Login to your account

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: forever_forgotten14 & BurningSkylines.

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Alex nodded and grabbed his bag for him along with his hand, leading him to the guest room which was now his room. "This is your room." He put the bag down and walked into the hall, pointing to his room which was across the hall.

he ha to like jog to keep up as he pulled him along " ok thx" he sat his bags in his new room " um were is the restroom and nice hows it is gigantic" he looked around were he was so he would not get lost trying to find his room next time. he looked across the hall and relized that alex's room right across from his

Alex pointed down the hall. "That room over there to the right down the hall is the bathroom." He went into his room and started using his computer.

he went threw his bag finding his razor and tape. he went to the restroom and taped them under the sink with his ductape so know one could find them if they searched his room or the bathroom cause he hide them very well he knew he would need them jus not sure when again.

Alex walked out of his room and knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey, come downstairs...there are people downstairs waiting for you." He said, opening the door.

he stood up at the knock really fast "ok" he shut the cabinet as he walked in the bathroom " um I don't really know were anythink is yet so can you lead the way for me

Alex nodded and quickly left the bathroom, rolling his eyes when his phone went off. He grinned slightly when he saw who it was. "Hey Megan, what's up?" He chuckled and went down, checking to see if Evan was following.

he was following him when he saw Alex pull out his phone with a smile and said a girls name. he thought to him self "looks lie I wont be getting him at all if he already has a girl friend" he frowned slightly and just followed Alex to were ever they were going. hoping it wasn't a lot of people

Alex grinned and looked at him, walking down the stairs. "Go down there I have to go meet my friend." He went to the door and looked at her, hugging her. "Hey Megan. Just in time for...to meet my new step brother." She rushed over and smiled. "Hi I am Megan Alex's friend...well..I mean I am his female sex buddy..but classify me as a friend." She held her hand out. "Uh..Meg..I think that was a bit too much information." He chuckled.

he shook her hand and chukled " so your here to get in his pants have fun with that and Evan and ill probally wont be here in about a week so don't get to attchaeted" he laghed again looking at meg and Alex

Alex sighed and pointed downstairs. "Go....down.....stairs." Megan slapped Alex on the chest and pushed him upstairs. "Have fun..oh and go down the stairs and to the right, you'll see the movie room." She yelled before she was dragged into Alex's room. Lilly was waiting downstairs with the rest of the family, waiting for Evan.

evan laughed to him self thinking of that girl controlling Alex. he walked down stairs to see his new mom and dad with what he was guessing was the rest of the family" um hi I can come back later if you are busy'

Lilly smiled and looked at him. "Honey this is a party for you!" She turned the lights on exposing all the food and cake, all the family going to introduce themselves.

" thank you all so much but you didn't have to go threw all the trouble of doing this for me I mean really this is amazing you guys are amazing" he was happy to see a family cared so much to throw him a party

Lilly smiled and pulled him into a hug as well as the rest of the family. "Your part of our family now Evan." She whispered, rubbing his back in a motherly type way. "We want you to feel welcomed in our family."

"thank you so much" he smiled enjoying the family and the party that was just for him. for once in a long time he felt like he had a pair of caring parents that would love him

Lilly smiled and went to Evan. "Where is Alex? He should be down here right now...can you please go get him?" She asked kindly, hearing the door close it was probably Megan leaving.

"um yes ma'm " he walked away looking back at the party as he was about to turn around he hit some think and fell " fu- that hurt " he caught him self befor he cuzed

Lilly looked at him and smiled softly. "Honey..you can't curse in my house we have a lot of kids in the house so please don't curse around us." She said softly, helping the girl up.

"yeah im sorry it wont happen again" he got up making sure the girll was ok and then walked up staris to alexs room and knocked on the door waiting to see if he was in there before saying anythink

Alex opened the door he was bare from the waist up. "Oh...it's you. What do you want?" He asked, slipping something into the trash basket. "Tell mom I will be coming down in a bit."

he looked at his bare chest his abbs were amazing " um wow that's rude but I guess were not going to get along but what ever" he turned around kinda hurt well at least I have a mom and dad that care about me now.

Alex sighed and slipped a shirt on, blushing just slightly when he realized the boy had looked at his chest. Yeah we won't...you are tempting and I don't need that at the moment. He sighed and jogged past him.

he saw him jog past him and just walked still happy when he saw everyone was still there and they all looked happy to have a nother family member. he sat in a near bu chair watching everyone enjoy them selfs

Alex looked at his aunt Pearl who was the one eating up all the pigs in a blanket. "Ugh, man I guess I hae to be nice to him." He mumbled almost silently. He walked over to Evan and looked at him.

" if your over here to act nice just save it you don't like as your brother you don't want me as a brother I get it when your parents are around ill act like were best friends and when there not and you have your poular school friends over you can be rude and mean I get it ok its fine

Alex felt a bit bad and pulled him upstairs by his hand, bringing him to his room.

"dude let me go im serious" hen tried and tried to pull his arms free but he counlnt mange to " why did you bring me to your room"

Alex sighed and looked down at him. "Listen..I don't not like you..I just think that you might try to steal my family from me." He mumbled, looking at him.

" I don't want to steal your family or anyones family I promise I just want someone I can call family for once that will last longer then one week then I sit at the orphanage dreaming of a family that wont return me. he looked down at the ground not wanting to see his face