but this was all I could come up with. Oh well!

Hello everyone! I'm HappyStarr, or whatever variation you'd like to use. I'm almost 21 and I'm probably going to be stuck in college for forever. Not due to grades, I just can't stop irrelevant courses.

I'm a martial artist, a traditional artist, and a language enthusiast. I only speak English fluently, but I'm working on...well, multiple languages. I took 5 years of German, but still need to refresh myself on what I learned in high school. Anything else is self taught because I don't have enough available credits to go take years of different language classes. I'm currently a 1st degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, on hiatus because I left for school and since I've switched back home they've made so many changes I'm afraid to go back. D: I also have a high amount of interest in learning Capoeira.

...I think I'm rambling at this point. Yikes!

I've been participating in roleplays on and off for, well, somewhere around 9-10 years I think. Basically ever since I was allowed to use the computer for personal use--the age for that seems to be dropping rapidly, though! Little kids have their own facebooks now!

Currently, I'm just into casual roleplay of multiple genres. It helps release some tension, and gets my creative juices flowing. I'm pretty chill about what's going on with the games and I try to just work around any obstacles without being rude. But if you request help in a certain area such as spelling or grammar, I'd be more than happy to help to the best of my abilities. What I do not do is that Adult NSFW to the romantic degree kind of stuff. Actually, I don't write any romance-y stuff right now. I'm working on it, but it's something I've personally never felt inclined to be involved in, real life or fiction. Just a bit of an fyi there I guess.

Andd I guess that wraps this up. I'm looking forward to participating on this site! I finally joined because I was just downright curious about all of these nifty features. :3