Login to your account

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Role play for monsters_inside_us and Me! XD

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Skylar loooked at her suitcase and threw some clothes in the bag. A pack was coming to attack James's pack and the leader of that pack was her ex he wanted her back.

Jasper pulled her close and kissed her, pressing her into the wall. "I want to make you mine, but I won't rush you." He mumbled.

james " skylar.... I may be able to help if you tell me...." he whined " please babe? I love you" he said leaning against the door.

bella giggled softly and kissed him back sliping her hands into his back pockets. " patience young one." she whispered and kissed his lips deeply.
    Keep calm, and call batman

Skylar shook her head as if he could see her. "No! You can't help me you'll make it worse." She mumbled, opening the door as she walked past him.

Jasper laughed and pulled her hair gently, kissing the nape of her neck. "Mmm..your the only young one here Bella..don't even get me started." He grinned, letting her go.

james grabed her wrist gently pulling her against him "skylar.. please " he said and grabed her bag setting it on the floor. he took her hands In his. " honey just tell me...."

bella was breathless. she smirked at him then pulled him to her roughly and kissed her lips pasionetly. " your the young one." she whispered against his lips. she kissed his neck lightly before leaving a faint little mark.

Skylar looked at him and frowned, looking down after a bit. "My ex boyfriend wants me to come back to him and his pack so he is going to come here and attack your pack if you don't hand me over with no fighting." She mumbled, avoiding his eyes.

Jasper looked at her and laughed, pulling away from her. "If I am the young ling guess we can't do this." He laughed, walking upstairs to his room. "Why don't you make me a sandwich?"

james looked at her " skye. why didn't you tell me sooner??" he asked he did his best to keep his voice gentle so he wouldn't hurt her. " but you are the alphas mate so there for the pack has to protect you. and if they wont which they will then I will do it my self." he said and grabed her hand " I am not letting you leave me.." he said and pulled her close a tear streaming his face. " I love you skylar.."

bella " sexist!!!!" she said running after him she tackled him to the ground softly.she pinned his arms above his head." your silly." she giggled and kissed his face all over. before kissing his lips.

Skylar looked at him and sniffled, looking at his tear. "J-James...I-I love you too..I amm sorry that I didn't tell you." She frowned. "I didn't want to make you guys get hurt for me.."

Jasper laughed and pulled her closer, kissing her back. "Your so cute." He grinned, kissing her more.

james " that's our job babe. we heal fast though remember? " he smiled softly and kissed her cheek. " I promise you nothing will happen evyer one will be ok in the end." he held her close. " just don't leave me..."

bella " your cuter!" she giggled and kissed him again and again.

Skylar nodded and looked at him, laying down as she went into their room. "Can you come lay with me and do your work later?" She asked, pouting at him since he hasn't been the last couple of days.

Jasper smiled and looked at Bella, kissing her deeply. "Your so cute your cuter then I ever could be." He smiled, holding her close, smiling deeply. "Why don't you do something cute, honey." He grinned.

james " yes of course." he smiled and laid next to her pulling him to her gently. " I love you so much skylar." he whispered against her forhead before kissing it.

bella " why don't you do something cute?" she teased and played with the hem of her skirt. she smiled at him.

Skylar smiled and looked at him, kissing him gently on the lips. "I-I love you too babe." She blushed deeply, fiddling with her fingers as they both laid down on the bed.

Jasper looked at her and scoffed a bit, rollling his eyes playfully. "Yeah, right." He laughed. "I would rather not do that." He grinned.

james smiled and lifted their hands to his mouth he kissed her hand. " im sorry I haven't been paying much attention to ya hun..."

bella " aww how come??" she said playfully. she grabed his hand " not even for me?" she questioned making puppy dog eyes at him

Skylar smiled and looked at James, shrugging a bit and giggles. "James thank you for being as good as you are to me babe." She whispered, looking at him.

Jasper laughed and shook his head, looking down at him. "Nah...I don't do cute..I do sexy because I am a sexy man." He winked, looking at her.

james smiled and pulled her ontop of him softly " your so amzing how did I ever get ya?" he smiled at her and kissed her lips softly

bella burst out laughing." you sure are." she giggled and hugged him.

Skylar blushed and looked at him, kissing him deeply. "James...one day do you think we could um maybe go get a house for just us?" She whispered.

Jasper smiled and looked at her, kissing her again. "Okay then let's just go check on Lilly." He grinned and picked her up, going into the living room."

james " yes!" he said and hugged her tightly " yes yes yes" he said happily. " I thought you wouldn't want to." he said and kissed her happily

bella giggled and snuggled her head into his neck softly she kissed his neck nibbling every few seconds.

Skylar smiled and looking at James. "I would love to come and live with you." She giggled, looking down at her hands.

Jassper smiled and looked at her, groaning a bit as she did that. "Bella what the hell are you doing?" He grinned, tickling her.

james smiled and hugged her. " awesome. a-a-a-and do you think in a couple of years or something w-w-we could m-maybe only if you wanted to have a kid?" he asked he looked down blushing softly " only if you wanted to that is!"

bella giggled " that tickles!" she yelped. " eeppp" she said arching her back against his tickling. " I was just teasing you" she said through bursts of laughter

Skylar smiled and looked at him, nodding as she kissed his cheek. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed the side of his face. "Your so cute." She whispered.

Jasper smiled and laughed, letting her go as he went to check to see if Lilly had woken up. She had still been sleeping so he let a sigh of relief leave his mouth before sitting back down.

james smiled " your cuter!!" he said and kissed her lips gently " are you getting hungry babe?" he asked poking her side.

bella sat on his lap facing him. she blew into his face softly then giggled. " what ya wanna do?" she asked. but before he could answer she began tickling him " pay back." she whispered

Skylar looked back at him and nodded, kissing his cheek. "Only a little I think I might just have a sandwich..." She mumbled, looking at her hands.

Jasper looked at her with a blank expression on his face as he was 'tickled'. "Um, I am not ticklish."

james " I was thinking I could take you out to eat tonight?" he said. he looked at her." I haven't taken you on a date in awhile." he said and snuggled her neck."

bella " your boring." she crossed her arms and pouted at him " not even a little bit?"

Skylar looked at him and smiled, kissing his cheek. "Sure babe..I would love too let me just get in the shower." (What if she sees an ex and James gets jealous? )

Jasper laughed and pulled her into his lap, grinning. "Nope..not even a little..well maybe."

( sounds like a plan to me! )
    james nods " ok." he said and sat up he walked over to their closet deciding what to wear.

bella " well maybe? where?" she asked she smiled at him brightly

Skylar smiled and came out from the shower, grabbing her form fitting black dress with her black heels. She walked to the bathroom and dried her hair, straightening it before adding her gold jewelry.

Jasper laughed and shrugged. "Why would I tell you? I mean I don't know really where it is but it's somewhere." He shrugged, kissing her cheek.

james dressed in simple black slacks and a button up shirt. he stood out side the bathroom glancing in he whistled at her. " whos that pretty girl?" he said running in and picking her up spinning her around.

bella " hmm ill find it." she said and smiled snuggling into him. " you smell good." she whispered and nibbled at his neck like she had before

Skylar giggled and held onto him, giggling more as he spun her around. "James!!" She squealed, holding onto him tighter as she leaned in to kiss him.

Jasper laughed and looked at her, nodding a bit as he began to blush slightly. "Don't do that Bella." He mumbled, letting a groan slip past his lips.

james smiled happily and kissed her back." are you ready to go?" he asked smiling happily at her.

bella smirked " whhhyyy? its fun." she giggled and kissed his neck softly then looked at him

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

( sorry that was so short)

((It's fine XD))

Skylar smiled and nodded, walking with him to the car. She held his hand and kissed him several times before she actually got into the car.

Jasper smiled and looked down at her, moaning softly as she began to kiss his neck. "Because maybe I told you no." He blushed a bit more.

james chuckled " just cant resist me huh?" he laughed and closed her door then got into the driver seat. he held her hand as he drove. " im excited. " he said

bella blushed gently and pulled away " ok. ill stop. if ya want me to." she said

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

james chuckled " just cant resist me huh?" he laughed and closed her door then got into the driver seat. he held her hand as he drove. " im excited. " he said

bella blushed gently and pulled away " ok. ill stop. if ya want me to." she said