Login to your account

Thread: Ideas

Ideas

Hello. Name's Scarlightning. I've had a few ideas as of late and would like to share them with you. I'm looking for some more RPs. Group or otherwise. I'm very easygoing so don't be afraid to Pm me. Maybe we can become best buds! Who knows :P

Post World War3 Survival

As political tensions rise in 2023 the world is shocked to find that the United States has been storing nuclear and conventional weapons in almost every country they occupy. Using this as leverage on the bargaining table, the other countries are quick to point fingers at the Americans. Soon the USA must withdraw all troops from countries that are not their own. The current president uses this as a chance to reform the government to a most isolationist policy taking a “not our country, not our problem” stance on most world events. Luring North Korea in with promises of friendship china sweeps down and takes North and South Korea along with most of Indonesia and a good portion of India. In response to this all the North American and European countries quickly dispatch their militaries to effected regions. The fighting begins. China knew from the beginning that there would be no backing down and they aimed to keep what they claimed. Russia also wanted a piece of this and began its way into the European countries. China eventually expanded all the way into the northern part of Africa before America could get soldiers there. With the world the battle ground for three of the biggest powers on the world blood was being shed at an alarming rate. Soon all three super powers began drafting civilians into their military. After nearly seven years of fighting the first nuclear bomb was dropped. Some say it was china other say it was the United States. Who knows for sure, there’s no government around to feed the people information anymore.

This is a post-apoc survival RP. It’s based loosely on some of the popular what ifs in current politics. What if china really is out to get us? What if the United States pulls out and minds its own business for once? It’s based after a very long third world war where most of the civilian world is gone. Martial law had been put into effect and any able bodied civilian had been drafted. Most survivors of the war are military members, women, children or able bodied civilians that ditched when the shit hit the fan to avoid the draft.

Viral experiment

An unknown organization whose sole purpose is to gain control of the world’s governments tried to create the world’s first super soldiers. As they tried to unlock deeper parts of the brain experiment after experiment failed. Their solution, create a stronger virus. Unable to contain their failures any longer one of them goes haywire in the facility. The virus was released into the bunker by accident and lock down protocol was placed into effect. Sadly, this wasn’t enough to contain the insane experiment. Eventually, it broke out and the virus spread across the world infecting everyone it came into contact with. Some died, others were turned into lunatics, and some were able to survive the virus, becoming something else altogether.

This is another post-apoc RP. This one is based around a virus that has killed most of the world’s population. A majority of the survivors have been driven mad by the virus’s side effects, practically turning into crazed murderers with Psionic powers. While another small handful was able to resist the virus. The result was not complete insanity but tiny personality quirks. In exchange for their personality these men and women gained extremely powerful abilities

I also love fantasy and would be willing to do any sort of fantasy setting. I love to world build, so that would be a big step before the actual RP starts. I've got a good bit of lore and such I haven't been able to implement into my games so I've got a pretty well sized list of ideas. I'm also open to ideas, fantasy or otherwise. I'm also craving some Sci fi so please if you want to do some Sci fi say something. We can work on it. I like 1x1 but I can do group if everybody is friendly and well mannered the RP fits that number of people. Thanks for reading!

I like the viral experiment idea. I've been in the mood for something scifi-ish so I'd be down for that. I'm kind of lukewarm on the first idea, but just because I've got a weakness for psychic/psionic stuff lol

Great! Well hey if you have any other cravings lay them on me hehe. :P Btw I have to warn you I live in Japan so probably one post a day from me unless you stay up way late/wake up super early xD

Haha no worries. I'll probably a bit busy once school starts so I don't mind the lateness

I'm a little inebriated atm so ima keep this simple. anything other ideas you had?