Login to your account

Thread: Looking for 1x1 please!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Looking for 1x1 please!

Hello, I'm yet another person searching for 1x1 rps! I'm not usually very good at describing everything I want to when doing things like introductions and this, but I'll try my best^^ Also, if I don't cover something you're wondering about feel free to ask me! Questions are welcomed and encouraged!

Anyways here goes;

Posting Frequency:

I'm looking for someone who can post in the very least, once per day. Any less then that I don't mind as I'm always willing to give a rp a shot. However, what I would really like is someone who's online at least once a day (barring special circumstances of course) and if you can post even more then that, great! Most of my time is spent online, and I originally started out on Chat RP so I'm used to posting multiple times in a day easily.

Posting Length:

Please no one liners. I don't have a real minimum beyond at least a single paragraph. However preference wise, two paragraphs at least tend to work out best. As you can tell I'm not overly strict on length because as long as you can give me enough to work with, I can do the same for you. And I know sometimes motivation or inspiration wanes for everyone. Be warned however, I personally tend to be able to post quite a bit on a normal basis.

Literacy:

As long as I can understand what you mean, you don't have to have good spelling or grammar. Of course I prefer better quality, but again not required, as long as you try your best. This of course means absolutely no chat speak, etc.

Characters:

I can play guy or girl with no problem. I have a slight preference towards playing girls but as I said I can play both with no problem. I can easily double play characters. Heck if you have wish to do so, I do have experience in triple and even quadruple playing characters.

Additional Notes:

-Yes, I will play romance of any type, and I also do not mind playing without romance. Either or is acceptable. However unless it's been arranged for ahead of time, I prefer characters don't immediately fall in love.

-Absences: please if you are going to be away for any amount of time, let me know ahead of time. If you get sick, etc, even just a quick note to let me know would be good. Otherwise I have the tendency to worry, so for the sake of my sanity, please I'll do the same for you.

-Quitting: If for whatever reason you want to quit or have to, again please tell me! It seriously sucks if someone loses interest in a rp and doesn't have the courtesy to tell you so your left wasting your time waiting around. Again, I will do the same for you.
    This also applies for breaks. Need to take a break, please tell me. Sure it might be disappointing, but I'd rather have someone take the break they need then burn themself out or lie to me.

-Respect is key^^ I automatically give everyone respect, so please return it and you'll keep mine.

As for what I will and won't play: I'm really easygoing, so if you have any ideas that do not clash with what I won't do, whether or not I list it, feel free to ask! The worst I'll say is no, I'm not judgemental.

WILL

Adult or General
    Fantasy- Any time period
    Hetero/Yaoi/Yuri/ etc.
    School based

WON'T

Premade Series; Animes/Shows/Movies, etc. -Sorry I just don't like to play premade characters.

Something you're interested in but isn't on this list or you aren't sure? Ask me here or PM me!

Anyways I think that's everything! Thanks for reading! Cheers
    Last edited by Tigerkytti; 10-03-2011 at 01:05 AM.
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti