Login to your account

Thread: ~Looking for Role Plays and Partners!!!!~

~Looking for Role Plays and Partners!!!!~

Hello,

I am Lady Chello. I am looking for some new role play partners.
    I haven't been on here in a while. Right now my life is a little busy. I do promise to be on as much as possible.
    I would like to do a gifted role play with my fire girl. As for role plays I am open to most. I will play both genders.
    As for ideas for role plays I am up for most. I warn that I love to post long stories when I do post. Please feel free to ask question of me and post ideas.

Hey, I saw your thread and I wanted to ask what you had in mind, if anything.

Not really I am up for just about anything.

Well that's helpful. Would it be easier to say what you don't like? I think that'll help narrow down some options.

This is my thread if you're curious. At the bottom of the first post there are a few plot bunnies that I wouldn't mind doing. If you aren't up for any of those however I'm sure we can think of something together!

This is very true. I am sorry for not doing so to begin with.
    I am up for just about anything in all honesty has I have stated before.
    There are a few things however I am not into and have no intention of role playing.

*Zobies of any kind.
    *Resident Evil
    Other than that I am pretty open to just about anything.
    I have been looking for someone to do a gifted human role play with.

Gifted human
    : he/she where taken from their home and experimented on. After some government training and become paranoid they where thrown back into the world. No only will they kill any person that crosses their path they'll have to kill each other in order to survive. Once they learn they rules it's up to them to survive the elements, orders, and each other.

Or the normal plot of gifted humans on the run from the government.

Though for a different plot a government agent sent to kill the gifted human ended up infatuated with the gifted human. Or the agent thought he could use the gifted human for their own gain.

These are just some ideas. I also don't mind a good Vampire role play now and then. I enjoy role playing anything with royals and their guards as well as their courts. To be honest if there is any way I can get a sword in the role play I am more than happy to role play. I hope this helps some. I am sorry for not being more forthcoming. Please forgive me but at this time I am under the weather and not at my best I am sorry to say at this time. I am also just moving into my new place and haven't had much time to think. When I do I will put up a better list to help. Thank you for your time and your suggestion
    Last edited by ladychello; 10-04-2013 at 09:38 PM.

I'd like to do a Geisha one where the Geisha is a spy for either the enemy war lord or the emperor. And I would like to play the Geisha. Maybe there could be a smauri or a Nija from the side she is helping trying to protect her only they become more...or there could be one from the enemy that falls for her.