Okay, so maybe I have been taking a bit too long when going to post as of late. That is due to a number of reasons, a majority of them being of that pertaining to my growing social life.

At the beginning of my summer break, I got a job. Every other week and then some has been taken up by this job. This is not something I enjoy, but is a necessity if I wish to attend any convention this year and actually be able to buy the pretty little prints I love so much.

Last year, I was signed up (not of my own accord and not expectant of the work that I would doing now) for volunteering, and that is what takes up the other little bit of summer I wanted to have.

Along all of that, I am currently writing a fanfiction that releases a chapter every two weeks to a month, running two RPs on here and part of a few others. That may not seem like much to others here, but new to the (healthy?) amount of stress this places on me, I am slowly becoming adjusted.

So now that I have put all of those excuses out there, I am going to apologize for my slow posting, and I promise to get posts up when I need to. Still, they will be slow in getting up, but they will most definitely will be there sometime soon-ish, once I get the motivation to write again. Thanks for being patient with me. ^w^