Login to your account

Thread: I'm Back And Looking<3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Back And Looking<3

So I tend to keep going on hiatus. I Need to stop that.
    So I thought why not get back into RPing? So here I am. Trying to get back into RPing. I'll try to make this as simple as I can.
    I tend to thoroughly detail things.

About Me
    -I have been role-playing for about 5 years. Maybe a little more than that? I lost count after 4 really.

-I am not really big on RPing in groups although I would like to as that is how I made friends.

-I am not advanced though everyone thinks I am just because I can write a full paragraph or three but I consider to at least be literate from how much I can write.

-I always check my grammar.

-I can post from 3 paragraphs all the way to eight.

-I love Romance. In My role-plays, romance is always a must
    but does not have to be centered around it.

-I enjoy fantasy RP's but it also is not really needed.

-I do not only play a female role, but playing a male role all the time can be very..irritating.

-I am mostly comfortable with hetero pairings but I am opened to others.

-I also do mature RP's over Skype only through text.

-If you want to read a sample of my writing you can find that on my site @ My Blog Or @My Wattpad

What I look For In A RP Partner

-Playing female is fine, but I would prefer if you would be able to play both so I don't get stuck playing the male every time.

-Grammar needs to be readable. If you put period and commas in the wrong place, that might make you not want me to RP with you sorry.

-Playing at least hetero would be good. But I am open to role-playing other orientations.

-I would like my partners to be as interested in Romance as much as I am.

-Posting three even just one full paragraph would be good. More than that is more than welcomed.

-You do not need to write me a whole novel. Some days I wont feel like posting/mirroring your whole novel posts. 1-3 paragraphs would be great though.

-Posting everyday or at least more than once in a 3-5 month period would be great.
    Last edited by Fuu-Chan; 05-17-2014 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Update