Login to your account

Thread: Susurrous' Search [sort of wip ;o]

Susurrous' Search [sort of wip ;o]

I haven't created one of these in years, so bare with me.

A little about myself,

✘I'm 20.

✘I play multi-gender, multi-character, multi-orientation. Basically I like free reign over the characters I play so I'm pretty flexible in what or who I play. I don't like singling or doubling much - (or orientation restrictions), simply because I have a tendency to throw new characters into scenes and often develop attachments to them. That and the more characters I have, the more fun I have (especially when they're all crazy intermingled into other peoples characters).

✘That being said, talking and planning have to happen. I can create a world from scratch but if we don't discuss character associations or the kind of relationships they have pre-production, I don't find it nearly as entertaining. Or if I throw in new characters and see a place where I can squeeze them in while the roleplay is in progress, I like the constant communication to discuss characters.

✘Genres - Fantasy, urban, adventure, humans or otherworldly. I like sci-fi, steampunk, really well drafted worlds and so on. The kind of stuff that allows room for creativity. And of course, romance - while not a must, is always a fun addition but not a necessary one.

✘Post length for me tends to jump around a lot because I don't really stick to a specific word count, but normally even during 'writers block' I bank a minimum of 400 words.

✘Adult Roleplays. Pointless smut; No. Sex, Violence and Language where it's relevant; yes.

✘For more, check out my Welcome Thread. ^^

General Expectations

✘Be open-minded, even if you don't rp slash, bare in mind some of my randomly included characters have different orientations, beliefs etc.

✘I don't necessarily have a word count requirement but I would prefer it to be more than 200 words, if possible.

✘I know a lot of girls claim to only be able to play females - and that's fine, but I like roleplaying with people who are more versatile, so unless you have a really interesting plot, I'm probably not your best match. (This doesn't mean I'm looking to play 'the female', I like playing males just as much, if not more, it just means I want options.)

✘Follow the general rules of roleplaying, no power-playing, god-modding etc.

Etc
    -long-term
    -lots of characters?
    -a crazy plot?
    -a not so crazy plot?
    -something fluffy?

I'll finish this eventually, but if anyone's got any ideas and is looking for a new rp partner, don't be afraid to ask ;o
    Last edited by Susurrous; 08-27-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Reoccurring NPC Divine Seduction's Avatar
    Hi, you seem like you could deal with my crazy. I'm interested!

Hey, Susurrous. Sent you a PM, but just putting one here in case you get notifications.
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"