Login to your account

Thread: Geared Up and Ready for RP Action!

Geared Up and Ready for RP Action!

Hi, everybody! You can call me Mai. I've been text-based roleplaying for around 8 years now, since I was 12... wow, that's a long time. XD Anyway, my friend ThyFaerieQueen recommended this site to me, and I have to say that I'm excited to try it out!

Um, more about me... Well, I like to crochet, sometimes knit, but I'm wanting to expand into other handcrafts; right now I'm trying my hand at embroidery, simple bookbinding, and sewing a pincushion.

Hrm, what else? I also want to start my own small business dealing in handcraftiness somehow, just not sure in what way exactly, yet. :P

I love creating characters and plotlines. So if you're ever in need of one, feel free to hit me up and we'll talk.

...my favorite color is purple. Yeah, I'm running out of things to say here, now. :P

Anything else you want to know about me? Just want to say "hi"? Feel free to drop me a line! I like talking with people and making new friends. ^_^

Hello Mai!
    Welcome to WTFRPG, if you have any questions feel free to ask... someone on here will probably know the answer.

I'm Kay... and I might have to hit ya up for a plotline... I suck at them most of the time unless my muse, Neko-Chan, is feeling generous.

Hope ya have fun around here!

-Kay

Side Note: I'm hardly ever in the top ones to welcome a new member... man I'm bored today.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Hi there, Kay. Nice to meet you. ^_^ I'd love to talk with you about that plotline, should you ever feel compelled to ask.

Thanks! I hope to have fun on here too!

Welcome on, we're always happy to see new faces around here. I'd love to sit down and brain storm characters and plots with you some time, making those up is tons of fun. Btw, 8yrs role playing is nothin' ;p. Just teasing, but there are plenty of adult and older adult role players on this site, fortunately.

Let me know if you need help with any thing, I am sure Maneki will welcome you once she gets the chance (she is the site owner and on vacation) but until then there are lots of members ready and willing to offer a helping hand, my self included.

Purple is a great favorite color, it is def. one of my favorites too!

What genres do you like to play? There are lots of threads about books and movies and the like (asking about interests) they are a fun way to get to know the other players.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here! I'm a beginner myself but I'm slowly learning.

@Aerion: Yes! Brainstorming RPs is the next best part to actually playing them out. Thanks for offering to help; I've been looking around the site, getting myself acquainted with it, reading up on guides and such. Seems pretty cool. And yes, purple rocks!
    Genres I like to play include fantasy and technological... or a mix of both. :3 Thanks for recommending the interest threads, I'll have to check those out.

@Brook V: Hi! Thanks for the welcome. You just got into RPing, then? That's really cool, how are you liking it so far?

@GoblinMaiden : Besides roleplaying games (not tabletop however), I've only been roleplaying for about a year. Mostly as pre-made characters from TV-shows. It's lots of fun. Don't got many to roleplay with however. Guess my fav TV-shows are different from what other people like (E.g. Twilight, Vampire Diaries, True Blood etc.) I'm new in creating OC's and roleplay them. I got two OC's on here and a TV-show char. Then I'm working on a third OC.

@Brook: Oh, nice. Do you like RPing with OCs better than pre-made characters, or vice-versa?

@GoblinMaiden : I'll have to say pre-made as I don't got much experience with OC's at this time. When you play a pre-made you need to do some research to understand the char better. An upside is that you don't have to draw or in another way make an ava as they already got an actor that plays them.

Yeah... I'd say that both pre-mades and OCs have their pros and cons, depending on how you look at it. :3 And yeah, I also like pre-mades because, chances are, they already have pictures to go along with them. :P

Then again, having so many OCs personally is an incentive to improve on my drawing skills. XD

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinMaiden View Post
    Then again, having so many OCs personally is an incentive to improve on my drawing skills. XD
    That's true.

-glomp-. I knew you'd love it here. I just new it. I'm so glad I got the email that brought me here. <3
    Beautiful are the stars in your eyes and the fruitful tree of your heart.

May I be a peach of your hanging branch?

-glomp back- Yes! I really do like it here. I'm happy about our RP, too!

<3
    Beautiful are the stars in your eyes and the fruitful tree of your heart.

May I be a peach of your hanging branch?

Mai! I haven't seen you in a while! Welcome to WTFRPG!

Ahh, it's Happy! -tackle-hugs- How are you?

haha I'm alright. How about you??

I'm doing good! ^_^ How do you like this site so far?

I love it! Although I have yet to get involved in any games. I applied for one, but the character approval is still pending. ._.

Ah, which one? By the way, I forget if I've RPed with you before. .__.;;

Generation 2. o.o Actually, I forget too. o.o Possibly not?

Greetings Mai! And welcome to the wonderful world of WTFRPG~!

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and since you are such an experienced role player I know you will! This site has a lot of new fun and exciting features that not many have ever had at their disposal. Lucky for you, you already have a good friend with you on the site if you need help or assistance so you'll do just fine!

And before I go, if you do commissions I love buying handcrafts~! I'm on etsy a lot. ><
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Late to the party! D: But hello! Welcome aboard. I love purple as well!

And you crochet too? Wow. I always wanted to try it, but I could never get it right, lol. My mother and sister are better at it than I am anyway. *cheezy wave*

Hii, thanks for the welcomes! And Happy, I guess not, if we both can't remember. XD

Oh, really, Schizophrenic? I like Etsy, too. It is made of win. I can just browse on there for hours, even if I can't buy anything right now. XD

And Toxyc, crocheting is actually really easy once you get the hang of it. If you still feel like trying, I recommend YouTube; that's how I learned. :P

Welcome, welcome to WTF RPG! You might recognize me as CK from Menewsha. I'm glad to see you over here and I hope you're settling in nicely! If you still have questions about how the site functions, don't be shy about asking. :3 I am not able to spend as much time online right now as I would at home, but I should be online more regularly starting from today, since my friend is starting back up at classes.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin