Login to your account

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: OOC : Burn in ❖ Heaven

I know Duke and I are still in, if Sunny's still up for keeping this going.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Humble Farmer With a Sword Riku27's Avatar
    I'd be up for a side RP

Well, it's been a while since Sunny's posted. Do we all agree it's dead? Not sure I want to rip-off her idea, but we do have some interesting characters here. 'm almost thinking that we might be able to use them in another story. I hate to default to this but, what about a time-travel story where our characters have to visit different worlds to collect artifacts that will build a clock that can "reverse time." Once they gather up all these pieces and reverse time, they'll have a set number of days to prevent the end of the world.

We could leave that they were from Heaven and Hell. We could say they were chosen for this and they need to work together to save the future.

Well, something like that. Unless someone's got another idea. I'm pretty much down for anything. ^_^

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Well yeah of course! I was just thinking of something with our same chars and such so I'm totally up anything (including your time-travel idea). Maybe it's some sort of time-travel "God" that's defected from Heaven and wants to warp the human world or bring about the Apocalypse/End of Days like you were saying? :P I like the idea of keeping the Heaven/Hell theme in any case

As for it being dead, idk...She hasn't had any activity in a long, long time but it could just be that she's busy too so we never truly know haha

Humble Farmer With a Sword Riku27's Avatar
    Aye I'm up for that! We just need someone to run it! Because I like these characters and want to use them more