Login to your account

Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Knight.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I nodded and looked up into his eyes. "Yeah.. Thanks for walking me here..." I said with a smile, taking off his jacket and handing it back to him.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I nodded, and took my jacket and put it on. "Well. See you." I said, and began to walk away. "And. If you need anything, im only a call away. Or a couple blocks." I said, grinning. "Night, An." I said, and walked away. I had tp hold back from kissing her..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Goodnight Jay." I answered softly, as I watched him walk away. I sighed and opened my front door, letting Canada in. I locked the door and changed into my fuzzy pajamas, sitting by the fire to warm up. I couldn't stop thinking about him..

I heard a knock on my door once I got home, I opened it, hoping to see Annabelle. But. It was my uncle. My bad, worst kind of person youll ever meet uncle.. he grabbed me by the neck and slammed me to the ground. "Im a friend of Chase, kiddo, and hes the guy you busted last night. Now your new little Anna friends dad hired me to come here to give you a good beating.." he said, he kicked me hard in the side, and I tried to stand but he kept kicking me down. I got up quickly, and punched him as many times as I could fit in, he pulled a knife, and tried to stab me, but onlt cut my arm as I dodged it. He dropped it and I kicked it away, and I was slammed against the wall, and I was beaten almost to death. I blacked out, and I faintly remembered him leaving.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was going outside to get the mail and an ambulance and police car rushed by me, going towards Jay's house. Without thinking, I began to run as fast as I could towards Jay's house even though I wasn't wearing a jacket and I was in pajamas. My worse fears were confirmed when I saw they pulled into Jays driveway. I saw them carry Jay out and I gasped. He was bloody and unconscious. I got permission to ride in the ambulance with him. I held his hand, shaking him lightly. "Please wake up Jay.."

I woke up, looking at Annabelle.. where was I? I groaned as the room shook, pain surging through me. Wait. I was in an ambulance? Memories flowed back and I remembered my uncle beating me. I squeezed her hand lightly as they hit another bump, causing massive amounts of pain for me. Soon we were at the hospital, and I didnt remember anything more. I opened my eyes, seeing I was now in a room. I saw Annabelle, and then a nurse came in. I was still in a lot of pain. "Well Mr.Jones, you are free to go home. Injuries are not severe enough to keep you here for the night." She said, and left, leaving pain meds on the foot of the bed in a bag. I slowly sat up, looking at the time. It was two in the morning. Gosh..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I gave him his medicine, not saying anything. "My friend dropped my car off while you were unconscious. I'll take you home." I said softly. I got him checked out, then I took him to my car, getting in and driving away. "What happened?" I asked.

(Crap, I just realized I had said dad in my other post, I meant her ex boyfriend. ;p )

"Well.. your boyfriend hired my uncle.. to come teach me a lesson for busting the guy last night.. hes a bad person.." I said, touching my bruised for head. I probably looked god awful.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I felt awful. I always mess things up. I took him home and parked, looking at him. "I am so sorry.. You really shouldn't get involved with me anymore.. I'm just bad news.." I whispered, resting my forehead on the stirring wheel.

"No.. hey, please dont say that..." I said , taking her hand.. "This was not your fault, okay? Do not blame this on yourself, please.." I said, and I tilted her chin to look at me.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked away from him, blinking back my tears. "I don't want you to get hurt.. I whispered, squeezing his hand.

"Dont worry about me okay? Im fine." I said softly, and I moved closer to her, and I turned her to look at me again, our faces inches apart.. "Youre not bad news.. youve honestly helped me with a lot.. ive had my own problems , and youve seemed to help me through them, and forget about them somehow. Youve made me very happy Anna .."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked into his beautiful eyes and seemed to lose myself in them. "You've almost died twice because of me.. And you barely know me. I whispered, my voice cracking slightly.

"Im here now, and im fine.. and I know.. but. It feels like ive.known you longer." I said, and I slowly pulled away. I didnt want to scare her off..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I feel like I've known you longer too.." I answered, watching him as he pulled away. I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for being so nice to me..." I whispered.

I felt my cheeks heat up after she kissed my cheek. I looked over at her, glad she had felt the same, with the feeling of knowing eachother for a while. "I.. should probably get inside. And its really late.." I said, and flinched as I got a jolt of pain in my side after I unbuckled myself
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked gently, frowning when I saw him flinch. Just seeing him in pain made my heart hurt. "You're welcome to stay with me if you want." I said softly.

"Would thAt be okay? I asked and I slowly buckled myself in again. "If its alright with you, I will." I said, and I looked down.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. 'If it wasn't okay, I wouldn't have asked you." I answered, and I drove him to my house. I led him inside and I cleaned up really quickly. Then I fed Canada and let her outside to potty.

I looked in a nearby mirror, and I had a small cut under my eye, and a bruise on my forhead. Wasnt as bad as I thought. I had a bandage on my arm. I slowly lifted my shirt up to reveal larger bruises, on big one on my stomach, and one big one on my ribcage.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I walked back inside and saw his bruises. i gently hugged him, careful not to touch them. "It'll get better." I whispered. I knew too well what it's like to have bruises. I went and got dressed in my shorts and a sports bra, grabbing a tank top from my closet. I looked at myself in the mirror. Bruises all over my arms, neck, stomach, sides, back.. Legs...

After a little while Ihad gone upstairs to where she had gone, and I saw her in her room, looking at herself in the mirror.. that guy was a monster. "They will go away too .." I said, watching as she jumped. "Sorry.. I didnt mean to scare you.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was so embarrassed. He had seen my scars and my bruises. I hastily put my tank top on and looked down. "It's okay..." I whispered.

I slowly walked up to her, touching herred hot cheek. "Dont be embarrassed." I said softly, and I looked around her room, it was pretty nice
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up into his eyes and smiled. "Okay.." I took his hand and said,"Are you tired? Or hungry?"

"Well.. not really hungry.. I am tired though, its very late." I said. I knew the medication would screw with my appetite.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Okay." I said with a small smile. "I have a guest bedroom, if you want to sleep in there. Or you can sleep with me." I shrugged and sat on the bed, taking out my brush and brushing my hair.

I shrugged. "With you?" I suggested. Last night I slept great.. with her in my arms, I loved it. But I knew she was just taking it as a friendly way
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "Okay." I answered. I got in bed and patted the spot next to me. Canada jumped up and curled up at the end of the bed.

I smiled and I laid beside her, and I pulled her closer tome, pulling the covers over us. The bed smelled like her, and I liked it. She smelled like flowers..
    ♥Volbeat♥