Login to your account

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Curious?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled slightly and looked up into her eyes. "Okay." I whispered.

I pulled her pants down slowly, rubbing her stomach soothingly as I kissed at it a couple times. She was nervous, I didn't want to push her... Lose her...

My heart began to pound wildly and I was trembling slightly. I was nervous, but I was also aching for her. I do want her.

I slid her underwear down and moved my lips down, kissing the insides of her legs. I took a moment to look at her luscious area, before opening her wih my fingers and getting my first taste.

My body twitched when her tongue first made contact and I reached down, tangling my fingers in her hair, my breath catching.

I didn't want to overwhelm her, so I licked her slowly, sweetly. My tongue flicked her clit once, then twice.

I moaned softly, my fingers tightening in her hair. She's so gentle.. And her tongue is soft and delicate. And she's really good at it. The guys I've been with were always sloppy and gross.

I grinned when she pulled at my hair and wrapped my lips around her clit, my fingers tracing her shape gently.

I tried so hard not to buck my hips. I bit my bottom lip, drawing blood slightly. I moaned a little louder, my fingers letting go of her hair and gripping the sheets.

I grinned softly, picking up the pace as I slid the tip of my finger into her gently.

"Mmm.." I hummed, my fingertips relaxing around the sheets.

My fingertip rubbed her glorious walls sweetly as my tongue rubbed her clit sweetly.

After a while, I began to tremble again. "I'm so close..." I whispered.

I slid a second fiver into her and began to pump them almost vigorously, my tongue workin her clit just as hard.

I gripped at her hair and trembled as I came hard. I never had an orgasm quite like that.

I licked her slowly and slid my fingers away from her, sitting up and crawling over her, pecking her neck.

My body relaxed and I was trying to catch my breath. "Oh my god.." I whispered.

"Good?"I asked wih a smile, laying beside her and interlacing our fingers. She looks so magical, sprawled out naked on the bed, gasping for breath with a postorgasmic glow.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah.." I squeezed her hand and closed my eyes, suddenly very tired.

I wrapped an arm around her, kissing her shoulder and cuddling her close until she fell asleep. I covered her with the sheets and got up, finding my shirt and pullin it on. When I walked into the kitchen the boys were there with large grins on their faces. I shook my head, unable to hold back my smile,"Shut up..."

"We didn't say anything.." Jason said. "But we listened!" Kevin finished. And they continued their teasing on Roxie.

I got up after a few minutes of resting and I took a quick shower.

I got myself. Cup of coffee and poured her one as well, simply waiting. I didn't want to disturb the sleeping beauty..

I walked into the living room where I recieved whistles from Kevin and Jason. "You're glowing." Kevin commented with a mischievous grin. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Oh hush.." I walked into the kitchen and smiled, taking my cup of coffee. "Thanks love." I said, kissing her cheek.

"You're welcome,"I said with a smile, and then smirked gently,"You are glowing a bit..." She looked happy and refreshed, relaxed...

I laughed. "Am not!" I replied, sipping the coffee.

"Yes you are, and it is beautiful,"I said with a grin as I kissed her sweetly before going to the living room and sitting on the couch.

I blushed and smiled, following he rand sitting with her. We all talked about random stuff, then I got up and sighed. "I gotta get home.. We have school tomorrow and such.."

"School? Ugh. Poor souls,"I said with a chuckle, standing up and stretching before taking her mug and walking to the kitchen, setting both of ours into the sink. She was in school... Would she take me to dances? Invite me to sport games? I rolled my lips as I walked back, kissing her slowly, tenderly,"I'll talk to you soon, okay?"

I nodded and kissed her back. "Okay." I whispered. I said goodbye to everyone, then I drove home and went to bed.

I couldn't get her taste out of my mind, the sounds she made and the way she felt. I was in a dream land for days afterward...