Login to your account

Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Knight.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    We reached London and when Liam said his name and his title, they let us through the gates. As we rode through men were whistling and women were blowing kisses. "It's the pretty duchess!" "We thought you'd never come back to London!" Duchess? I'm a duchess? We reached the castle and they let us in and we waited in the presence chamber for the king. He must know who I am if the whole city of London knows.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I was a bit confused as everyone seemed to know who Caylin was, very odd. A duchess? I looked over at her as we were waiting. "So, when you find out who you are really, what will you do?" I asked, glancing up. My side was killing me.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shrugged. "Whatever the king wants me to do." I whispered. The king came in and grinned. "Ah! The beautiful Duchess of Bedford! " he exclaimed. I curtseyed to him as he kissed my hand. "Your Grace. I need your help. I seem to have lost my memory.."

I stood as the king walked into the room, And bowed. So she was a Duchess? Must be why her clothes were very nice. She must be rich. I looked up as he spoke to her and I looked down sighing.
    ♥Volbeat♥

He explained to me everything. I was married to John, the Duke of Bedford when I was 15 and then he died 6 months ago of old age. I was slowly remembering everything. My husband never loved me. He used me for my pureness for his alchemy. He lied to everyone saying that he took my virginity and we couldn't have a child. But the blood on the bed sheets were his, not mine. So I'm still pure. No one ever loved me. The French tried to take over my parent's estate and they killed them. And I was on my way to my mansion when I fell and lost my memory. The king thanked Liam for bringing me and he told him and his 4 men to stay a while with him. Some ladies in waiting took me to bathe me and give me a change of clothes. Now I kind of wish I didn't have my memories again. Because they are awful.

I listened to everything, how horrible of him to use her like that. She deserved someone much better. But, he is dead now.. And hearing her parents were killed was sad, I knew the feeling. My parents were killed by the French also. I watched as she walked away with a couple woman, and I looked up at the king, wondering why he wanted me to stay.
    ♥Volbeat♥

The king wanted to talk battle with Liam, since he is the most trusted knight. A few days later, I walked by the river with Liam, my arm tucked into his formally. I looked a lot better. I wasn't all dirty and injured.

I looked over at her and smiled. "So. Do you remember everything now?" I asked her, stopping, and looking over at the river. It was a really nice day.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded. "Yes.. I even remember you." When he looked at me, shocked, I looked down and blushed. "It was while I was engaged to my Lord. I was at his manor, outside. I was sitting by a willow tree with my lady in waiting, and I was reading. You delivered a message to my Lord, from the king, even though you weren't a page boy. It was a very important message. I just remember looking up and seeing you. You must have been only 16. I'm guessing you were a squire at that time."

"You do?" I asked. And when she explained, I nodded. "Yes.. I remember.. I thought you looked a bit familiar.. And , he wasn't a nice person. Just very rude.." I said, and I grinned, seeing the blush on her cheeks. "And soon after that I became a knight." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded. "I always heard stories from the ladies in waiting. Every woman I knew adored you. The handsome knight from the little town of Grafton, so young, but always comes out of a battle, untouched. Even in the most horrible ones. They call you the Lukcy Knight." I smiled at him.

"Really? That's funny." I said, with a chuckle. "The only bad wound I've gotten is this." I said, touching my side. I looked down at her, and our eyes met.. God.. She was beautiful
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled warmly at him, his eyes melting me on the inside. I longed for him to hold me like he did in the tent at night. I looked away quickly and looked at the river. "Legend has it that my family comes from the water goddess, Melsunia. Which is also why My Lord wanted to marry me. He said that I was pure, and fit to capture a unicorn." Legend has it that only a virgin woman can capture a unicorn. If men tried, it would turn against them and attack.

"Really? Do you believe in it?" I asked, and I slowly took her hand. I wanted to make a move, I really did. I slowly laced our fingers together.
    ♥Volbeat♥

His fingers were warm. I quickly turned so that my back was to the castle so no one could see our interlaced hands. I shrugged. "I do not know. I don't even know if unicorns are real!" I laughed lightly and smiled at him.

I chuckled, and nodded. "Well, you know what is real?" I asked,
    ♥Volbeat♥

"What?" I asked, fixing my headdress that was upon my head. My hair was concealed underneath.

"My.. Love for you.." I said, shocked I gained enough corage to say it.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was so shocked, that I almost pushed my headdress off. I sighed and looked down. I thought for a moment, then I let go of his hand. "Come." I said, walking back towards the palace and beckoning for him to follow me. Once inside, I led him to one of the study rooms that were unoccupied. I made sure no one was looking, then I went inside and locked the door. I turned to Liam and gently took his hands. "I love you too," I whispered, looking up into his eyes.

My eyes widened, she.. Loves me too? I must be dreaming.. "R..Really?" I said, giving her hand a sqeeze. I slowly pulled her closer to me, and I looked deeply into her eyes. "You.. Mean it?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and gave him a soft smile. "Yes." I whispered, looking down at our hands. They fit perfectly with each other. Like a puzzle.

I slowly leaned in, and pressed my lips to hers, my hands slowly circling her waist, pulling her body against mine.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I kissed him back gently, my hands resting against his broad shoulders. I slowly pulled my headdress off and I let my hair tumble down to about my waist. I've never been kissed this way before. My first kiss was by my late husband, but that was only on our wedding night, I've never felt such love, and lust, for anyone before.

I slowly leaned in, and pressed my lips to hers, my hands slowly circling her waist, pulling her body against mine.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

(Ignore that)

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

I continued the sweet kiss, my hand slowly caressing her cheek. It couldn't be more perfect... My other hand slowly gave her waist a small squeeze. I pulled away hesitantly, and slowly. I looked into her eyes, my breathing deep. That was the best experience I've ever had..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Please." I whispered, my hand moving to the back of his neck. "Don't stop.." I leaned up and kissing him once again, my fingertips gently stroking the back of his neck and his hair.

(Crap! Sorry, got distracted)

I Nodded slowly, and pressed my lips back to Hers, kissing her with a little more passion and love this time. My hands ran up and down her back slowly, pressing her body to mine gently.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I tangled my fingers in his hair and I kissed him deeper, pulling him as close as possible. I felt like I could cry, with how much love I am feeling for this man at this moment. Forever. I love him. And he loves me. This will not be another John.

I groaneds softly, and slowly picked her up, setting her on the table behind her, me stood between her legs. I continued to kiss her, with all the passion I could gather. I gave her waist another sofdt squeeze,
    ♥Volbeat♥

I broke the kiss so I could catch my breath and I rested my forehead against his as I slipped his coat and his shirt off. He has a really toned body. I kissed his shoulder gently, my eyes closing.

I grinned as she pulled away.. I slowly helped remove my shirt and coat. The only thing left was my bandage to my wound that was still healing. "Wait.." I said softly. Looking her in the eyes. "Dear.. If we are going to do this, it has to be somewhere else, not in a study room." I said softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥