Login to your account

Thread: Requests Go Moo (RECENTLY UPDATED)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Requests Go Moo (RECENTLY UPDATED)

Right, so I'll to the intro. I've been roleplaying for a number of years (since 2007 I think?) and I'd like to think that by now I've grown to a point where I can write any length necessary for a roleplay. Obviously I usually try to go past a single line; however, I try not to pointlessly rant in order to reach a posting quotient. I want my partner(s) to be able to do the same: exercise both attention to detail as well as brevity. I don't want to read through reams and reams of description just to get to the point (and believe me I've had to do that). At the same time, I want my partners to be able to do more than write a single line of dialogue. I want to be able to read a post and get something substantial out of it.

Story-wise, I think that 1x1s work best when both people are on the same page in moving along the plot. It can't simply be one person carrying the plot since it places too much burden on the carrier to do stuff and (at least for me) can leave them bored. If you have any plot ideas you should share them with me so that we can collaborate and get something that we both enjoy out of it! I'm a fairly flexible person when it comes to working within the confines of a plot.

I'm generally online during weekdays, but weekends can be half and half. Posts take me a while to get up, mostly because I try to post when my inspiration is at its highest (that way posting is less of a chore and more fun). Admittedly this means that I won't always post when I'm online but don't worry I'll post in due time. I should warn everyone though that I return to school around late September so expect some delays afterward, nothing major but just expect it.

I can play both males and females and don't really have much of a preference, but I'll admit that I'm only familiar with playing heterosexual romance. I'm fine with experimenting, though nothing makes me run away faster than this seme/uke stuff. It isn't so much that I have something against it, but I'd rather play characters than are defined by more than their sexual position. Things without romance are totally fine too fyi! I'm cool with just having some bro adventures (:

The Craves

Plots/Half-Baked Ideas

*Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir: I'd prefer this to be an AU, but follow sort of the same themes as the original as I've always enjoyed the idea of superheros being only a degree apart in terms of secret identity. Plus, the show is deliciously cheesy and I want to incorporate that vibe into the RP.

*Ten years ago a young (boy/girl) saw (his/her) mother die by the hand of a soul-stealer and narrowly escaped with (his/her) life (and a strange scar to boot), only to have his vision dissuaded by (his/her) doctor as "natural causes" as well as his weary father. As far as his father was concerned, he only wanted to move on and have his (son/daughter) forget about the experience; however, (s/he) has been haunted by visions of this soul stealer as well the sight of wandering ghosts. In present day, (s/he) is a high school graduate who has decided to pursue (his/her) paranormal visions by starting a detective agency (though most of their work is simply stalking cheating spouses). All of this changes when (s/he) receives a job investigating a mysterious slew of deaths at the local animal shelter and (s/he) finds (her/him)self nearly decapitated by a tiger spirit and saved by a man with a giant gun...

*[s]I'd love for a MercenaryxMercenary type plot ala Mr. & Mrs. Smith or something similar where the both of them are coming from different assassination companies and the both of them meet on the job, realize that they know each other in real life through the girl's boyfriend (i.e. the boy is the boyfriend's best friend or something similar) and they create an understanding or something similar? The problem arises when the both of them start bonding because they both understand the need to kill (for whatever reason) and it drives a wedge between the two of them and the boyfriend perhaps? I'm fine with this being three people or two O: [NOTE: In this one I would want romance, though I haven't decided on an endgame pairing][/s]

*Deadman Wonderland! I don't have any solid plot ideas, but I'd be down with OC characters (:

*Based on Her. A story of an AI (can be an android or just an OS) and a human falling in love and neither one being sure whether it's programming or true sentience.

*A high nobility/prince(ss) having to travel out of a warring country, protected by a bodyguard who isn't as s/he says s/he is (secrets are up to you).

*[s]CIA-espionage type stuff where a new recruit is being trained by an older, more experienced person. Perhaps this recruit was forced into the organization or perhaps they're a double-agent for another country? Only they knows for sure, but something develops between the two that is hard to ignore (whether it's romantic, sadistic, or friendship is up to you).[/s]

*Murder mystery! Perhaps a cop/detective trying to figure out the killer behind a recent string of murders while the killer is leaving behind clues specifically for him or her.

*[s]A Beyond: Two Souls write-a-like that focuses on the relationship between Aiden and Jodie. This can be an AU involving different people or the two canon people. For those who don't know this will give you a general idea of what I'm looking for (:

* Pokemon trainer anything~ I've recently gotten back into Pokemon X so I'm happy to play my character :P[/s]

The Not Craves
    *Vampire things
    *Pointless smut
    *Werewolves
    *Incest
    *Anything school/clique drama stuff
    Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 05-08-2016 at 07:08 PM.