Login to your account

Thread: Brook's 1x1 search. (Open)

Brook's 1x1 search. (Open)

Rules:

1. Post frequently, at least a few times per week.
    2. You don't have to post a lot but no one-liners. A paragraph on 3-5 lines will do.
    3. Have good spelling and grammar. I'm not good at spelling and grammar myself but as long as I can understand what you write it''ll be OK.
    4. I'll not write darker stuff like with excessive violence, horror, incest, necrophilia (no, not even sparkly vampires.) I'll write romance, some angst, little violence, light/heavy touching (I can even go so long as explicit if I feel comfortable with it).

I like Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Investigating Crimes, Modern stories.

What I'm looking for is:
    Fantasy (Western)
    The Wild West
    Sci-Fi
    Modern (No-magic)
    Modern (Hidden!Magic)

Cravings
    Yaoi
    Sci-Fi (Star Trek mebbe?)

----------------------

A few notes; English is not my first language, My timezone is GMT+1, I'm not much experienced in roleplay, I'm mostly used to chat-like RP, I mostly play human males, I'm still learning to make my own characters as well as learning to roleplay, ...

I think I'll do 1 or 2 1x1 to start with. I hope I'll be able too!
    ((I already got a few in-training and beginners RPG's.))
    Last edited by Brook V; 11-16-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Difficult to 1x1 (CSI,ENT,VOY)

I guess nobody is interested? Guess I'll have to find something else to RP then.

Hey if you are ever interested in rping, look me up. ^^
    Updates Mondays

I haven't done a 1x1 before so you'd have to be patient with me, but I can post pretty actively. I would really only be interested in western fantasy, possibly ancient chinese fantasy (never done anything like that), or modern hidden fantasy. Maaaybe sci-fi. I could potentially give us a custom setting I've used in the past, it can be used for either fantasy, somewhat steampunk fantasy or scifi.

I appreciate the offers. I'll however have to get back to you. Got an headache and it's difficult thinking.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

I know I have neglected this thread... are you two still interested? I think I can manage on more roleplay.
    Zone District

always looking of course
    Updates Mondays

Quote Originally Posted by AceofMana View Post
    always looking of course
    Sent you a PM.
    Zone District

I think I'm still interested, I am still new to 1x1's though. I would probably be interested in some frontier California thing (thanks to college classes I have a good feel for California natives and Calif. women/minority history during the time, I love college.) or possibly modern hidden magic deal. I also really like doing onexones in my group RP's, separate from the main group but with the possibility of having one game affect the other potentially. : ) Though that's up to the other player.

If you are still interested, let me know! I am not very good at coming up with 1x1 plots though simply because...I'm not used to them. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I think I'm still interested, I am still new to 1x1's though. I would probably be interested in some frontier California thing (thanks to college classes I have a good feel for California natives and Calif. women/minority history during the time, I love college.) or possibly modern hidden magic deal. I also really like doing onexones in my group RP's, separate from the main group but with the possibility of having one game affect the other potentially. : ) Though that's up to the other player.

If you are still interested, let me know! I am not very good at coming up with 1x1 plots though simply because...I'm not used to them. :<
    Neither am I. I've done a 1x1 before but that was on Twitter... It's mostly one-liner there.
    I'm not sure I'm good enough for Ardent. I'm not from USA so I don't know much about frontier Californian plot. Other than that, it could be fun. I jut hope I'll be able to keep up with my roleplays.
    Zone District

It's only the group RP that I have higher requirements for, you're 100% fine for onexone, I looked at your posts and they're great. Yeah even Americans don't have a very accurate idea of what the frontier was really like. xD Hmm, I don't know what then. I'm pretty bad at onexone ideas lol.

I'm bad at original plot and characters at all. My RP exp come from games and pre-made (chat) characters. Perhaps we can figure something else out?
    Zone District

Something else, what do you mean?

Well, there's still the modern magic idea though I'm not all that interested in that.

Well as you said the Californian plot or the Ardent didn't work... or did I misunderstand?

Yeah we could do that. Send me a PM.
    Zone District

OK I'll close this thread until I feel that I can manage more roleplays.
    Zone District

When you reopen, maybe we can do a roleplay with CSI Greggykins.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    When you reopen, maybe we can do a roleplay with CSI Greggykins.
    ... You got my full attention now. I have already made a character sheet for Greg on here. Gregory Hojem-Sanders

What'd you have in mind? I know it could be different to roleplay the whole CSI team thing 'tho. Would require some more players.
    Zone District

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    ... You got my full attention now. I have already made a character sheet for Greg on here. Gregory Hojem-Sanders

What'd you have in mind? I know it could be different to roleplay the whole CSI team thing 'tho. Would require some more players.
    Fantastic job with his sheet! Sounds just like him. :3

As far as story, I was thinking we could keep it somewhat like the show. Where they are catching bad guys and such. However, I thought maybe we could introduce a new character - an original character - to spice things up. If you're okay playing Greggykins, I can play Nicky and Catherine. Maybe you could take up... Hodges? I was thinking that they maybe came across a body and their prime suspect was this chick that Nick had dated in the past. Maybe she killed this person or maybe she didn't. She's pretty manipulative and knows most men have a soft spot for her due to her looks.

Eep, I got a little carried away. XD

- hangouts -

Fantastic job with his sheet! Sounds just like him. :3

As far as story, I was thinking we could keep it somewhat like the show. Where they are catching bad guys and such. However, I thought maybe we could introduce a new character - an original character - to spice things up. If you're okay playing Greggykins, I can play Nicky and Catherine. Maybe you could take up... Hodges? I was thinking that they maybe came across a body and their prime suspect was this chick that Nick had dated in the past. Maybe she killed this person or maybe she didn't. She's pretty manipulative and knows most men have a soft spot for her due to her looks.

Eep, I got a little carried away. XD
    Well I've realized that in order to play a CSI roleplay you need at least Catherine (supervisor), Nick (assistant supervisor and CSI), Brass (LVPD), Doc Robbins (autopsy) and Hodges (Trance). But we could always write that Brass said something to our character, kind of telling/shadowing/mimic them. That's one of the good things about this type of roleplay than the type of roleplay on Twitter.

Other than that I think your plot suggestion sounds good. I'll do my best to keep up with this roleplay in addition to the rest of them.
    Zone District

Awesome! I think we could have Brass and Doc be NPC that we use when needed. We can even through in the occasional Sara and Grissom to spice things up!

Did you want to use the 1x1 threads? Or do it in that fancy forumy place thinger (that was a pretty poor description, but I don't know the name of the other thing).

- hangouts -

Awesome! I think we could have Brass and Doc be NPC that we use when needed. We can even through in the occasional Sara and Grissom to spice things up!

Did you want to use the 1x1 threads? Or do it in that fancy forumy place thinger (that was a pretty poor description, but I don't know the name of the other thing).
    Fully Featured Roleplaying Game. I don't know, what d'you think would be best?
    Zone District

We can do that one. That way we have the OOC on the side and we can add characters as we see fit! Do you want me to make it?

- hangouts -

Not to mention that if other people would be interested they could jump in aswell.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I'll go ahead ans create the FF-RPG. Would you like to be co-host?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Got a feeling I'll be busy.
    Zone District

Sure! Since you know what you're talking about, that would probably make sense. XD

- hangouts -

Deleted
    Last edited by Brook V; 09-06-2011 at 04:10 PM.
    Zone District

Well, perhaps I'm crazy. I'm a bit busy with both RL and RP but I'll just throw this out there, see if someone is interested. It could maybe work as a group RPG but 1x1 would be in first hand. Unless it doesn't work and would work better in a group environment.

I'm a bit weary of posting the plot and characters though. Let's just say it's a man who is at a search after something that have been taken from in. He met another guy who wants to help him. They fall in love with each other so big yaoi warning!

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Should perhaps have changed the topic to open before posting that...
    Zone District

Deleted
    Last edited by Brook V; 09-23-2011 at 01:26 PM.
    Zone District

I wish someone would be interested in doing a slash/yaoi/M/M 1x1 or group with me.
    Zone District

The thread is open again... in case someone is interested. As many of the roleplays I've been in has gone inactive I can start another 1x1 or group.
    Zone District