Login to your account

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: forever_forgotten14 & BurningSkylines.

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar

forever_forgotten14 & BurningSkylines.

Name:
    Looks:
    Other:

I will have to make my chracter tomrow ok

Okay! :3

Name: Evan

Personality: He is a quiet guy and does not always get along will with others. He has a hard time making friends and he does not try and socialize or make friends unless he has to because he is afraid they will just stab him in the back and he will me hurt.

Looks: He has brown hair that covers his eyes the majorty of the time, he is very slim and has grey eyes.

http://s3.favim.com/orig/46/alternat...com-423580.jpg

Other: he has a horrible past he is trying to out run

Name: Alexander
    Personality: He is usually very nice to whoever he meets and he is always getting new friends. He always puts people before himself but at the same time he doesn't allow people to walk all over him once he is mad there is noway that you can really calm him down given how much of his feelings he keeps bottled up. Overall Alex is nice most of the time, laid back, friendly, and outgoing.
    Looks:http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload...6-6c911af60859
    Other: Australian accent!!

Evan sat in his room in the orphanage waiting for a family to come adopt him that will never come. he decied to do somethink with his time so he got up and grabbed his guitar. he was playing a song he had written him self .

Alexander walked into the living room with his mother and father, watching them as they searched for their keys. "So why are you adopting again? I mean seriously you don't think I am enough to handle?" He said a bit irritated. Both parents shrugged and looked at him. "I think that another kid would be great...even though it's still sort of late." His mom said as both parents walked out the door, going and starting the car. "Come on, Alex!" The yelled as he took his time locking and leaving the house. After her got in they drove to the orphanage.

Evan was playing his guitar when he got bored so he decided to get some fresh air. he walked out of his room and sat on the steps of the orphanage thinking why none would ever adopt him he tried fighting in but all his previous fosters didn't like him and he would never do any think wrong.

His parents were explaining why a new brother or sister would be good and Alex tried to explain why a new brother or sister could be like Esther from the movie The Orphan. They laughed and rolled their eyes, parking outside of the orphanage they all got out and walked up to the orphanage, seeing some kid on the porch.

He saw a car pull up and thought how lucky some kid gets to get adopted and I don't im stuck here. he got up when he saw them getting out of the car and walked back inside to get some water to drink knowing they would knock and mark(orphanage owner) would get the door and let them in

Alex walked into the house and looked around, sighing as he saw a bunch of little kids. "You are not getting anyone that is younger than 16." He told them and they both agreed, thinking of what they would have to go through again. His mother Lilly turned around and smiled at the owner. "Who was that boy on the porch, earlier?"

he walked up to them with a smile. "Brown hair grey eyes that's Evan hes a sweet boy but no one will keep him longer then a week cause no one was ever ready for a teenager."

Lilly grinned and looked at Ben, nodding. "We want to meet him." She giggled, handing her purse to Alex they walked with the owner towards the boy known as Evan.

he herd footsteps coming closer to him so he turned around seeing the people from earlier walk up to him " o if you guys are looking for Ethen hes up stairs" he set his glass down wishing he was going to be adopted but knew ther was no way he was going to.

Lilly smiled and touched the boy on the shoulder. "Honey were looking for Evan and from what I have heard you are the one we are looking for." She told him, hugging Ben. "Can we talk a bit about you?"

he gulped because he was so shoked they wanted him and no some little kid that was here " um yeah im good with talking um what do you want to talk about" he was still in shok that they were considering him as the new son

Lilly smiled and walked with him to the couch, sitting down. "Okay well...how are you with sharing and family stuff? Like eating out, bowling, swimming, flying some where...are you okay with things like that?" Alex looked at them and sighed. "Are you a murderer? Will you try to kill us?" His father glared at him and told him to go to the car which he eventually did.

" yeah im good with all those thinks but I don't swim much but if you want me to I will but see the think that always ruins my adoption prossec is that im um gay" he looked down disappointed " I understand if you don't want to adopt me now"

Lilly smiled and looked at him, shrugging. "Honey so is our son...well I mean he is bisexual but sexuality doesn't bother me." She went to the owner and smiled. "We want to take him home." She told him.

Thats great well if you would like you can take him home now since I see you already have another kid" evan turned to them hopping they would say yes we was so close to being adopted

Lilly nodded and smiled, taking his hand. "Come on now Evan you are going to meet your new brother." She smiled wider, walking out to the car where Alex was sitting. He growled under his breath and turned back towards his book.

"Um let me get my stuff" he comes out a few minutes later with there bags and his guitar case "thx for adopting me

Lilly smiled and shrugged. "Just get in we can all introduce ourselves at dinner." Alex looked at the boy and examined his body, sighing. Damn..he is cute he is going to get all the attention from mom and dad..

He looked over at alex "hey im evan" he offered his hand trying to be polite "so you guys are sure me being the way I am is not a proplem

Alex looked at his hand and then his mom, shaking his hand. "I guess...as long as you don't try to kill my family." He mumbled, letting go of his hand. Lilly rolled her eyes. "Don't mind Alex he gets like this when something goes against what he says." Alex growled. "No I don't."

"its ok thank you for adopting me even though im gay" he smiles slightly at his new mom" and don't worry alex all stay away from you and all your stuff"

Alex nodded. "You better.." He mumbled before getting a flick from his dad. "Be nice to your new brother. Oh and Evan? We have a baby girl that comes over from time to time so I hope your good with babies." Lilly said to him.

"of course I love little kids" he then frowned rembering his little sister that he loved to death but she was in abetter place and she is probally having the life she deserves now.

They got to the house well mansion I guess you could say. Alex got out of the car and walked off into the house, waiting for Evan so he could show him around the house and tell him where not to go without asking. Lilly told Ben to help Evan out with his bags while she told the maid to make some dinner for Evan's welcome party.

"its ok sir I can get my own backs" he picks them um then his guitar " this is a really big and nice house thank you again for taking me in" he looked at alex " um would you mind giving me a tour of the house"