Login to your account

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Knight.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I frowned. "I see. I'm sorry." I said softly. I got up, and smiled down at him. "Goodnight." I went into the tent and laid down on the hard surface, wrapping the blanket around me and shivering. Why does it have to be so cold?

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Night." I said, and after about two hours of silence, I got up and got in the tent also, seeing she was shivering. I frowned, and laid beside her, y chest against her back. I hoped she didn't mind.. I was just helping.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Any other time I would have objected, but I was freezing. And it feels so.. Right. I turned in his arms so I was facing him and I snuggled into his arms. He's really warm. And he's really nice. He is one hell of a man.

I was preparing myself for a smack to the face, but she just snuggled in more. I sighed with relief. I wrapped the blanket around both of us, and it was heaven.. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep, very content.
    ♥Volbeat♥

The next morning I woke up and it was still cold, but not freezing. I didn't want to leave the warmth of his arms... I reluctantly wiggled out of his arms and sat up, looking down at his face. He looks so peaceful... He must live such a hard life.

I opened my eyes and sat up, and rubbed them softly. I looked up and saw her sitting there. I smiled warmly. "Morning." I said softly. "We should get packing." I said, and bewgan to pack a few things, I wanted to get her to the king soon.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded and helped pack up as well. We saddled the horses and we began to ride again. I brought my horse close to Liam's. "Thank you. For keeping me warm last night." I told him.

I looked up as she spoke, and I smiled, I was sure my cheeks had a rose color to them now. "Well, you're welcome. I saw you shivering, and I didn't want you to get sick." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smile at him gently and looked away, looking around. "How long do you think it will be until we reach London?" I asked.

"Uh, if we are lucky, we may make it before sundown. Or, maybe in the morning. Which will probably be the best option." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded. "Okay." I answered. We rode for a few hours, then we stopped by a river for a lunch break. I somehow managed to make up some pretty decent stew with the stale bread.

I took a sip of the soup, pretty amazed. "Wow, this is good.." I complimented.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "Thank you."
    I answered, eating some myself, and then taking a few small sips of ale.

The rest of the day was full of small talk, and riding. Soon, we sat up our small camp again, then, when we set off in the morning we would be there in only an hour and a half or so. When the fire was set up, I sat beside it, and tried to get warm, the nights were very, very cold now.
    ♥Volbeat♥

It was so cold that I felt like I wanted to throw myself into the fire. I sat next to Liam and put my hands over the fire. "I wish it was spring time." I said softly.

I glanced at her, and nodded. "Me too.. It will be here soon enough." I said. And I heard rustling behind me, I stood up, and saw a man jump out of the bush, and was running at Caylin with a knife, I quickly tackled him, and I felt a sharp pain in my side. The guy struggled and got up, and ran away. One of my men ran after him. I stood up, and winced in pain, I looked down to see the knife in my side. It just barley got my hip, so I knew it wasn't that bad.. But it bloody hurt..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Liam!" I gasped, running over to him. I grabbed him and pushed him into the tent and made him lay down. I took off his short and I grabbed a bandage. I looked down at him with sad eyes. "This is going to hurt..." I pulled the knife out quickly and I put some medicine I made on it and then I wrapped the bandage tightly around it to stop the bleeding. "Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"Agh!" I groaned as she pulled the knife out. It was the worst kind of pain I've ever experienced. I watched as she treated it and put medicine on it. "I..I'm fine." I said, sitting up slowly, with a groan. "Thank you." I said softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I pushed his hair out of his eyes and smiled gently. "Sometimes you need a woman around. It must be hard to be around just men all the time." I said with a chuckle. I pushed him back down and put the heavy fur blanket over him. "You should rest."

I grinned, and nodded. "Men all the time isn't so good with things like this." I said, and laid back, and watched her as she pulled the blanket over me. "Do.. You want to lay with me?" I asked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "Sure." I got under the blanket with him as snuggled close to him, careful not to touch his wound. He's so warm.. And it's so cold..

I was surprised that she agreed to it, and I wrapped my arm around her slowly. "You're fine." I said, seeing how careful she was being with my wound. The pain was numbed a bit, cause my mind was focuses on her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

It was a nice feeling, to be held. But it probably didn't mean anything to him. It's just for body heat after all... I sighed and closed my eyes, my hand resting against his bare chest, his skin very warm, almost hot.

I liked this feeling of having a woman in my arms.. I knew to not get used to things, since they never work out or they are taken away from you. That's now us knights learn.. I slowly closed my eyes, and drifted off.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I fell asleep, but kept waking up from big bites and coldness. I didn't get much sleep, but oh well. In the morning I got up and gathered some berries that I crushed to make jam for our stale bread. To bring some flavor.

I woke up, and sat up slowly, I wasn't feeling so well.. I changed, and carefully put on a shirt. I walked out of the tent and sat beside the fire. Where was Caylin?
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sat next to Liam and handed him some bread with jam and some ale. I also changed his bandages. "What's wrong? You don't seem well." I asked, touching his forehead.

"Thanks." I said after she changed my bandages. And I took a bite of the bread. Which wasn't so bad with the jam on. "I'm fine." I said, shouldnt be anything to worry about. "Well, when we set off it won't be long to the king." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded. "Okay." I whispered. We sat in silence for a few minutes as we ate. Then we packed up and set off. I looked at Liam as we rode on. He seems a little sad.. I wish I could help him..

I just looked ahead the whole time, thinking what would happen after I helped her find out who she was. Would I see her again? The more I thought about it, the more it sort of brought me down,
    ♥Volbeat♥