Login to your account

Thread: OOC : Wolves of the Shadows

This is the first post for the thread, OOC : Wolves of the Shadows.

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

a barrage of questions-
    ages refer to human equivalents right? Or do these wolves age as humans do?
    Your lunar wolf character has crescent moon markings, do all of the clans have markings? If so, what are they?
    Do that have different color patterns in different packs, or can any pack have any color?
    I would assume the Solar and Blood packs are physically larger due to being generally stronger, but are there any other physical characteristics that the packs define?
    Do these wolves talk through sounds and motions or through a psychic or emotional bond?
    Do packs ever adopt pups abandoned form other packs?
    Do they ever accept members from an outside group?
    You said there used to be seven packs, but you only listed six >.>
    I haven't done a wolf pack rp literally in years, so excuse the nosy questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerion View Post
    a barrage of questions-
    ages refer to human equivalents right? Or do these wolves age as humans do?
    Your lunar wolf character has crescent moon markings, do all of the clans have markings? If so, what are they?
    Do that have different color patterns in different packs, or can any pack have any color?
    I would assume the Solar and Blood packs are physically larger due to being generally stronger, but are there any other physical characteristics that the packs define?
    Do these wolves talk through sounds and motions or through a psychic or emotional bond?
    Do packs ever adopt pups abandoned form other packs?
    Do they ever accept members from an outside group?
    You said there used to be seven packs, but you only listed six >.>
    I haven't done a wolf pack rp literally in years, so excuse the nosy questions.
    I'm sorry for the cunfusion and i'll try my best to answer it.
    1) Age is to human equivalent because (includding myself) some people don't understands wolf age so it seems simpilar.
    2) You can have any markings or no markings if you want even the cresent moon marking and be apart of a different pack.
    3) No you can have any colour of fur
    4) Well Solar and Blood are the biggest and the other two are faster but I've been thinking of ways to tell the different of the packs besides personality, so if you have any ideas feel free to tell me.
    5) Threw sounds and motions but they can speak english so it seems like there talking.
    6)Yes they do if they want
    7) Again yes but can denie the wolf if they so choose but it would be kinda rude.
    8) Opps, thtas a typo on my part and I'll fix it. I'm sorry and thanks for telling me.

I hope this helped,

i dont mean to brag but my wolf sounds kick ass ;D