Login to your account

Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Knight.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled and looked into his eyes. "You could never scare me off." I whispered. I hugged him tightly. "I'm hooked."

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I nodded, and I hugged her also, I couldnt hide the smile on my face.. I pulled back and I looked into her eyes, I pressed my lips back to hers.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back gently. I felt like my heart could burst.

I kissed her deeply, my hands only gping under her shirt only about an inch, I was not sure how far this would go.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shivered when I felt his cold hands on my hot skin. I cautiously ran my tongue across his bottom lip.

I groaned, and I kissed her once more, my hands going a bit more up her shirt, not far at all. "Promise me something.. if you want to stop, or youre not comfortable.. please say so.." I said, looking into her eyes.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded. "Of course." I whispered. I leaned back up and kissed him again briefly. I got up and took his hand, leading him to my bedroom. I closed the door and turned around, grabbing him by his belt loops, and pulling him to me, kissing him deeply.

I followed her, and I watched her as she closed the door, and I shut her light off, only the sun was peeking through her blinds slightly. I kissed her back deeply, I slowly removed my shirt, and I pulled her back, and I picked her up, wrApping her legs around my waist, and I laid her back on her bed, so I hovered over her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and let my legs drop on either side of him. I ran my hands up his abs and chest slowly. "You're so handsome.." I breathed.

"Thanks.. and you, are breathtakingly beautiful.." I said, and I slowly kissed her neck, smiling against her skin. I ran my hands up and down her sides slowly, and in the process lifting her shirt up. I wasnt going to remove her clothes, I was going to have her do that, I didntwant to seem pushy..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grabbed the hem of my shirt and took it off, laying it to the side. My bruises were a faded yellow now, and my scars weren't healed yet.

I looked down at some of the faded bruises on her, and I olaced some gentle sweet kisses on them, and I kissed her softly on the lips, and then passionately as I tugged on her shorts gently.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was trembling slightly, from being nervous, but I want this. I want him. I lifted my hips up and slid down my shorts, kicking them to the side.

"Trust me.." I said, after I noticed her ever so slight shaking. I slowly pulled my pants down, kicking them off, us both now just in undergarments. I slowly pulled her bra strap off her shoulder, and I placed a soft kiss on her shoulder. She did have beautiful skin..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I do trust you." I whispered, running my hand up his back. God, he's so sexy. I closed my eyes and sighed contently.

With her permission, I slowly unhooked her bra, and I threw it on the ground, my hand slowly traced up her stomach, running inbetween them to cup her cheek, I kissed her softly, with a low groan. She was stunning..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I closed my eyes and kissed him back deeply, moaning softly. I rested my hand on the back of his neck, deepening the kiss.

I slowly took my boxers off, and her underwear. I slowly pressed myself to her entrance, but waited for her go ahead, I kissed her deeply, and I ran my tongue along her lip.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wrapped my legs around his waist and gasped when he entered me for the very first time. I slowly relaxed, tongue tangling with his.

I moaned loudly into thw hot kiss as I began to move my hips slowly, and began to pick up the pace just a little. My tongue massaged hers passionately, I squeezed her side softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I broke away from the kiss and buried my face in the crook of his neck. It was unbelievable that we were already making love, but it felt so right.

I gasped softly as I could feel the pleasure start to build up in my core. "My god Anna..." I said softly, and I groaned and sped up a little more, and my release shook both of.us with astrong passion.. I slowed and I looked into her eyes, and kissed her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I kissed him back slowly and then pulled away breathlessly. "Wow.." I whispered. I looked into his eyes. "Sorry, I think I scratched your back.:

I chuckled, and shrugged. "I don't mind at all.." I said softly. Actually, this was my first time, and I was perfectly happy that it was with her. I slowly got up, and slipped my boxers and pants, and shirt back on, handing her clothes back to her also.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I slipped on my shorts and tank top, slipping back into bed. I put my hair into a ponytail and sighed. "I only wished it could have been my first time.." I said sadly.

"It was mine.." I said softly, and I laid beside her and I pulled her close to me. "It was your first time, with me." I said softly, tucking her hair behind her ear.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

(This is him)
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and rested my forehead against his. "Well, being with Dustin came with one good result. You." I smiled. "I wouldn't have met you if I wasn't with him. I used to live in Canada with my parents. I met him and ran away here. I was actually going to move back to Canada that next week, but then I met you."

I smiled, and I kissed her nose softly. "Im glad youre here.." I said softly.. "I used to live near Canada, up in the San Juan islands in Washington, you could see Canada, well the land. There was always whales swimming around, and the Orcas that lived there always swam by the island i was on with my parents." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "Sounds beautiful." I whispered with a sigh, watching him. I leaned up and gently kissed him. I pulled away and stared at him for a moment. "I love you Jay." I breathed.

"It really is. We can go there someday." I said. And the next words she said caught me off guard. I didnt know what to say. Moments passed by, as I just laid there, replaying those words over and over..
    ♥Volbeat♥