Login to your account

Thread: Nanaki is showing stuffs!

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nanaki's Avatar

Nanaki is showing stuffs!

I just thought I'd show off some of my arts. I have more, new stuff that I haven't scanned in yet that I might do today and if mum is willing to bring me back to the library after you might get to see it. If not, tomorrow, but for today here are some of my people.

http://a-little-bit-crazy.deviantart...-App-188200917 This profile is my pride and joy. It took me a little over a week to make.

http://a-little-bit-crazy.deviantart...lery/#/d3371r3 This picture is my pride and joy, it was the first thing I ever did with a back ground

http://a-little-bit-crazy.deviantart...et=24#/d2yeqgq I'm rather fond of her but I prefer the one before her.

http://a-little-bit-crazy.deviantart...et=24#/d2y9581 One of my favorite characters hands down. I haven't found the right place to use her yet...

http://a-little-bit-crazy.deviantart...et=24#/d2zz5ty I'm currently using her here actually. ^^ She's pretty fun and very adaptable.

And yeah, those are my favorites. There are more in my gallery though so take a look around if you want to. http://a-little-bit-crazy.deviantart.com/ when I get a little better I might start taking requests, so yeah. What do you guys think? ^^
    Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

I think my psyche's broken!

This just got two steps too freaky...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.

Very good stuff! I specifically likes the third from the bottom!

^^ Thank you very much. I'm rather fond of her, she's a fun character to use.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.

I love the ones you said are your pride and joy in particular. :3 I'd love to see more like that.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

awesome pictures... I think I might stalk you on DA now if ya let me that is.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

^^ Thank you very much. I strive to make all my pics that amazing but only a small portion of them do. I'm getting better though so, hopefully more will be like that. ^^ And yes, you may stalk me on DA. I'm always happy to have more stalkers. XD
    Last edited by Nanaki; 07-07-2011 at 12:24 AM.

yay! You are now officially getting stalked by the NightNeko16 (aka me on DA)
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

you're art style is adorable. I think you could draw what ever you like and only get better with time n.n.

I have to say one thing that I'm really jealous of is your ability to convey emotion and personality within the facial expression and poses of your characters! Thumbs up from Schizo!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

<3 I feel so loved with all the nice comments. Thanks so much everybody ! I'm so glad you like my art. ^^ Also, I'm stalking you too now Neko. I really like your photography.