Login to your account

Thread: Clean Up on Aisle 3

Clean Up on Aisle 3

Okay! Make your character. xD

You know how mine are. xD Call him... I don't know, Nicolas or something. xD

Alright... And mine will be Audrey. You start?

Ummmm...

It was hard shopping for me... At least now. An extra kid without a mother tended to be a bit of monkey wrench in things. I tossed a few snack packs into the cart before moving onto cereal, looking up as I couldn't help but notice the woman standing at the other end. I stopped unintentionally just to stare for a moment before I noticed her head starting to turn toward me, I twisted only my head to looking up at the aisle, pretending to have been looking at labels.

Did you ever get that feeling? The feeling that there are eyes on you, burning into the side of your head, and you shouldn't look, but you honestly can't help it? Well, I looked, and I really didn't mind. It wasn't a creepy old guy or some baby with eyes the size of golfballs, he was actually rather handsome. I smiled as I pulled the small box of brownie mix off the shelf, my eyes moving back to boxes above me as a few came parading down. Just a few boxes of brownie mix down over my head. Great... Smooth move Audrey.