Login to your account

Thread: ⚔ Calling upon the greatest of warriors!

⚔ Calling upon the greatest of warriors!

Dear Challenger of Dioma,

You have been invited to take part in the first annual Proving Ground Tournament to celebrate the worldwide holiday of Harmony. We, The Council of Origins, call upon the most talented of swordsman, the bravest of warriors and most skilled of sorcerers to battle their way to obtaining the most coveted title of "Dioma's Proven", along with a prize of ϟ 500,000 Keys.

We call upon you to gather here, at the Colosseum of Heroes amidst the Island of Origins on the 2nd of Orach. All competitors will be checked in and housed inside the Colosseum free of charge as long as they are still active within the tournament. With the expected turn out, we estimate this will last up until the end of the month - so do make arrangements accordingly.

Dioma is finally a world of peace thanks to The Contract of Harmony signed a year ago to this day, but we are well aware the blood of warriors boils deep within the people of this world, and we shall not let that go to waste!

Long live Dioma!

⌛ The Council of Origins

Sir Ivaan Klear of Leona
    Queen Caitlin Lionheart of Leona
    Lord Bane of Issar
    Great Mystic Cova
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

O: Oh this looks interesting~
    Are we allowed to have more than one character?

Of course! (:

Also, thanks for your interest!!

aww yiss (:< and do you play League of Legends by any chance? I recognized th Vi concept art in your char's profile haha

I actually do not play! But I am a big fan of the character's in the game. My boyfriend plays all the time, and I just became curious and fell in love with the concepts! But I do plan on playing once I get bored with the online game I currently play now.

LOL I see! I love playing...like a lot but the people on there can be really, really mean. It's really easy to get addicted, but I never feel like I've wasted time after playing.
    But yeah, you're probably going to see some familiar faces then as my characters

Awesome! I personally have no qualms with that (obviously), so I look forward to your challengers!!

Or should we say "champions"? :P
    Funny thing is that the other reason I thought you played LoL was because you named this RP "Proving Grounds" which was the old ARAM map on League hehe