Login to your account

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Kevin turned to look at me. "I'm gonna go have coffee with Jason... If that's okay... Will you drive my car to your house?" He asked, handing me his keys. I shrugged. ""Alright, have fun." I guess it'll just be me and Roxie..

I smiled at her and got up, folding up my towels and what not. I hugged everyone and headed for the car. As she jumped into the passenger's seat, I smiled,"What do you think?"

I smiled at her and buckled my seatbelt. "Of your friends? They're really great. I had fun. Annnnd I'm glad that Kevin has a date." I said with a grin, glancing at her.

I chuckled and nodded as I pulled onto the road,"Him and Jason have been flirting for awhile now. Jason had a girlfriend and they broke up a few weeks ago. I'm glad he's giving Kevin a chance,"I said with a nod.

"I see. Kevin's a good guy. He deserves happiness." I said with a nod, taking a sip of my water. I looked at her. "So, what school do you go to?" I asked.

"I don't go to school... I graduated when I was seventeen, homeschool. I work now, I manage a restraint downtown,"I said softly, glancing at her,"Are you in school?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm a senior at Lee." I replied. "I could have graduated early but I wanted to stay with Kevin." I ran my fingers through my slightly damp hair and bit my lip.

"That's awesome,"I said with a nod, smiling at her. I watched the road before looking at her again,"So, I think it is cool that you support him the way you do. "

I shrugged. "Thanks. I just think that there's nothing wrong with being gay. Everyone deserves love." I said with a sweet smile, looking up at the full moon.

"It's just hard for us to find it sometimes,"I said softly, sitting back and sighing. I had been single for awhile, and I wasn't one to just have flings either. I wanted something real... No one else seemed to though.

"I understand." I said softly, giving her a gentle smile. "But you'll find that special someone someday. It just takes time and patience."

"I guess,"I said with a nod as I pulled up beside Kevin's car,"I'll see you around?"

I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah. Thanks Roxie." I said with a smile as I got out and walked to Kevin's car, getting in and starting the car.

I sighed gently and drove home. I added Anabelle on Facebook that night. She was cool. I liked her... I wasn't going to get too attached, she's not an option.

I smiled when I got the friend request. I accepted it, and we messaged for a bit. I then scrolled through her pictures and noticed how beautiful she is. I started to feel tingly in my stomach so I put down my phone and went to bed.

Kevin's date with Jason went very well and they clicked. That just meant more group hangout a so they could see each other. I liked that. Anabelle was really cool!

Kevin would spend the night at my house so he could read me texts that they sent and so that he could talk excitedly about Jason.9 was so happy for him. Jason invited him to a party and he invited me. "You could take Roxie!" He told me. I shrugged and texted her, asking if she wanted to go.

Any party, especially one with all my friends, was one I would attend. I loved the idea and the night of I got ready. Nothing too skimpy, don't want to draw in that kind of attention. I kept it simple, black shirts with black stilettos, and a green silly tank top. I curled my hair and did my makeup, happy. With any luck, I might find a nice girl.

I wore a short dress that showed off my curves and black pumps. I crimped my hair and then did my makeup. I sprayed vanilla perfume on myself and then I drove to the address of the party.

I swear sometimes... Straight girls just liked to tease me. Many of them at the party were making my sweet tooth gleam at all the eye candy. I didn't recognize anyone, so there wasn't much chance of me getting a date tonight. When Anabelle walked in... God, I almost felt my jaw hit the ground,"You look wonderful!"

I grinned at her and looked her over. "Thanks. You do too." I replied. I looked around. "I don't know where Kevin and Jason went." I said with a laugh, shrugging.

I shook my head,"Who knows... Probably to go make out somewhere,"I said with a laugh, raising an eyebrow,"On the prowl tonight?"

I chuckled. "I guess." I replied with a chuckle. I grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Come on. Let's go dance!" I said, leading her to the dance floor.

I felt my stomach churn... Dance... I followed her lead. What did she mean by dance? Oh god. What if I pushed a line? We were just becoming friends. I swayed my hips and my head, keeping some space between us so she didn't think I was coming on to her...

I swayed my hips, looking around the room at everyone. I told Roxie I'd be right back and I went to get us some drinks. I returned and gave her one and I resumed my dancing, sipping my liquor.

I was actually really nervous... I had eliminated Annabelle from my spectrum, but she was just so amazing... Gah. I went through my first drink faster than I expected, still dancing appropriately distanced from her.

I smiled at her and I started my second drink. "Why so tense Roxie?" I asked with a giggle as I downed my drink. I handle alcohol well so I can drink more than most people.

"I'm not tense..."She wasn't convinced,"Okay... I'm tense... I don't wanna offend you,"I said softly, my empty cup in my hand as My sways stopped and I began to head for the drinks. I wanted more... Maybe it would loosen me up.

I smiled at her as she came back. "You won't offend me." I said as I watched her drink. I finished my drink then decided to stop after a while.

"I would think otherwise,"I said gently, holding my cups to my lips and taking a sip,"Don't want you to think I'm trying to convert you or something,"I said, adding a gentle smile.