Login to your account

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Role play for monsters_inside_us and Me! XD

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Skylar nodded and looked at him, winking his way before the car started. She buckled up since it was the law and she didn't want James to get stopped. "Me too, babe."

Jasper smiled and looked at her, kissing her cheek again. "Maybe later okay? I just really don't want to wake Lilly up because she gets mean when she is around new people when she gets woken up from her naps."

james smiled at her." I love you." he whispered a fiant blush on his cheeks as they pulled upto the resteraunt

bella " alright." she said softly then stood up. " what should we do while she naps?" she asked
    Keep calm, and call batman

Skylar stepped out of the car and smiled, looking at the restaurant as they walked in. It was truly beautiful and she didn't know how to describe it.

Jasper smiled and looked at her, kissing her head. "Well...go upstairs...I just have to pick her up and put her in her room before we do."

james smiled " is this place good enough?"he asked taking her hand in his

bella " ok" she said and walked towards the stairs

Skylar nodded. "Yeah I think this place is great, don't yo-" Before she could finish her sentence she heard someone call out her name. She turned to see her ex boyfriend Chase. He ran up to her and hugged her. "Skylar!"

Jasper smiled and looked at her, slipping Lilly into her bed before he went upstairs.

james. growled softly under his breath. he grabed her hand when the other male let go of her. he pulled her close protectively. " whos this?" he asked trying to maintain a soft voice so he wouldn't frighten her

bella hugged him tightly when he got up there. " so what now?" she asked

Skye looked up at him and smiled. "This is um...Chase...he was um one of my exs." She said quietly, looking down at her feet so that she wouldn't meet his eyes.

Jasper looked at him. "My room silly I just told you that." He smiled, kissing her lightly before leading her to his room.

james nodded. " cool." he said softly. then looked towards a waitress who nodded " tabe for two?" " yes" james replyed

bella " I didn't know where your room wassilly!"

Skye looked at him and grinned a bit, waving to Chase she walked back over to James. She went with him to the booth and grinned even wider.

Jasper looked at her and pointed to the first door on the left, grinning.

james " why are you so happy all of a sudden?" he asked looking down at his shoes

bella nodded " ladys first." she teased opening the door. it looked prettymuch like the typical teenage guys room

Skylar laughs. "Your totally jealous! It's soo cute...I never thought you'd get jealous over a human." She muttered.

Jasper yawned and hid his guitar, laying down on the bed.

james" Im not jelous." he said stubbornly .he smiled at her softly " I just want ya all to my self is all." he said

bella " I saw that!" she said. she plopped down next to him holding her head up with her arm. " will ya play me something some time?" she asked smiling at him.

Skylar looked at him and grinned a bit. "Really? What if you can't have me all to yourself? I mean you won't be able to in a couple of years." She said, smiling.

Jasper smiled and shook his head a bit, laughing. "How about you keep it down...your screaming all over the house and not for the right reasons if you catch my drift."

james " that's differint. ijust don't wanna share ya with any other guys." he said and blushed softly

bella giggled. " I caught it alright." she smiled and snuggled into his arm. " so whyd you bring me up here?" she questioned smirking at him

Skylar blushed and looked down at her hands, fiddling with them. "Why are you so cute?" She asked.

Jasper smiled and looked at her, kissing her deeply on the lips. "Because it's more quieter up here."

james "no you are." he smiled looking through his menu. " so I was thinking I could talk to the pack tomorrow about us finding a new home? id still be alpha more than likely but we just wont live wit hthe pack.

bella " sssuuuurrrreeeee." she teased. " bad boy." she giggled and kissed him lettingher lips linger on his. " I cant get enough ofyour kisses."

Skylar smiled and nodded, looking down at the table. "Are you attracted to me...babe?" She asked, sniffling.

Jasper smiled and looked at her. "Thanks, dollface." (Night)

james nodded " wha of course! why-why are you crying all of a sudden???" he asked looking at her worriedly

bella sat up then stradled him " your the doll face." she giggled

Skylar looked up at him and wiped her eyes, shaking her head. "I was just thinking about something..." She cried, looking away from him as she covered her face.

Jasper laughed and grabbed her hips, blushing slightly. "What the heck are you doing? I mean if you start I am gonna finish so you might wanna stop straddling me."

james got up and pulled her to his chest softly " don't cry beautiful."

bella " hmm but I like it." she giggled

Skylar grabbed onto his shirt and cried into it, shaking her head. "You sure that the pack likes me? I mean all the girls who aren't mated are so mean to me.." She cried.

Jasper smiled and laughed, rolling his eyes. "Whatever Bella...can you go check on Lilly for me?"

james " because they don't like the idea that im mated." he said " they will get used to it. plus I think tonight is when the unmated males from other packs come to see if their soul mate is in our pack. they love you not as much as me of course but they don't hate you."

bella rolled her eyes and nodded. she stood up fixed her skirt and walked down the stairs to the babys room peering inside. lilly was sitting up. bella walked in " hey lilly." she whispered

Skylar sniffled and wiped her eyes on her sleeve, frowning deeply as she looked up at him. "I love you James...but I don't want to endanger you or your pack I think it is better if I leave the pack." She mumbled, looking away from him as she looked away.

Alex smiled and looked at her, grinning. He came up behind Bella and grabbed her sides. "Hey baby girl." He whispered to the adorable Lilly.

james " your not endangering anyone. we are werewolfs. we can tae another pack. that's how packs get bigger skylar. by beating other packs. its not a big deal." he said

bella holding lilly softly " shes so adorable." she comented

Skylar stood up and walked to the bathroom, sighing a bit as she splashed some water on her face. "Ugh..."

Alex smiled at her and hugged them both, grinning. "I know she is my sister."

james sighed. " so much for a fun night out with her..." he leaned back into the booth

bella smiled " must run in the family.: she giggled

Skylar sighed and washed her face, shaking her head. "What the hell...we need to have a good time." She walked out and smiled, sitting down.

Jasper smiled and looked at her, nodding a bit as he played with his little sister who was sill in Bella's arms.

james sighed looking down at his menu not saying anything.

bella smiled and laughed abit. she handed lilly to jasper " here ya go bit brother she giglled

Skylar looked at him and smiled. "James..I am sorry.." She whispered, looking at him. {If you choose for him not to respond I am gonna have the ex come over to like make some drama :3 That's not a threat just letting you know :3}

Jasper smiled and looked at her, kissing her cheek. "Thanks." He held his sister and brought her to the kitchen where he began cooking.

james nodded. " its fine." he sighed (do it!!XDDD)

bella smiled and sat on one of the chairs watching him cook." hmm a guy that can cook. interesting."