Login to your account

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I laughed, shaking my head. "You're funny!" I said with a grin. "You were right." I said, nodding to a corner where Kevin and Jason were making out. "They're sure hitting it off."

"Yes, they are,"I said with a smile,"And much I point out that you seem to have a few admirers of your own!"I said, noticing a few boys checking her out. I smirked,"Go meet someone. Maybe you'll get lucky..."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I'm not looking to get laid tonight." I said with a shrug. "What about you? Why won't you go meet someone?" I asked.

"No one to meet... Believe it or not I'm not exactly the prize peach, there is always something better out there.. Plus, there aren't that many girls out there, the festival was big... But that's the festival. I'll survive with my love affair with Ben&Jerry's..." I said with a smile before sipping my drink again. It was true, but I would be okay. Hopefully, eventually, I will find someone.

I smiled and nudged her. "Well I think you're the quite the catch." I said sweetly. I turned and waked away from the crowd to get another drink.

I followed after her, shrugging gently,"Thanks... Tell that to girls that aren't straigh as boards,"I said with a smirk, shrugging.

I smiled at her. "Don't downgrade yourself. You're amazing. You'll find someone." I said, sitting on a barstool next to hers as I downed my 4th drink.

I shrugged and leaned against her gently,"I'm not gonna worry about it... Now, enough of that... Lets go tease some of these boys,"I said with a smirk, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the dance floor, moving closer to her now.

I giggled and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer as we danced, so our bodies were barely touching. I could literally feel the boy's hungry eyes on us.

My arms snaked around her neck and I pulled her closer, swaying my body in unison with hers. I smiled, catching the eyes of a few guys and looked at her,"How much of a show should we put on?"

I giggled and shrugged. "I'm up for anything." I replied, glancing at the guys. Their basically drooling!

I rose an eyebrow,"Anything?"I smirked and pressed my body to hers, our faces close.

I smiled and looked into her pretty eyes. I'm actually too drunk to care about anything. I just shrugged and giggled.

I held her hips before turning around, grinding against her slowly, holding the back of her head. I smiled, happy with the attention.

I smiled and ran my hands down her sides, to her waist, and then her hips, squeezing them gently. I glanced at the guys. They looked like they were going to die from excitement.

I pressed my backside against her front, giggling softly. I placed one of my hands onto of here, swaying and grinding, playing coy.

I smiled and swayed more to the beat of the music, burying my face in her neck and taking in her scent. Things were getting heated real quick.

I leaned my head back against her shoulder and have her hand a squeeze, pressing myself firmly to her. The song ended and I slowly pulled away, smiling as I turned to face her,"I think we worked them up well..."

I giggled and glanced at them. "Oh yes. I'm sure we did." I replied.

I smiled softly,"We even got Jacob excited... He stopped with Kevin to watch,"I said with a laugh, moving off the dance floor.

((It's Jason lol ;D))

I smiled and followed her, glancing at Kevin. He was looking at me, shocked. I just shrugged and shook my head at him, sitting at the bar and ordering a small bottle of beer.

(Sorry XD)

I got myself a beer as well as sighed,"I'll need to get a cab home..."

I laughed and shook my head. "I can drive. I can still see straight." I said with a smile, sipping my drink.

"I couldn't let you... Too dangerous,"I said with a smirk, shaking my head softly.

I shrugged. "Alrighty then. Suit yourself. But I'm not letting my car stay here." I replied, looking around.

"Well, Kevin could take it,"I said with a shrug.

I shrugged. "Maybe. If he's not drunk off his ass too." I said with a laugh, finishing my drink.

"You would drive?"I asked seriously, raising an eyebrow.

I shrugged. "I have before. And I don't live that far. I only don't drive when I'm stumbling every where or feel like I'm about to pass out."

I nodded my understanding and smiled. The time passed slowly, the party had begun to die down. I stood up,"I better call a cab..."