Login to your account

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: forever_forgotten14 & BurningSkylines.

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Alex squatted down so that he was looking at Evan. "Listen...I will try to be nicer but you have to try to not be so innocent.." He mumbled. When you act all innocent it makes me want to...ugh why am I thinking like this about him?!

he was kinda happy that his new brother was going to try and be nice to him that's all he could ask for " thank you Alex and I ptomise ill try my best but it a force of habbit cause I don't want to ruin this home'

Alex nodded and looked at him, standing up. "Okay then..but you better expect to see some weird behavior from me." He walked out of the room and went down the stairs to the party.

"um ok then " he looked around his room at his walls and everythink befor walking out of his room and walking back down to the party. when her got there he went looking for a drink

Alex laughed and danced with his little cousins before getting tackled by the rest of them. He laughed and fell to the floor. "Kids...let's go to the game room..before you guys kill me."

Evan couldn't help but laugh as he saw all the little kids up on Alex tackaling them . "need some help the Alex" he laughed knewing he would get a glare from him

Alex laughed and looked at him, thinking for a bit before nodding. "Uh, sure...make sure the toddlers don't trip going up the stairs." He said, leading the rest of them up to the game room.

"ok they all made it upstairs except one on the last step he was about to fall but Evan caught him . Evan fell on his back but the little girl was ok cause he turned befor she could touch the girl. he then relized he triped over the last step when he ran up for the little girl

Alex turned around and grabbed the girl, sighing. "Come on, Evan." He placed Lucy down and walked up the stairs with the rest of the kids.

"yeah im fine thx for asking" he got up and fixed his hoddie cause his sleve had come up. he countuines walking with the rest of the kids

Alex rolled his eyes and walked with all the kids to the game room, opening the door. All the kids ran in and started playing all of the games in the room.

he stood at the door watching all the little kids playing and smiled at there cute little faces how they lite up once they walked in

Alex grinned and helped some little kids onto the small little crawling thing. "Okay wait for one person to get out before you go on the slide." He told the kids.

"you like kids don't you" he asked knowing he would say yes he was really good with them but kids are so adorable when there little you got to loe them

Alex looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, when I was younger my parents weren't as rich as they were now so I had to grow up in this apartment building where I babysat a lot of kids.

"o that's really cool but um can you excuse me for a mminute im sorry" he walked into his room and pulled out a picture of a little girl that was his sister his eyes were watering. he really missied her e wish he could have her back

Alex sighed and watched as he left. "Whatever." He continued playing with the kids until they went home. He went up to his room and yawned a bit. "Evan people are leaving!"

" what um ok one second " he put the picture on the bed and wipped his eyes leaving his room to go say goodbye to his new family and thank them for coming

Alex walked into the bathroom and took off his clothes, showering. He got out of the bathroom and began brushing his teeth, looking for some clothes but he only brought his boxers.

After saying good bye to everyone Evan walked down the hall to the bathroom and knocked "Um hey I got to use the restroom you done yet" he really needed to go and didn't know were any other bathrooms were

Alex walked out of the bathroom in just his boxers, looking down at Evan. "Sorry I forgot to bring my clothes.." He walked past him and walked to his room.

he blushed when he saw him almost naked but then ran into the restroom . he came out and walked into Alex's room " heys it fine im a guy to and um you could have asked me to bring you clothes if you need them that bad" he teased him casuse he wanted to see him flustered

Alex looked at him and laughed. "I don't think I need clothes I was only going to put them on because your eyes seem hungry for my body." He teased, slipping some pants on.

"yeah im pretty sure those were your eyes but if you want it the other way around that's fine with me" he laughed relizing he noticed him he walked out of his room.

Alex rolled his eyes and laughed. "Was I the one looking down your chest?" He asked, slipping his shirt on as well.

"lalalalalalalalalalalala" he yelled walking into his room

Alex rolled his eyes and laid down on his bed, calling a couple of friends. He wanted them to come over so that they could all watch that new movie downstairs.

he walked into his room hearing Alex talk to some one a friend he guessed. he pulled his guitar out and started playing a couple of songs he had wrote him self a while back he was a good singer but he sang low so know one would be able to here him unless they were outside his door or in his room with him.

Alex finished and went to his door, knocking softly on the door. "Hey, you want to come downstairs? Me and some friends are gonna be watching some new movie and it would be cool if you came."

he stopped playing and went to the door opeing it " are you sure yo want me to be there I mean im not to sure your friends will approve of me