About: Love-Sama

Roleplaying experience:
13 years and counting
Literacy level:
Advanced Literate
Average post length:
I usually like to stay above eight paragraphs, but it depends on my partner and my mood. However I do value quality over quantity. A well written short post makes me happier than a long post pumped full of filler text and repeats.
Posting frequency:
Daily during the week, though I may take anywhere from an hour to several hours per post depending on how inspired I am. For threads with deep plots I spend a lot of time researching and I proof-read several times. I currently work weekends so I probably wont do more than get on to check messages/replies.

Preferred character position(s):
I usually play dominate tops/switches, but I also enjoy playing dominate bottoms. (I have to really like a person's style to play a submissive male character) I love seme/seme and uke/uke type pairings. I can play dominate or submissive female characters.
Possible character matches (gender-wise):
yaoi / yuri / het / transgender (FtM only)
Favorite RP genres:
Anything but Steam-punk, I just don't get it.
Favorite settings:
Modern, Mythology, Theology, Supernatural, Si-Fi, Fantasy
Favorite fandom(s):
Sailor Moon, Vampire Knight, Rosario+Vampire, Suikoden (*_*), Star Trek
Group RPs:
Maybe, if it's extremely interesting

Anything else you'd like to add:
I'm not big on extremely detailed profiles. I usually like to just do a simple profile with a picture (real-life or anime) and everything else will be explained in the actual RP. The same thing goes for plots. I'm far more likely to be interested in someone else's plot if it's simple. I don't want to feel like I have to follow a script. I love surprises!

Also, I do enjoy deep plots, however my best ideas seem to pop up from ideas I meant to be PWP. For me sex can be a very interesting plot. I write very long and deep sex scenes, and if a sex scene comes to an end in three posts or so, I'll probably be disappointed. Also I don't tend to repeat the same scenes over and over again, so if you'd like a partner that can spice up the bedroom, that's me. ~_^

Expectations:

Literacy level:
Literate or Advanced Literate, Beware: I am a Grammar Nazi.
Average post length:
At least three
Posting frequency:
At least weekly
Other:
I'm into a lot of fairly hardcore kinks, however I wont do anything questionable in-character without knowing my partners limits. So please if we RP together provide me with a kinks list so I'll know the boundaries.

Love loves These Things:
Rape
Torture
Mental/physical Abuse
Lust/Hate relationships
Sadism
Masochism
Fighting for Dominance
Bloodplay
Erotic asphyxiation
Knifeplay/cutting
Incest
Drug Usage
Hetero
Yuri
Girls Who Crossdress as Guys

Things that Love is cool with:
Pregnancy (male or female)
Bestiality/furries
Romance

Love does NOT love these things:
Anything that goes in the toilet.
Tentacles
lolicon and shota
Foot Fetish
Cunt-boys
Boys that Crossdress as Girls/super girly ukes
People who say they'll play seke then sneak in and play uke in a seke costume. (I KEEL YOOOU! -rage-)

Contact Me:
Here