 years. I like to see myself as a literate to advanced-lit role-player. I generally post anywhere from 8-14 paragraphs for an introduction post; and anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs per reply (depending on how many characters I'm using and how much I have to work with from my partner).

In general, I have learned many things about my own role-playing style. And all I can say is that ORIGINAL RP's bore the hell out of me. I can only do Fandoms with Canons and OC's. Those are the only RP's that keep my interest.

Mostly, the only thing I'm looking for is role-plays based in the Tales of series worlds. (Symphonia, Abyss, and maybe Vesperia now) I am trying to get my hands on a PS3 as well as Graces, Xillia and Legendia.
    However, I will list other Fandoms that I am willing to do.

First. My Do's and Don'ts.

Will Do.
    - Canons
    - OC's
    - Doubling (playing both male and female characters)
    - Descriptive Battling (for ex. "The monster charged at Kratos, who dodged to the side as he swung his blade. The edge bit into the monster's side, leaving a shallow gash that bled a little. The beast shook its' head and Kratos thrust his sword through it's neck. Blood spurt from the wound as he drew his sword back out and the beast stumbled and fell to the ground, gurgling as it tried to cry out in pain. Frowning, Kratos wiped the blood from his blade, even though there was little chance of removing the blood stains from his clothes." I can do other examples, but I don't want to take up too much space.)
    - Romance (but none of that 'love at first sight' crap)
    - AU's (so long as it's still based on a Fandom)
    - Crossovers

Will NOT Do.
    - Smut (if the clothes start coming off, we're going to time-skip)
    - Zombies
    - Post-Apocalyptic
    - Will add more if I think of it.

FANDOMS/Pairings (Bold is my preferred role. !! means I have (a) plot idea(s).)

Spoiler Spoiler

Other FANDOMS I am Willing to try.

Spoiler Spoiler

If you want to hear plot ideas, ask.
    Last edited by Martel Irasia; 10-27-2013 at 10:11 PM.

"It doesn't matter WHAT you are, what matters is what you DO." - Martel Irasia (or ME)
    "From the moment they are born, everyone has the right to live." - Lloyd Irving

Hello there! I would be interested in knowing and possibly doing your plot for a Kratos x OC, it'S been a while since I played this fantabulous game but I'm pretty sure I can pull of a decent Kratos. If you're still interested in a rp, I would love to hear back from you !

OMG, hi! Sorry for the wait. I have a problem with not keeping tabs on this site. Anyway, I am in fact still looking for a partner to do the Kratos x OC plot.
    I promise that if we plan this out and get started, I will check here more often and not be gone for a week. *laughs at self*
    As for not having played the game in a while, that's fine. I know all the events by heart, and have the guide in case I need to check for any details....

Anyway, I will post my plot(s) in this spoiler.
    Spoiler Spoiler

These are all the ideas I have at the moment. If you have anything to add, or if you want to plot and come up with new ideas, I'd be more than happy to do that too. And, if there's a certain canon you want me to play for an OC of yours I'd be happy to do that. Either way, since most of these ideas are pre-game or during the game events, I am more than happy to play the other canons.

"It doesn't matter WHAT you are, what matters is what you DO." - Martel Irasia (or ME)

Sorry for the long reply, I seem to be not here much either ^^'!

I'm intrigued by both Crystal Heart and New Beginnings, so any one of those would be interesting, I think. Do you have a preference?

Currently, I would prefer the Crystal Heart idea. I had a partner for that one on another site, but she quit, and despite my attempts to contact her through e-mail, I'm pretty sure it's dead on her end.

Also, I managed to notice this within a couple of days. That's a record!! ^ ^

That's fine with me. How will we handle the others like Lloyd, Colette, Raine and Genis?

There are a couple of options I can think of. Either we pick and choose characters between us, or.... we just sort of write dialogue for them without really writing their perspectives on things. The main focus of posts would be the character(s) we control and any other characters would just have dialogue.

I don't mind writing as the other canons myself. I can always use more practice as some of them anyway.

I would prefer to concentrate on one POV myself, so option 2 it is .
    Would you prefer a Thread or a Full Feature rp?

Option two then.
    I think just a thread will be fine since it's just us.

Alright, so we need to know who is starting and what to call the thread and we're ready to go !

Well, I already have an idea for an Opening/starter post. And since the plot idea is called Crystal Heart, I think that'll work for a thread title.

Oh, duh, of course, I forgot xD!
    Then start away and I'll follow .

Alright. Give me a bit and I'll send you a link or something... xP