Login to your account

Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Knight.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar

The Knight.

Here.

Name: Caylin
    Looks:
    Personality: Independent, fierce, mysterious, can be a little snooty but that's just because she's a noblewoman.
    Other: Nothing.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Another one! She's from my favorite show. XD

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

THEY'RE SO PERFECT.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    (Do you want my guy to be in the picture with her?)
    ♥Volbeat♥

((If you want lol))

(Alright, ill just do that, haha)

Name; Liam
    Age; 18
    Personality; charming
    Other; knight
    ♥Volbeat♥

((I'll start))

"Caylin, RUN!" My mother screamed, trying to push me out of the front door. The house was on fire and my father has just been killed right in front of my eyes. Why are these people after us? "Bless you my child." My mother whispered one last time as I ran to the stables. I jumped on my horse, bare backed and we ran. It was 1425 and the French and English were at war. I soon heard men yelling, then I realized we were near a battle. I'm in danger. Men don't rage war on women. But who knows what those bloody Frenchman would do to a noble Englishwoman? My horse came to a sudden stop and I fell, rolling down a hill, then I hit my head on a rock and began unconscious. It was a nasty fall.

I was running around the small village, trying to get people out of their burning houses, and to safety, I had to get out of here. I quickly got on my horse, and raced out of the town, it was all too dangerous. We went down a steep hill and I had my horse stop as I saw a young lady laying on the ground, unconscious. I quickly got off, and felt for a heart beat, glad she was still alive. I picked her up, and for on my horse, and set her in front of me, holding onto the saddle with one hand, and her waist with the other. With one kick we were off, back to my small town several miles out.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I woke up, with a killer headache. I slowly sat up and looked around. I was on a cot, in a tent. And there was a man, polishing a sword. I touched my head and felt a bandage. "What happened?" I asked, my voice hoarse. "Who are you? Where am I?"

I jumpled slightly, and I set my sword down, and turned around to see the beautiful woman was now awake. "I found you at the bottom of a hill.. It looked like you took quite a fall. My name is Liam, and you're in my small town." I told her, and I walked over and touched the bandage softly. "How are you feeling?" I asked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I flinched at his touch. "I just have a headache.." I replied, looking up at him doubtfully. He's a very handsome man.. I recognized the badge he wore. "Are you.... A knight? English or French?" I asked.

"English." I said, frowning as she flinched away from my touch. "I just want to keep you here until your well, then I'll take you back.. But your town.. I don't know if it will aytill be standing after the attack today." I said, looking down, my gosh, I've never laid eyes on someone so perfect..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Town? I suddenly realized that I don't remember where I'm from.. Who I am.. What is my name? I looked down at my dress. It was white silk with gold at the hems.. So does that I mean I'm a noblewoman? I closed my eyes and touched my head again. What is happening?

"What's your name?" I asked, and took a seat on the small stool by the cot. She looked worried, and a bit confused.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned at the question and I opened my eyes, looking over at him. "I.. Don't know..." I whispered. I feel like my brain is filled with an unending fog.

She don't know? That's not good... "You don't remember anything before your fall?" I asked Her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shook my head. "No...." I answered. My head pulsed and a name ran through my mind. "Caylin. My name is Caylin. That's all I seem to remember.."

"Cailyn.. What a pretty name, for a pretty woman.." I said, with a wink. "Well, I will try my best to get the news on your town, and help you find out more since it looks like you are having a memory problem." I said,
    ♥Volbeat♥

He has such a charming smile.. I looked away quickly. "I shouldn't be here..." I said quietly. I looked over at him. "Your livery... Are you a knight to the king?" I asked. Maybe I have a connection to him. Since I may be a noble. Maybe he'll know who I am and where I come from.

"Yes. I am." I said, looking up to meet her beautiful eyes again.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I need to see him.." I said. I started to feel anxiety creeping up on me and I looked out and noticed it was dark. I shook my head and laid back down. It must be very dangerous here.. What if the French raid the town? What would I do?

"You just need to relax, and not worry. We will work everything out in the morning. Its late now, you should get some rest, okay?" I said, and I stood, and put the few candles out that were in the tent, and I sat down on my cot, and rubbed my eyes.. What a long day.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I had a feeling that I had never slept in the same room as a man and I felt a little uneasy. I shook my head and pulled the rough animal skin blanket over me. It's no time for me to be a spoiled noble. I closed my eyes and slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

I closed my eyes when I was all covered up, and awoke when the sun was out. I got up, and saw Caylin was still asleep. I started the small fire outside, and began to make breakfast, just a simple soup over the fire.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I woke up and sat up slowly, yawning quietly. My bandages were already changed and my headache died down a bit. An elderly woman offered to bathe me and hand wash my dress since it's silk. She got a wooden tub out and filled it with hot water she boiled over the water, and then she scrubbed me down, and then washed my dress. after I was cleaned and dressed I thanked her and she gave me a piece of bread. My hair was loosely plaited on my head to dry. I took a small bite of the hard, slightly stale bread, and I dipped it into the small amount of ale to soften it up. These people are so nice... Even though they have so little, they're happy to give what they have, even to a person who may be rich, who may have food in their stomaches every day.. I wish I could help them. I sat on the bed and sighed.

I walked back into the tent when I was sure she was dressed again, didn't want to intrude on her. I walked over to her and and smiled. "Feeling better?" I asked, looking at the small cut on her forehead.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded. "Yes... Thank you.." I answered, smiling at him slightly. I finished my bread and stood up. "When you found me.. Was there a horse near me?" I suddenly asked. Maybe I have a horse.. I imagine that's what I fell off of.

"There wasn't one around." I said, with a shrud, and I took a seat on the stool.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Okay." I answered softly. I pulled the plates out of my hair, then I brushed it out slowly, closing my eyes. I've never felt so lost before.. it's kind of lonely..

"When would you like to see the king?" I asked, watching as she brushed out her hair.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"As soon as possible." I answered quickly, looking up at him. It would be a long and tiring journey, but I need to get my memories back.

I nodded. I was glad I had packed this morning, so we were ready to go. "Alright.. Now? Everything is ready." I said, standing.
    ♥Volbeat♥